剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
嘿 科特
Hey, Kurt.
我开车路过
I was just driving by.
我看到有人在小木屋附近徘徊
I saw some people prowling around the cabin.
来看看是不是一群高中生
Just wanted to make sure it wasn't a bunch
翻进来搞聚会什么的
of high school kids breaking in to party or something.
你想得真周到 吉姆
That's awful nice of you, Jimbo.
话说回来 你跑到我这片小树林干什么来了
What brings you out in my neck of the woods, though?
就开车转转
Just driving.
让我冷静一下
Blowing off steam.
儿子把我快气疯了
Kid's making me crazy.
你们俩在这下面干嘛
What are you two doing down here?
这是我的小木屋 我带茉莉看看
Well, this is my cabin. I was just showing it to Molly.
-哦 -事实上 我们
-Oh. -Matter of fact, we were
-正要出去 是不是 -不是
-just heading out, weren't we? -Uh, no.
马特躲在这里呢
No. Matt's hiding out in here.
科特说我可以采访他
Kurt said that I can interview him.
马特在这里
Matt's in there?
-我打个招呼 -这样
-I'd love to say hi. -Look,
让我先看看
let me see if, uh...
马特
Matt!
马特 开门
Matt, open up!
这傻孩子肯定走了
Dumb kid must've left.
是啊
Yeah.
不如我们也离开这里吧
Well, we might as well take off as well.
-走吧 -大老远跑来
-Come on. -Ah, you came all this way.
还是检查一下吧
Might as well check.
Wow.
这地方真不错啊
This place is a beaut.
门是从外面上锁的
The door locks from the outside.
有摄像头
A camera.
他喜欢观看
He likes to watch.
科特会不会是安吉拉一直在找的杀手
Could Kurt be the killer Angela's been looking for?
哈里森会很喜欢有这么个地方
You know, Harrison would really love a place like this.
属于自己的房♥间
Place of his own.
你花了多久时间来装饰这个房♥间
How long did it take you to put this room in?
Oh.
我不太记得了
I don't really remember.
卫生间
Bathroom?
为什么连环杀手都喜欢浴缸呢
What is it about serial killers and bathtubs?
按♥摩♥浴缸
Jacuzzi.
牛啊
Nice.
你说得对 没有马特
No, you're right. No Matt.
抱歉了 茉莉
Yeah, sorry about that, Molly.
这傻孩子肯定走了
Dumb kid just must've left.
那孩子就是这么混♥蛋♥
You know, he's a fucking mess.
那个 非常感谢
So, uh... Well, thanks a lot
你这么关心他
for looking out the way you did.
希望有机会能还你的人情
Hope to return the favor sometime.
艾恩湖就这点最好
Ah, that's the great thing about Iron Lake.
嘿 要不要搭我的车回去
Hey, you want me to give you a ride back?
毕竟这里就是科特的家了
Seeing how Kurt's already home and all.
好的 谢谢
Yes. Please.
要我帮你关门吗
Want me to close this?
不用了
No. It's okay.
好
'Kay.
吉姆 茉莉
Jimbo, Molly?
关于马特的事 就我们三个知道 好吗
This thing about Matt stays between the three of us, okay?
没问题
You betcha.
这里的确很偏远
Well, it certainly is remote.
冬天没什么人来洞穴探险
Not a lot of winter spelunking.
是藏匿尸体的好地方
It's the perfect place to hide a body.
-你没事吧 -没事
-You all right? -Oh, yeah. That whole
发现尸体这件事
"finding a body" thing?
如果真找到了
If we do,
这会是我第一次
it'll be my first one.
不管是第一次还是第十次
Doesn't matter if it's your first or your tenth.
过程都很难
Never gets easy.
-你走那边 -好
-You go that way. -Okay.
在你没到之前
Back there, before you arrived,
他带我去的那个地下室
you know, that whole shit show in the basement of a...
在一个荒郊野外的树林小木屋里
lonely, off-the-grid cabin in the woods,
我真的以为我会落得像我播客里
really started to feel like that I was gonna be
那些受害人的下场
an episode in my own podcast.
那还用你说
You have no idea.
总之 我很很高兴你出现了
Anyway, I'm really glad you showed up when you did.
你觉得马特是怎么回事
What do you think is up with Matt?
不知道
I don't know.
真是诡异得可以
Weird is what it is.
太诡异了
Fucking weird.
我知道这么要求你
Listen, I know this is a...
有点过分 但是
shitty thing to ask, but...
安吉拉
Angela,
她叫我不要去管科特马特这件事
she told me to stay out of -the whole Kurt - Matt situation.
-我不会说的 -谢谢
-Mum's the word. -Thank you.
好
Right.
申明一下 我希望你和安吉拉能够和好
And, for the record, I hope you and Angela work your shit out.
我也是
Me, too.
看来我对茉莉来说是个好人了
It looks like I'm the good guy to Molly.
而科特肯定是安吉拉
And Kurt is definitely the serial killer
在找的连环杀手
Angela has been looking for.
杀死连环杀手的家人绝不是
It's never good to kill the family member
什么好事
of a serial killer.
哈里森的摔跤比赛
Harrison's wrestling match.
糟糕
Shit.
泰迪
Teddy.
奇怪 对吧
Strange, right?
好像是人为的
It looks man-made.
你觉得藏了什么东西吗
You think that's hiding something?
你之前说没人来冬季洞穴探险的
What did you say about winter spelunking?
吉姆
Jim!
场内最好的座位
Best seats in the house.
不像其它露天看台的人
And unlike the rest of the bleachers,
这里有靠背
a backrest.
Ah.
莫里斯医生的治疗怎么样了
How's Dr. Morris working out?
哈里森并没有完全好转
Uh, Harrison's not completely fixed yet.
哈里森是个好孩子
Harrison's a great kid.
他会好起来的
He'll get there.
-把你绳子给我 -好
-Give me your rope. -Yeah.
以防万一
Just in case.
你没事吧 队长
You okay, Chief?!
该死的老鼠
Fucking rat.
这儿还有个洞 很大
There's another cave! It's big.
我四处看看
I'm gonna look around.
可能有发现了
I might have something!
泰迪 马上下来
Teddy, get in here now!
你好啊 很高兴见到你
How you doing? Good to see you.
谁知道呢 教练
What do you know, Coach?
队伍不错啊
Got a good team, huh?
-是啊 队伍不错 -嗯
-Yeah. Great team. -Yeah.
听着 孩子
Look, son, um,
杰里米去年
Jeremy made it to the semifinals
进了州联赛的半决赛
at the state championships last year.
去年是去年
That was last year.
今年是今年
This is this year.
你可以的 孩子
You got this, kid.
说实话
Honestly,
坚持打完比赛对我来说就算胜利了 好吧
just getting through the match is a win in my book. Okay?
-好 -嗯
-Okay. -Yeah?
好了 加油
All right. Come on.
围成一圈 开始 加油
Huddle up! Let's go, let's go, let's go!
开始
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表