剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
-Uh, A-Y. -"Jim Lindsay."
写好了
A-Y.
欢迎加入团队
Great. Welcome to the team.
所以 就这么简单么
Yeah? Just like that?
对 就这么简单
Yeah, just like that.
你明天能开始上班吗
Can you start tomorrow?
Um...
嗯 我明天
I, um... Actually, there...
还有一场重要的摔跤比赛要参加
I have a-a big wrestling match then.
是我的第一场比赛
Um, it-it's my first one.
是吗 你还是摔跤队的啊
Oh, yeah? I didn't know you were on the wrestling team.
我一直是你们摔跤队的粉丝
I've been a big supporter
因为我儿子马特曾是队长
since my son, Matt, was the captain.
行吧 没问题
Great. Okay. Well, no problem.
你可以从后天开始上班
You start the day after.
对了 如果我有时间 会去看你比赛的
Hey, and if I can, I'll try to make the match.
她会发现我的秘密吗
Could she know the truth about me?
我的另一个家
My other family...
在结束了一♥期♥阳光灿烂的
Finishing up our Sunshine State
杀人狂欢之后 最精彩的要压轴出场了
murder extravaganza, and I've saved the best for last.
海湾屠夫
The Bay Harbor Butcher.
绰号♥不陌生 他的手段你们也不陌生
You know the nickname, and you know what he did.
将受害者肢解
Dismembered his victims,
将他们血肉模糊的残骸装进垃圾袋 扔进海湾
bagged the bloody bits in Heftys and tossed 'em in the Bay.
海底现在还躺着几十具尸体
Dozens of bodies strewn across the ocean floor.
过去的欢乐时光啊
Ah, the good old days.
毫无疑问 这个家伙
Make no mistake. This motherfucker
是有史以来最残忍♥最高产的
was one of the most brutal, prolific serial killers
连环杀手之一 而且注意
of all time. And get this.
他的受害者通常都是
His victims were usually criminals
逍遥法外的犯罪分子
who'd gotten away with it.
简直是蝙蝠侠级别的脏警
That's some Batman-level vigilante shit.
所以迈阿密警局凶案组
And it's why Miami Metro Homicide
认为屠夫出自内部人士
came to believe the Butcher was one of their own:
詹姆斯·多克斯警长
Sergeant James Doakes.
但他们也许错了
But what if they were wrong?
因为我在红迪网上做了些调查
'Cause here's the thing. I did some digging on Reddit.
找到一个家伙
I found a guy who claims
声称跟多克斯一起执行过特别行动
he did Special Ops with Doakes.
他说海湾屠夫下手的同时
He says Doakes was out of the country
多克斯警长正在
doing classified shit
海外执行高机密的军事行动
when some of the BHB killings took place.
但由于这桩案子实为尴尬
But the powers that be were more than happy
当权者想尽快结案
to close an embarrassing case down after--
然后你猜发生了什么
wait for it--
他们还没来得及逮捕多克斯
Doakes got blown up in an Everglades cabin
他就被炸死在大沼泽地中的小木屋里
before he could be arrested!
这在佛罗里达还真有可能
As one does in Florida.
也许警♥察♥不想再调查
Well, maybe the police didn't want to keep investigating
迈阿密警局史上最大的悬案了
the biggest case in Miami Metro history,
但我他妈想
but I fucking do.
因为 如果被我猜对
Because if I'm right,
海湾屠夫可能还逍遥法外
the Bay Harbor Butcher could still be out there.
还在磨刀霍霍
Still feeling all butchery.
伺机而动
Still a threat.
我确实有磨刀霍霍的冲动
I do feel a little butchery.
她绝对会成为安吉拉的线人
She could definitely be Angela's source.
她是来追查我的吗
Is she coming for me?
"Trouble's Coming" by Royal Blood
我放纵恶魔 扼住我的喉咙
I let my demons take hold and choke on me
填补不了我挖下的空洞
Can't fill these holes that I'm digging
我阻止不了心在下沉
Can't stop my heart when it's sinking
但如果我可以 我也想
But if I could, then I would
如果我可以 我也想
If I could, then I would
如果我可以
If I could...
哟
Hey, yo.
-你没事就好 -谢谢 哥们儿
-Glad you're okay, bro. -Thanks, man.
赛场上见
See you at the match.
咱们要把那些人虐得一败涂地
We're gonna kill those fucking guys.
去他妈的麋鹿溪队
Fuck Moose Creek!
哈里森
Harrison. Hey.
-嘿 -我找你半天了
-Hey. -Been looking for you.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
很好啊
I'm... I'm good.
你♥爸♥爸肯定气坏了
Is your dad, like, totally pissed?
是不是罚你上大学前都禁足
You grounded until college?
没被禁足
Mm, not grounded.
我没事
I'm fine.
你已经成了小镇的传奇人物了
You're becoming a bit of a legend around here.
既然你没被禁足
Since you're not grounded,
不如今晚咱俩一起玩吧
maybe we can hang tonight?
这次不玩杀戮名单派对了
No Kill List parties this time.
玩点更成熟的
Maybe something a bit mellower?
比如说
Like...
复习化学测验
studying for the chem quiz?
好啊 挺酷的
Yeah. Sounds cool.
糟了
Shit.
Uh...
我其实去不了
Actually, uh, no, I-I can't. Um...
我爸要带我去看心理医生
My dad's making sure I go to this therapy thing.
改天再约吧
But, uh, another night?
很快的
Soon?
没问题
For sure.
好
Cool.
欢迎你也能参加
I'm glad you're here.
所以
So,
这次治疗你期待着收获什么
what would you like to get out of this session?
好吧
Well...
Uh...
哈里森自从到来后 事情就一件接着一件
It's been a whirlwind since Harrison arrived.
我们遭遇了些困境
We've had a few bumps in the road.
学校里遇到了麻烦
Some trouble at school.
接着 他嗑药过量了
Then his overdose.
所以我觉得我们可以学习下如何更好地沟通
Could use some tips on how to communicate better, I guess.
你觉得呢 哈里森
What do you think, Harrison?
我觉得 问题在我没来之前 就由来已久
I-I think our problems started a long time before I got here.
做吉姆的儿子不容易
It hasn't exactly been easy being Jim's son.
你是什么意思呢
What do you mean by that?
打起精神
Brace yourself.
我五岁时
Well, when I was five, uh,
我继母告诉我我爸死了
my stepmom told me my dad was dead.
所以我们去了别的国家
So we-we left the country,
我和我继母汉娜相依为命
just me and my stepmom, Hannah.
后来她也死了
And then she died, too.
她是真的死了
But for real.
死于癌症
Of cancer.
然后我被送到寄养中心
And then I-I went into foster care,
那种折磨绝无仅有
which was its own special hell.
我有时躺在床上 夜不能寐
And I would lie awake at night
梦见我爸爸还活着
and dream that my dad was alive
他来解救我
and that he-he'd come
远离这一切
take me away from all this shit.
然后有一天 我发现了他的信
And then, one day, I found his letter.
他写给汉娜的信
The one that he wrote to Hannah
说他还活着
saying that he was alive
他只是抛弃了我们
and that he'd, like, abandoned us.
抛弃了我
Me.
再也不会回来了
And wasn't coming back.
所以我长大后就踏上了征程
So, when I was old enough, I took off.
去寻找他
Searching for him.
因为我想要答案
I wanted answers.
我想看着他的眼睛质问他
I wanted to look him in the eye and ask him
他是怎么做到 假装我不存在的
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表