剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
茉莉
Molly.
洛根 洛根 你在吗
Logan. Logan, are you there?
洛根 听到了吗 快接电♥话♥
Logan, do you copy? Pick up.
比我预料中要快
That was faster than I expected.
洛根 出现了多具尸体
Logan. We have multiple bodies.
该死
Oh, fuck.
操
Fuck!
什么事 局长
'Sup, Chief?
马上联♥系♥州警 犯罪现场调查组
Get me state troopers, CSI,
验尸官 还有该死的联邦调查局
the coroners, the motherfucking FBI.
我在史登路考德威尔的地盘上
I found something like 30 bodies
发现了大约30具尸体
at the Caldwell property on Stearn Road.
给我派支援 越多越好
I need all the backup I can get
别让媒体捷足先登 搞得沸沸扬扬
before this place turns into a fucking media frenzy.
我的天啊 我马上办
Holy shit. Got it. On it.
等等 泰迪
Wait, Teddy.
过去一小时你有收到洛根的消息吗
Have you heard from Logan in the past hour?
没有 他应该还在警局 看着吉姆
No. I think he's still at the station with Jim.
操 该死
Fuck! Fuck!
爸
Dad.
带上东西 别管卡车了 咱们走
Grab your stuff and leave the truck. Let's go.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
没 我没事 走吧
No. I'm okay. Come on.
你身上是谁的血
Whose blood is that?
我一会儿再解释 我们得走了
I'll explain everything later. We need to go.
快
Now.
等等
Wait.
你是用洛根手♥机♥打我电♥话♥的
You called me from Logan's phone.
是他的血吗
Is that his blood?
我别无选择
There was no other way.
教练死了吗
Is Coach dead?
你的原则不是
Isn't the whole point
只杀罪有应得的人吗
that you only kill people that deserve it?
洛根教练是个好人
Coach Logan's a good person.
他不愿合作
He wouldn't cooperate.
我只有这么做才能回到你身边 来吧
It's the only way I could get back to you. Come on.
听着 我会把一切告诉你
Look, we'll talk about everything,
我保证
I promise,
但情况紧急 我们必须离开了
but this is it. We got to get out of here.
是啊
Yeah.
不要被抓
Don't get caught.
这不是全部 哈里森
That's only a part of it. Harrison--
闭嘴
Shut up.
你的所作所为并非为了拯救谁 对吧
You don't really care about saving anybody, do you?
你只是在供养内心的黑暗使者
You're just feeding this-this Dark Passenger.
他根本不是什么使者
I-It's not even a passenger.
他操控了你
It's fucking driving.
你喜欢这种感觉
And you like it.
你刺伤了伊桑
You slashing Ethan
掰断了那个摔跤手的胳膊
and breaking that wrestler's arm--
你内心也有黑暗使者
that's your own darkness.
你跟我一模一样 儿子
You're just like me, buddy.
不
No.
我曾很想变成你
I wanted to be like you...
特别想
so bad.
但并不是因为自己像你而生气
But m-my anger isn't because I'm like you.
我是因为你而生气
My-my anger is because of you.
我怎么会不生气呢
Of-of course I'm angry.
你抛弃我 并不是个一次性的决定
You didn't just make the decision to abandon me once.
你离开了十年 这十年中的每一天
You made that decision every single day
你都做出了这个决定
you stayed away for ten years!
好吧 我仍然是你♥爸♥ 站在你面前
Well, I'm still your dad, and I'm here now.
面对着你
I'm right here.
跟我一起来吧 儿子
Just come with me, buddy.
我能停止杀戮
I can stop.
只要你帮我 我就能做到
I can do it, with your help.
我不是你的什么看护人
I'm not your fucking caretaker.
我是你儿子
I'm your goddamn son.
我想
I want...
我需要跟你在一起 儿子
I need to be with you.
你去自首吧
You have to turn yourself in.
你别无选择
There's no other way.
我如果自首 一定会被判死刑
If I do, I get the death penalty.
那是罪有应得吧
Maybe you deserve it.
行吧
Okay.
你不用跟我一起走了
You don't have to come with me.
但我不能留在这儿
But I can't stay here.
如果没有你 我妈妈会死吗
Would my mom still be alive if it weren't for you?
黛布姑姑应该还会活着吧
Would Aunt Deb still be alive?
我呢 也会变成这个样子吗
And me-- would I be so fucked-up?
睁开眼睛 看看你都做了什么吧
Open your eyes and look at what you've done!
你说得对
You're right.
我不
I don't...
我不想当对的那个人
I don't want to be right.
我
I...
我只想当个正常人
I just-- I want to be normal.
我为自己对你做过的那些事道歉
I'm sorry for everything I've done to you.
你值得更好的
You deserve better.
更好的人生
A better life.
更好的父亲
A better father.
记得把保险栓摘下来
You have to take the safety off.
就像我教你的那样
Just like I showed you.
这是解脱的唯一方法
This is the only way out.
对你我来说都是
For both of us.
好
Now...
深呼吸
deep breath.
我从未真正感受过爱
I've never really felt love.
真正的爱
Real love.
直到这一刻
Until now.
你做的很好
You did good.
放下武器 跪下
Drop the rifle! On your knees!
把手放在我能看见的地方
Hands where I can see them!
我阻止 他杀了洛根教练
I'm-- I stopped-- He-he killed Coach Logan.
我知道
I know.
没事了 你可以站起来了
It's okay. You can get up.
好吧
Okay.
带上这个
Take this.
穿过城区 过了卡车服务站
Go through town, just past the Truck Stop
就是I-86西部公路的入口
is the entrance to I-86 west.
走吧 永远别再回来
Go, and never come back here.
哈里森
Harrison.
你必须马上走
You need to do this now.
替我向奥黛丽道别
Uh, tell Audrey I said goodbye.
我不能
I can't.
为什么
Why?
因为我没见到你
Because I haven't seen you.
我是毕夏普局长
This is Chief Bishop.
我要报告一起警员枪击案件
I'm calling to report an officer-involved shooting.
亲爱的汉娜
My dearest Hannah,
这是我写过的最艰难的一封信
this is the most difficult letter I'll ever write.
你可能在劳拉飓风的伤亡名单中
You may have seen my name
见过我的名字
among the casualties of Hurricane Laura,
相信我吧 这就是最好的结果
and I believe that's for the best.
我愿意付出一切 再见你跟哈里森一面
I'd give anything to see you and Harrison again.
看看他的微笑
To see him smile.
抱着他
To hold him.
我会在心里默默祝他生日快乐
I celebrate his birthday in my heart.
BGM: "I Should Live in Salt" - The National
从过去到将来 他永远是我的"幻肢"
He is and always will be my phantom limb.
♪ 别让我猜透你心思 ♪
♪ Don't make me read your mind ♪
♪ 如果真懂我 ♪
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表