剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
我知道你很伤心。
I know you're grieving.
- 而我... - 给我打电♥话♥
-And I... - Just call me
当你有一个实际的潜在客户时。
when you have an actual lead.
他妈的。
Goddamn it.
莱昂纳德·科恩的《雪崩》
"Avalanche" by Leonard Cohen
好吧,我踏入了
Well, I stepped into
雪崩
An avalanche
它掩盖了我的灵魂
It covered up my soul
当我不是这个驼背的时候
When I am not this hunchback
你看到的
That you see
我睡在金色的山丘下
I sleep beneath the golden hill
想要战胜痛苦的你
You who wish to conquer pain
你必须学习,学习
You must learn, learn
为我服务
To serve me well
他不要求你
He does not ask for your
公♥司♥,而不是中心
Company, not at the center
世界的中心
The center of the world
先是手套,现在是香味。
First the glove, now the scent.
一加一等于...
One plus one equals...
马特。
Matt.
我边走边想
As I walk along, I wonder
A-我们的爱情出了什么问题
A-what went wrong with our love
如此强烈的爱
A love that was so strong
当我仍然走...
And as I still walk on...
...我们一起做过的事情
...of the things we've done together
当我们的心还年轻
While our hearts were young
我在雨中漫步
I'm a-walkin' in the rain
眼泪在掉,我感到很痛
Tears are fallin' and I feel a pain
A-希望你在我身边
A-wishin' you were here by me
结束这场苦难
To end this misery
我想知道,我哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇
I wonder, I wa-wa-wa-wa-wonder
为什么,为什么-为什么-为什么-为什么
Why, why-why-why-why-why
她逃跑了
She ran away
我想知道
And I wonder
她将待在何处
Where she will stay
我的小逃亡者
My little runaway
我的跑跑跑跑失控
My run-run-run-run-runaway
[德克斯特] 不想在这里成为猎物。
[Dexter] Wouldn't want to be prey around here.
猎人起得太早了。
Hunters get up way too early.
我想知道
And I wonder
她将待在何处
Where she will stay
我的小逃亡...
My little runaway...
看起来你度过了一个漫长的夜晚。
Looks like you had a long night.
是的,格罗斯夫人的一只羊正在产羔。
Yeah, one of Mrs. Gross' sheep was lambing.
她需要我的帮助。
She needed my help.
对不起,我不是来……给你做早餐的。
I'm sorry I wasn't here to... make you breakfast.
不用担心。
Don't worry about it.
我已经学会了照顾自己。
I've learned to take care of myself.
我得去学校。
I got to get to school.
你要开车,还是我走路?
You gonna drive me, or should I walk?
为什么不?
Why not?
不像这是一个漫长的夜晚或任何事情。
Not like it's been a long night or anything.
早上好,金博!
Morning, Jimbo!
有秒吗?
Got a sec?
当然。
Sure.
所以,呃,我们从 DNA 测试中得到了结果。
So, uh, we got the results from the DNA test.
已确认。
It's confirmed.
血是马特的。
The blood was Matt's.
哦。
Oh.
我很遗憾听到。
I'm sorry to hear that.
但并不意外。
But not surprised.
总之,嗯...
Anyway, um...
安吉拉让我采访每个人
Angela has tasked me to interview everyone
在马特失踪前几天见到他的人,
who saw Matt in the days before he went missing,
所以我只需要问你几个问题。
so I just need to ask you a few questions.
-这不会耗费很长的时间。 - 我必须带走哈里森
-It won't take long. - I have to take Harrison
去学校,但是,呃...
to school, but, uh...
我可以在午餐时间去车站吗?
I could stop by the station during lunch?
凉爽的。
Cool.
感谢。
Appreciate that.
哦,呃,哈里森?
Oh, and, uh, Harrison?
看到你报名参加摔跤比赛。
Saw you signed up for wrestling.
是的。 是的。 等不及了。
Yeah. Yeah. Can't wait.
真正的男人是在垫子上制♥造♥的。
Real men are made on the mat.
好的,一会儿见。
All right, see you soon.
-[德克斯特] 太好了。 警犬。
-[Dexter] Great. Police dogs.
我希望他们在树林里跑来跑去也一样开心
I hope they have as much fun running around the woods
就像我昨晚所做的那样。
as I did last night.
感谢您在短时间内发布。
Thanks for making it out on short notice.
它总是这样。
It's how it always is.
没有人打算失踪。
Nobody ever plans on going missing.
-嘿,小家伙……哟! 呦呦呦。
-Hey, little guy... Yo! Yo, yo, yo.
没有触动。
No touching.
他们不需要混淆
They don't need no confusion
-与你的爱抚。 - 这是马特的。
-with your petting. - This is Matt's.
我们带他回家吧。
Let's bring him home.
当然。
Sure.
给你,男孩。
Here you go, boy.
好吧,伙计们。 找到马特!
All right, guys. Find Matt!
-我们走吧!
-Let's go!
我们走吧。 去,去!
Let's go. Go, go!
手♥枪♥乐队的“我真的觉得我想你”
"I Just Really Think I Miss You" by The Pistols
警♥察♥局长主教,对吧?
Police Chief Bishop, right?
-是的。 - 嗨,你知道,
-Yes. - Hi, you know,
我听说发生了什么事,我只好过来帮忙。
I heard what happened and I just had to come help.
呃...新鲜的眼睛和腿
Uh... fresh eyes and legs
- 总是受欢迎的。 - 太悲剧了,
-are always welcome. - It's just so tragic,
你知道,家乡的大块头,超凡脱俗的个性。
you know, hometown hunk, larger-than-life personality.
你是马特的朋友吗?
Are you a friend of Matt's?
不。 只是一个公民活动家。
Nope. Just a citizen activist.
嘿,如果我跟着你会不会很酷?
Hey, is it cool if I tag along?
也许和你一起搜索?
Maybe search with you?
呃,你应该和洛根中士确认一下。
Uh, you should check with Sergeant Logan.
他正在处理志愿者的任务。
He's handling the volunteer assignments.
热警?
Hot cop?
他完全可以得到。
He can totally get it.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
对不起,洛根中士!
Excuse me, Sergeant Logan!
-你好。 - 你好。
-Hi. - Hi.
-祝你好运...
-Have a good...
...日。
...day.
-没时间小睡,兄弟。
-No time for naps, bro.
创造那条虚假的气味痕迹是明智的,
Creating that false scent trail was smart,
但它不会永远抛弃它们。
but it's not gonna throw them off forever.
想法?
Ideas?
这个小镇小得他妈的
This town is small as fuck,
但总得有个地方可以藏一具尸体。
but there's got to be someplace to hide a body.
你的湖呢?
What about your lake?
就像过去一样。
Just like old times.
它太浅了。 一些渔民的责任
It's too shallow. Some fisherman's liable
抓住一块马特。
to catch a piece of Matt.
铁湖墓地?
Iron Lake Cemetery?
每年这个时候地面都结冰了。
The ground's too frozen this time of year.
哦! 我知道!
Oh! I know!
她会把你剪成线
She will cut you into threads
操你的屁♥股♥直到你死
Fuck your ass up until you're dead
六寸高跟鞋,哈
With six-inch heels, ha
就在两眼之间
Right between the eyes
如果眼神能杀人...
If looks could kill...
小 Fargo, 你不觉得吗?
Little Fargo, don't you think?
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表