剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
来吧,达米安,现在让我失望。
Come on, Damien, fail me now.
受害者是从那边过来的。
The victim came from over there.
-来自那边的袭击者。
-The attacker from over there.
由池判断
Judging by the pool
血,他们就在这附近相遇,
of blood, they met up right around here,
鹿被射杀的地方。
where the deer was shot.
有某种...
There was some sort of...
争吵。
altercation.
攻击者
The attacker
压制了受害者。
overpowered the victim.
将他击倒。
Knocked him down.
受害者随后倒地...
The victim then fell...
向后...
backwards...
撞到他的头...
hitting his head right about...
呵呵。
Huh.
这里有一块石头。
There was a rock here.
一定是在攻击后被移除了。
Must've been removed after the attack.
我怀疑它导致了头部受伤。
I suspect it caused a head injury.
等等,所以你到底要说这里发生了什么?
Wait, so what exactly are you saying happened here?
我说的是某人
What I'm saying is somebody
发动攻击,然后试图掩盖它。
committed an attack, then tried to cover it up.
我们正在考虑犯规。
We're looking at foul play.
[德克斯特] 我的禁欲已经生锈了。
[Dexter] I've gotten rusty in my abstinence.
嗯,现在怎么办?
Well, what now?
怎么找到对我儿子做出这种事的狗♥娘♥养♥的?
How do we find the son of a bitch that did this to my son?
我们仍然不知道这是谁的血。
We still don't know whose blood this is.
我们需要先确定这一点。
We need to establish that first.
那是真实的。
That's true.
库尔特,在你允许的情况下,我想要达米安
Kurt, with your permission, I want Damian
进行家族 DNA 测试。
to do a familial DNA test.
我们会针对人类血液运行您的 DNA 样本
We'd run a sample of your DNA against the human blood
我们刚刚发现并...
that we just found and...
如果匹配,它会确认它是马特。
if it's a match, it will confirm that it's Matt.
好的。 W-随便。 无论您需要什么。
All right. W-Whatever. Whatever you need.
这是吉姆。
This is Jim.
你好,吉姆。
Hello, Jim.
它是 Strode 校长。
It's Principal Strode.
是的,我现在有点忙。
Yeah, I'm kind of in the middle of something right now.
这是关于哈里森的。
It's about Harrison.
我们需要你下到学校。
We need you to come down to the school.
哈里森的得分高于任何学生
Harrison scored higher than any student has
曾经在学校分班考试中得分。
ever scored on the school placement exam.
所以你让我一路下来
So you had me come all the way down here
告诉我我的孩子有多棒?
to tell me how great my kid is?
苔丝离开了房♥间 15 分钟。
Tess left the room for 15 minutes.
当她回来时,他已经完成了。
And when she came back, he was done.
- 考试很简单。 - 考试很简单。
-The test was easy. - The test was easy.
这个测试的一些问题是
Some of the questions on this test are
为进阶先修学生。
for Advanced Placement students.
大学水平。 我相信当苔丝不在时,
College-level. I believe while Tess was gone,
哈里森用他的手♥机♥查找答案。
Harrison used his cell phone to look up answers.
我没有。
I did not.
你作弊了吗?
Did you cheat?
你指责我说谎...
You accusing me of lying...
吉姆?
Jim?
不。
No.
我很高兴再次监考。
I'm happy to proctor the exam again.
你去吧。 你再接再厉,没有电♥话♥。
There you go. You take it again, no phones.
我没有作弊。
I did not cheat.
然后你会证明这一点。
Then you'll prove it.
哦,谢谢你的支持。
Oh, thanks for having my back.
像往常一样。
Like always.
茶。
Tea.
哦,那是完美的。
Oh, that's perfect.
我正要出门。
I'm about to head out.
必须检查DNA测试的结果
Got to check on the results of the DNA test
并确认搜狗队。
and confirm the search dog team.
搜狗?
Search dogs?
-是的。 明天应该就到了。 - 哇。
-Yep. Should be here tomorrow. - Wow.
你正在加速。
You're ramping things up.
在这一点上,我只是希望现在还不算太晚。
At this point, I'm just hoping it's not too late.
它不是。
It's not.
搜狗? 他妈的,德克斯。
Search dogs? Jesus fuck, Dex.
-我知道。 - 你必须移♥动♥马特的身体。
-I know. - You have to move Matt's body.
那些狗会从犯罪现场走直线
Those dogs are gonna walk a straight line from the crime
-场景到你♥他♥妈♥的火坑。 - 我知道。
-scene to your fucking firepit. - I know.
这不再只是关于你了。
It's not just about you anymore.
-我知道! - 你?
-I know! - Do you?
这是一次失误。
It was a one-time slipup.
这不会改变我是谁。
It doesn't change who I am.
那到底是谁?
Who is that, exactly?
-停止。 - 或者是什么?
-Stop. - Or what?
你又要杀了我?
You gonna kill me again?
还是其他人会死?
Or are other people gonna die?
因为那是经常发生的事情,对吧?
Because that's what always happens, right?
-对?! - 这次不行。 不。
-Right?! - Not this time. No.
你在里面做什么?
What are you doing in there?
全都是你的。
All yours.
全都是你的。
All yours.
只是让你知道。
Just so you know.
重新参加考试。
Retook the test.
获得了比第一次更高的分数。
Got a higher score than the first time.
太棒了。
That's great.
恭喜。
Congrats.
这是库尔特。
This is Kurt.
是总主教。
It's Chief Bishop.
很抱歉这么晚才打电♥话♥。
Apologies for calling so late.
好消息还是坏消息?
Good news or bad?
恐怕这是一场比赛。
I'm afraid it's a match.
我们发现的血液几乎肯定是马特的。
The blood we found is almost certainly Matt's.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
嗯,你应该是。
Well, you should be.
你让我儿子成为某种罪犯。
You made my son out to be some kind of criminal.
我没有错。
I wasn't wrong about that.
打扰一下?
Excuse me?
马特射出了一只白色的雄鹿
Matt shot a white buck
在塞内卡主♥权♥领土上。
on sovereign Seneca territory.
一项需要判刑的罪行
A crime that carries a sentence
至少几千美元。
of at least several thousand dollars.
我不在乎这个!
I don't give a shit about that!
我只关心我儿子发生了什么。
I only care what happened to my son.
我的猜测是另一个人
My guess is that the other person
在树林里看到马特射杀了鹿,
out there in the woods saw Matt shoot the deer,
并不太高兴。
and wasn't too happy about it.
好吧,至少现在你开始了
Well, at least now you're starting
听起来像一个真正的警♥察♥。
to sound like a real cop.
恕我直言,
With all due respect,
我一直在用零国家资金进行这项搜索。
I have been running this search with zero state funding.
黎明时分,我将有60名志愿者
At the crack of dawn, I'll have 60 volunteers
远至克拉克山脉。
as far out as Clarke Mountains.
第二天,我们将覆盖整个采石场。
The next day, we will cover the entire quarry.
第二天,我们将探索洞穴。
The day after that, we will canvass the caves.
我们不会停止
We will not stop
直到我们找到你的儿子。
until we find your son.
洞穴? 你以为他离得那么远?
The caves? You think he's that far out?
马特是个聪明人。
Matt's a smart guy.
也许他去寻找庇护所。
Maybe he went looking for shelter.
夏令营呢?
What about the summer camp?
我有一个小组分♥裂♥。 我们也在那里寻找。
I'm having a group splinter off. We're searching there, too.
听着,库尔特。
Listen, Kurt.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表