剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
我的意思是,如果我跟着故事走会怎样
I mean, what if I followed the story
当你在近距离进行调查时?
while you investigate, from a close proximity?
我是说,你自己说的。 你需要资源。
I mean, you said it yourself. You need resources.
我有一支扶手椅侦探大军。
And I've got an army of armchair detectives.
我-我以为你想拍马特考德威尔的故事。
I-I thought you wanted to do the Matt Caldwell story.
嗯,你知道,每一个伟大的播客都从一件事开始
Well, you know, every great podcast starts about one thing
然后在某个完全出乎意料的地方结束。
and then ends up somewhere completely unexpected.
如果你想帮助我了解这些女性,
If you want to help me shed light on these women,
我会接受的。
I'll take it.
伟大的。
Great.
好的。
Okay.
我知道这需要一段时间,
I know this is gonna take a while,
但我需要你帮我完成你拥有的一切。
but I need you to run me through everything you have.
好的。 现在我准备好了。
Okay. Now I'm ready.
嗯,是的,进来。
Uh, yeah, come in.
考德威尔先生,抱歉打扰你
Mr. Caldwell, sorry to bother you,
但有一些客户提到
but a few customers have mentioned
-那个女孩在我们家扎营--呃,我会处理的。
-the girl camped out in our-- - Uh, I'll take care of it.
-真的? 我不介意。 - 我知道了。
-Really? I don't mind. - I got it.
谢谢,苏珊。
Thanks, Susan.
嗨,库尔特。 只是检查
Hi, Kurt. Just checking
看看你有没有收到马特的来信。
to see if you've heard from Matt.
我有几个问题需要问,所以--
I have a couple of questions that I need to ask, so--
好的。
Okay.
嘿,呃,克洛伊,对吧?
Hey, uh, Chloe, right?
是的。 听着,我-我知道我说过我要用那笔钱
Yeah. Look, I-I know I said I was gonna use that money
你给了我去我妈妈家的车费,
you gave me to get bus fare to my mom's,
但我,我真的很饿
but I, I was really hungry
而且-我需要买♥♥一件新外套,
and-and I needed to buy a new coat,
因为外面冷得要命,
'cause it's cold as hell out there,
- 我只是 - - 没关系。 没关系。
-and I just-- - It's okay. It's okay.
如果你再发现我 80
If you spot me another 80,
我会得到那个巴士车费。
I will get that bus fare.
我发誓,只要给我你的地址,我就……
I swear, just-just give me your address, and I'll...
一到我妈妈家,我就会把它寄回给你。
and I'll send it back to you as soon as I get to my mom's.
我不能一直给你钱,亲爱的。
I can't keep giving you money, sweetheart.
你知道我能给你什么吗?
You know what I can give you?
一份工作。
A job.
餐厅的女服务员。
Waitress at the diner.
自己赚钱。 你怎么说?
Make your own money. What do you say?
问题是,我……我不会留下来。
The thing is, I'm... I'm not staying.
我只需要公交车费。
I just need bus fare.
-你能不能
-Can you just
帮我解决这个问题?
help me with that?
洛根教练,或者我应该说洛根中士,
Coach Logan, or should I say Sergeant Logan,
谁今天以官方身份与我们在一起
who is here with us today in his official capacity
跟你说话,因为你在 Ethan 的名单上。 听好了。
to talk to you because you were on Ethan's list. Listen up.
嘿大家。
Hey, everyone.
-怎么了,教练?
-What's up, Coach?
好吧好吧,安定下来。
Okay, okay, settle down.
嗯……首先,
Um... first of all,
我想说我为你们的处理方式感到自豪
I want to say how proud I am of how you all handled yourselves
在我显然希望的情况下
during a situation I obviously wish
你从来没有经历过。
you'd never had to experience.
你表现得……成熟
You acted with... maturity
和勇气。
and courage.
呃,但请理解你自己,
Uh, but please be understanding of yourselves,
或-或您的任何朋友
or-or any of your friends
谁正在经历善后的艰难时期。
who are going through a tough time in the aftermath.
正在向你们每个人提供咨♥询♥。
Counseling is being offered to each of you.
这是一件可怕的事情
It's a scary thing
成为那样的目标。
to be targeted like that.
谈论它是件好事,你的感受如何。
It's good to talk about it, how you feel.
呃,我想向任何人公开
Uh, I'd like to open this up to anyone
谁想分享他们的担忧或...
who'd like to share their concerns or...
或问我任何问题。
or ask me any questions.
扎克。
Zach.
呃,是的,我只想对哈里森大喊大叫
Uh, yeah, I just want to give a shout-out to Harrison
为了拯救我们所有的驴。
for saving all our asses.
嗯,是的,我-我想我代表我们所有人说话
Um, yeah, I-I think I speak for all of us
当我说我们多么感激时
when I say how grateful we are
你是我们社区的一部分。
that you're a part of our community.
讲话! 讲话!
Speech! Speech!
演讲! 演讲! 演讲!
Speech! Speech! Speech!
演讲! 演讲! 演讲! 演讲! 演讲!
Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech!
好吧,但如果他不想说话,也没关系。
All right, but if he doesn't want to talk, it's okay.
缓慢而悬疑的音乐
slow, suspenseful music
我的意思是,我真的不知道该说什么。
I mean, I don't really know what to say.
嗯,我很高兴没有人受伤。
Um, I'm glad no one got hurt.
-除了伊森。
-Except Ethan.
你——你知道,就个人而言,
You-you know, personally,
我真的不反对伊桑。
I don't really hold anything against Ethan.
我的意思是,是的,他,呃,他计划做一些可怕的事情。
I mean, yeah, he, uh, he planned to do something terrible.
最后他刺伤了我,
And he ended up stabbing me,
但是,呃,
but, uh,
你们这些年一直在欺负他。
you guys picked on him for years.
你-你打他,取笑他。
You-you beat him up, made fun of him.
你让他的生活变得地狱,你知道吗?
You kind of made his life hell, you know?
我想它就像,是的,
And I guess it's like, yeah,
是的,我们都是受害者,或者别的什么。
yeah, we're all victims, or whatever.
我知道每个人都说 Ethan 是个精神病
And I know everyone's saying that Ethan was a-a-a psycho
或者a-一个怪物什么的,
or a-a monster or something,
但他绝对也是受害者。
but he was definitely also a victim.
所以...
So...
我不知道。
I don't know.
我想我们都有两个方面。
I guess we all have two sides to us.
也许我们有点英雄,有点,
Maybe we're a little bit hero and a little bit,
我-我不知道,怪物。
I-I don't know, monster.
最终哪一方获胜才是关键。
It's all about which side wins out in the end.
Trinity 使用了直剃刀
Trinity used a straight razor
-杀死他的母亲。
-to kill his mother.
他和你一样,在血统中诞生。
He was born in blood, just like you.
他有我的黑暗乘客。
He has my Dark Passenger.
缓慢而悬疑的音乐
slow, suspenseful music
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表