剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
You just weren't taught right.
你用的是手腕的力量
Y-You're swinging with your wrists, all right?
你的本能反应不错
Good instincts, but you've got to use
但你得用上整个身体的力量
your whole body, right?
迈腿 然后用上全身的力量
You've got to step with your legs.
击球 用全身力量
Swing. Whole body.
好 不错 再来一次
There you go. Good. One more time.
迈步 整个身体
Step. Whole body.
好 这次 用整个身体
All right, now, this time, step, whole body,
动手腕 预备
snap your wrists. Ready?
上步 整个身体 击球
Step, whole body, snap!
好样的
There you go. There.
你不怕吧
You're not afraid, are you?
-不怕 -很好
- No. - Good.
现在
Now...
预备
Ready?
好 放松
Okay. Just... relax.
头低点 眼睛盯着球 好吗
Keep your head down. Eye on the ball, all right?
预备
Ready?
厉害了 干得好
Hey, attaboy! Attaboy. All right.
好 好 好 继续
Good, good, good. Now, step into it.
Oh!
好样的
There we go.
天哪
Whew! Good God!
看来这对你来说太简单了
This is getting too easy for you.
我们来试个曲线球吧
You know what? Let's try a curve ball.
看你打的怎么样
See how you handle that.
好了 来
All right. Here we go.
你还好吧
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
我 我没事
Yeah. I'm-I'm good.
好
All right.
好吧
Okay.
打开继续
Turn it back on.
抱歉 我不是你要找的人
Sorry. I'm not the guy you're looking for.
再来
Put another one in.
我自己亲爸 觉得
And my own dad thinks I'm what?
我是个骗子 一个禽兽
A liar? An animal?
再来
Again.
再来
Again.
再来
Again.
再来
Again!
你可真是个强悍的孩子
You are one tough fucking kid.
吃过鹿肉吗
So, you ever had venison?
没 我 从没尝过
No, I... No, I've never had it.
真的吗 你在艾恩湖这么久都没吃过鹿肉吗
Really? You mean the whole time you've been here in Iron Lake,
吉姆没给你做过鹿肉
Jim hasn't cooked you up some venison?
没
Nope.
真不知道他是怎么搞的
Oh. I don't know what the hell he's waiting for.
来吧 我们这就去尝一下
Come on, we're gonna rectify that situation right now.
走
All right. Let's go.
我觉得你
I also see some
也可以来点酒
quality Scotch in your future.
我以为要去你家呢
I thought we were headed to your place.
我在那边树林有个小木屋
We are. I have a cabin out this way.
酷
Oh, cool.
是啊 我经常在那打猎
Yeah. I do all my hunting out here.
鹿肉也都放在那了
It's where I keep my venison.
那地方不错 有个地方可以住
It's nice, you know. To have a place you can go
远离人群 做回自己
to get away, be yourself.
是啊
Yeah.
希望他跟我一样嗜血
Hope he's as drawn to blood as I am.
既然你有一整天
You said you had all day.
那我得告诉你件事
Well, I've got news for you.
晚上是属于我的
The night is mine.
怎么了 没事吧
What's going on? Everything okay?
没事
Yeah. It's just...
你说的对
You know what? You were right.
为了艾瑞斯 我推掉了所有的事
I pushed everything aside to deal with Iris.
我想把案子结了
I want to close out all our files.
-现在吗 -嗯 我一直在想
- Now? - Yeah, I keep thinking about
你给我讲的毒品突击搜查的事
that story you told me about the opioid bust.
你介不介意给我讲讲那个案子
You mind bringing me up to speed on that case?
好 我们逮捕了迈尔斯之后
Okay, um, once we arrested Miles,
我让他交代了供货商
I got him to snitch on his supplier.
一个叫做贾斯伯·霍奇的家伙
Piece of shit named Jasper Hodge.
我和州警那边联♥系♥好了准备逮捕
I coordinated with the Staties to make the arrest,
-结果我们去晚了 -晚了
- but we got there too late. - It was too late?
对 等我们去逮捕他时
Yeah. When we went to make the arrest,
他已经死了
he was already dead.
他在制♥作♥毒品时
Accidentally OD'd on his own product
不小心吸毒过量
while he was pressing pills.
你发现他时死多久了
How long had he been dead when you found him?
一小时吧
About an hour before we got there.
那也许是迈尔斯告诉了贾斯伯
So... maybe Miles tipped Jasper off
说警♥察♥要来抓他
that the police were coming?
也许他不想在牢里度过后半生
Maybe he OD'd because he didn't want to spend
-所以吸毒过量自杀 -我觉得不是
- all those years in prison? - I don't think so.
我带迈尔斯和吉姆去局里时
I mean, when I brought Miles and Jim into the station,
迈尔斯很快就把贾斯伯供出来了
Miles gave up Jasper quick.
但是我们扣押了迈尔斯24小时
But we held Miles for 24 hours,
可贾斯伯10点就死了
and Jasper was dead in ten.
那你们扣押了吉姆多久
How long did you keep Jim in custody?
不到1小时吧 我没打算为难他
No more than an hour. I mean, I wasn't trying to punish him.
我只是想让他冷静下
I just wanted to make sure he cooled off.
蠢货 还想拿刀对付拿枪的
Stupid motherfucker took a knife to a gun fight.
行吧
All right.
好了
Yeah. Okay.
草 你♥他♥妈♥到底是什么人
Christ! Who the hell are you?
科特把我儿子关哪了
Where does Kurt have my son?
草泥马 好吧好吧
Fuck you! Okay. Okay. Okay.
科特应该把他带到斯特恩路上的小屋去了
I think Kurt's got him up in his cabin on Stern road.
我本来也打算带你去
That's where I was to bring you.
我只知道这些
That's all I know.
我只是听命行事
I was just doing my job.
不是 不是私人恩怨
No-Nothing personal.
你说的是我儿子
We're talking about my son.
还敢说不是私人恩怨
There's nothing more personal than that.
这种情况常见吗
Do you see this often?
芬太尼过量吗 开什么玩笑
Fentanyl overdose? Are you kidding?
-一个制♥作♥毒品的人吸毒过量 -也时有发生
- By the guy making the pills. - Eh, it happens.
他体内还有可他命
He had, um, ketamine in his system, too.
这就解释的通了
That could explain it.
-是药物反应吗 -不是
- Was it lethal drug interaction? - No.
毒品一起发作
A party drug.
身体承受不了
Probably took it to mellow out.
-他一个不小心 -没有证据显示
- Made him sloppy. - So, there's nothing to suggest
贾斯伯的死
that Jasper's death was anything other
可能不是嗑药过量
than an accidental overdose?
除非有人拿枪指着他的头
Well, not unless someone put a gun to his head
逼他吸毒
and made him snort a line.
还有件事
Just want to check one more thing.
-再他妈快点 德克斯特 -已经最快了
- Fucking faster, Dex! - I'm going as fast as I can.
-给他发信息警告他 -太冒险了
- Text him. Warn him. - It's risky.
-你必须告诉他 -但我不想惊动科特
- You have to let him know. - I don't want to tip off Kurt.
这可是我的珍藏
This is the good stuff.
这就是大名鼎鼎的单麦威士忌
This is what they call single malt Scotch whisky.
精品中的精品 我只喝这种酒
Best there is. Only kind I drink.
-谢谢 -来吧 喝喝看
- Thank you. - Go ahead. Give it a shot.
Hmm?
喝着感觉像创可贴
Ooh. That kind of tastes like a Band-Aid.
你需要冰敷一下吗
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表