剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
呵呵。
Huh.
他们甚至需要他们做什么?
What do they even need them for?
我的意思是,我们知道鹿是如何交♥配♥的。
I mean, we know how deer mate.
-吉姆,我需要和你谈谈。
-Jim, I need to talk to you.
缓慢而紧张的音乐
slow, tense music
伟大的。
Great.
我会被三个小镇警♥察♥打倒...
I'm gonna be brought down by three small-town cops...
我是 Sam,来自土地和野生动物管理局。
This is Sam, from Land and Wildlife Management.
...和动物学家。
...and a zoologist.
我们需要你为我们澄清一些事情。
We need you to clear something up for us.
高兴。
Happy to.
热签名?
Heat signatures?
很酷吧?
It's pretty cool, huh?
非常。
Very.
好吧,暂停一下。
Okay, pause it.
这看起来像你卖♥♥给马特的步♥枪♥吗?
Does that look like the rifle you sold to Matt?
呃...
Uh...
我猜这是一个...
I'm guessing it's a...
Modern Outfitters MC6 带有...
Modern Outfitters MC6 with...
看起来像一个非常独特的 Leupold 望远镜。
what looks like a very distinctive Leupold scope.
就像我卖♥♥给马特的那个一样。
It's just like the one I sold Matt.
所以你说这是我的儿子。
So you're saying that this is my son.
嗯,这证实了马特射杀了鹿。
Well, this confirms that Matt shot the deer.
并且让我们不再接近找到他。
And gets us no closer to finding him.
事实上,我们确实又发现了一件事。
Actually, we did find one more thing.
从下一个象限开始,
From the next quadrant over,
大约提前 20 秒。
about 20 seconds earlier.
他正朝着和第一个人一样的地方前进。
He's heading for the same spot as the first guy.
树林里还有其他人。
There's someone else in the woods.
我们需要显示他们去哪里的角度。
We need the angle that shows where they went.
- 有一个盲点。 盲点? 为什么有
-There's a blind spot. Blind spot? Why is there
一个他妈的盲点?
a fucking blind spot?
该系统是为动物追踪而设置的,
This system is set up for animal tracking,
不是犯罪监视。
not crime surveillance.
会有很多盲点。
There's gonna be tons of blind spots.
啊。 他妈的。
Ah. Goddamn it.
联♥系♥部落警♥察♥。
Contact tribal police.
打电♥话♥给奥尔巴尼,让 CSI 出来,嗯,
Call Albany and get CSI out here and, um,
尽快去保护犯罪现场。
go secure the crime scene ASAP.
是的,是的。
Yep, yep.
哦,所以现在是犯罪现场?
Oh, so now it's a crime scene?
是的。
Yes.
你不知道
You had no idea
你们人♥民♥的土地上到处都是摄像机。
there were cameras all over your people's lands.
你一直把它当作某种东西对待
You've been treating this like it's some kind
该死的失踪人员案件,
of goddamn missing persons case,
而且,一直以来,你♥他♥妈♥的眼皮底下有个嫌疑人?
and, the whole time, you had a suspect under your fucking nose?
这就是这些事情的运作方式,库尔特。
That's the way these things work, Kurt.
我们找到了新的证据。 事情会改变的。
We find new evidence. Things change.
现在是刑事调查。
Now it's a criminal investigation.
听着 如果这家伙对马特做了什么
Look, if this guy did something to Matt,
我们会找到他的。
we'll find him.
你可以检查狩猎许可证。
You could check hunting licenses.
我们在商店出♥售♥它们。 我可以列个清单。
We sell 'em at the store. I can make a list.
我不会参加。
Which I won't be on.
让我们采访所有接触过马特的人
Let's interview everyone who came in contact with Matt
在他消失前的 48 小时内。
in the 48 hours before he disappeared.
在上面。
On it.
也许他不是一个人在外面。
Maybe he wasn't out there alone.
怎么了,扎克?
What's up, Zach?
哟。 哟,他们已经让你上课了,还是什么?
Yo. Yo, they got you taking classes already, or what?
还没有。 我-我刚刚参加了分级考试。
Not yet. I-I just took the placement test.
那是蛋糕。
It was cake.
看看 H 上的大脑袋。
Check out the big brain on H.
你好。 看看这玩意儿。
Yo, man. Look at this shit.
伊森是谁?
Who's Ethan?
那边的那个球袋。
That ballsack over there.
嘿,你应该看看他给她发的狗屎。
Hey, you should see the shit he sends her.
哦哦哦哦哦哦。
Ooh-ooh, oh-oh.
有人恋爱了!
Somebody's in love!
那是完蛋了。
That's fucked up.
狩猎执照——全部从今年开始。
Hunting licenses-- all from this year.
希望这会帮助你们指出
Hopefully this'll help point you guys
- 在正确的方向。 - 伟大的。 谢谢。
-in the right direction. - Great. Thanks.
野生动物相机。
Wildlife cameras.
谁知道?
Who knew?
不是我。
Not me.
像库尔特这样的人一直在怀疑我
Guys like Kurt have been doubting me
自从我加入部队。
ever since I joined the force.
现在我已经给了他所有他需要的弹♥药♥。
Now I've given him all the ammunition he needs.
我在第一天之后取消了搜索
I was calling off the search after the first day
因为我找到了一只手套。
because I found a glove.
我在想什么?
What was I thinking?
我想让你怎么想。
What I wanted you to think.
如果我学到了什么,那就是人们不会消失。
If I learned anything, it's that people don't just disappear.
总有一个原因。
There's always a reason.
嗯,你是个好警♥察♥。
Well, you're a good cop.
你会找到他的。
You'll find him.
嗯,这很快。
Uh, that was fast.
也许我们会开始得到一些答案。
Maybe we'll start getting some answers.
达米安。
Damien.
啊。 该死的!
Ah. Damn it!
你需要另一只手吗?
You need another hand?
哦!
Oh!
多谢。
Much obliged.
你是奥尔巴尼的CSI吗?
Are you the CSI from Albany?
好吧,本来我来自圣路易斯,但是...
Well, originally I'm from St. Louis, but...
你介意我看你在现场工作吗?
You mind if I watch you work the scene?
我是那些 CSI 节目的忠实粉丝。
I'm a big fan of those CSI shows.
嘿嘿,我也来了。
Hey, I'm coming, too.
他们要找的是我的儿子。
It's my son they're looking for.
只要你们都留在犯罪现场之外
As long as you both stay outside the crime scene
并且不要扰乱该语料库。
and don't disturb the corpus delicti.
语料库去什么?
Corpus de-what?
它是拉丁语“证据的主体”。
It's Latin for "body of evidence."
该死的。
Damn it.
还没有走出困境。
Not out of the woods yet.
你在做什么,丘奇先生?
What you doing, Mr. Church?
一些血液的凝固方式与其他的不同,
Some of the blood coagulated differently than the rest,
所以我正在测试它
so I'm testing it
看看它是否来自鹿
to see if it came from the deer
或者如果它是人类。
or if it's human.
正是我会做的。
Exactly what I would've done.
血液是人体的...
Blood is the body's...
真♥相♥。
Truth.
...真♥相♥。
...truth.
它是人类。
It's human.
有人可能把它和鹿的血混在一起了
Someone may have mixed it in with the deer's blood
所以我们会忽略它。
so we'd overlook it.
哦哦。 这人不错
Uh-oh. This guy's good.
Kurt,我们甚至不知道那是不是 Matt 的血。
Kurt, we don't even know if that's Matt's blood.
即使是这样,他也可以割伤自己。
And even if it is, he could've cut himself.
人们总是在给动物穿衣服时割伤自己。
People cut themselves dressing animals all the time.
或者它可能来自另一个在这里的人。
Or maybe it's from the other guy who was out here.
那么,什么,有人袭击了马特
So, what, somebody attacked Matt
因为那只愚蠢的鹿
because of that stupid deer
他把他击退了?
and he fought him off?
-是吗? - 有可能的。
-Is that it? - It's possible.
拉屎。
Shit.
达米安,你觉得发生了什么?
Damien, what do you think happened?
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表