剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
莫利要求我不要这样做
Molly asked me not to.
我想这是她的决定
I figured it was her decision.
现在 在今天早上之后 我不知道了
Now, after this morning, I don't know,
整个事情看起来不对劲
the whole thing just seems off.
好吧 告诉我到底发生了什么
Okay, tell me exactly what happened.
莫莉在小酒馆找到了库尔特
Molly approached Kurt at The Tavern.
她问了很多问题
She was asking a lot of questions.
他还告诉她
And he told her that
马特躲在一个小木屋里 就在这森林里的远处
Matt was holed up in a cabin, way out here in the woods.
他甚至从未去过纽约
That he'd never even gone to New York.
-你听到他这么说了吗?- 很清楚
- You heard him say that? - Crystal clear.
我只是想确保她没事
I just wanted to make sure she was okay,
所以我跟着他们到了这里
so I followed them out here.
库尔特在向她推销一些独家采访
Kurt was selling her on some exclusive interview,
但在我出现的那一刻 他就放弃了
but the minute I showed up, he cut bait.
我比任何人都更了解这个镇
I know this town better than anyone.
那么 我怎么从未听说过这个地方呢?
So how come I never heard of this place?
我有点强行进入 但房♥间里是空的
I kind of forced my way in, but the room was empty.
没有马特
No Matt.
树林里的一个秘密小屋
A secret cabin in the woods.
把一个年轻女人单独引到这里
Luring a young woman out here alone.
如果艾瑞丝只是第一个呢?
What if Iris was just the first?
你是专家
You're the expert.
看起来他从昨晚开始就搬了些重物
Looks like he moved something heavy since last night.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
这就是你不需要搜查令的声音?
That the sound of you not needing a warrant?
漂白剂
Bleach.
这绝不是一个好兆头
Never a good sign.
这可能是一场斗争
Could've been a struggle.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch.
真♥他♥妈♥的 它已经被完全剥离了
Holy shit, it's been totally stripped.
这里有一扇门 从外面锁着
There was a door here, locked from the outside.
在那个角落里有一台摄像机
There was a camera up there in that corner.
有一张床
There was a bed.
这就像一个设备齐全的汽车旅馆房♥间或其他东西
It was like a fully equipped motel room or something.
这他妈的是什么
What the fuck?
只有那些有事情要隐藏的人
Only someone with something to hide
走到这种极端
goes to these kind of extremes.
我们将搜索每个垃圾填埋场
We'll search every landfill
和垃圾箱在方圆一百英里的范围内
and dumpster in a hundred-mile radius.
必须在某个地方把他的粪便处理掉
Got to get rid of his shit somewhere.
他领先一步
He's a step ahead.
不 他不是 我们是
No, he's not. We are.
他不知道我们找到了艾瑞丝
He doesn't know we found Iris.
因此 你的整个案件取决于一个25岁的
So your entire case hinges on a 25-year-old
你男友非法找到的DNA样本?
DNA sample that your boyfriend found illegally?
是的
Yup.
越来越多的人认为黛博拉是对的
It's looking more and more like Deb's right.
我可能不得不杀了他
I may have to kill him.
呃 嘿 我--我以后再找你 好吗?
Uh, hey, I'll-I'll catch you later, okay?
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
我想问你是否想在假期的某个时间出去玩
I was gonna ask if you wanted to hang out sometime over break.
呃 也许我终于可以听到你的一些歌♥曲了
Uh, maybe I could finally hear some of your songs.
事实上 我应该躺在低处
Actually, I should lie low.
我妈妈对你住在这里很生气
My mom was pissed about you staying over.
哦 我希望我没有给你带来麻烦
Oh, I-I hope I didn't get you in trouble.
不 这--这一切都很好
No, it-it's all good.
好吧 如果一切顺利 我们就出去玩吧
Well, if it's all good, let's hang out.
奥德雷 我 嗯...我喜欢你
A-Audrey, I, um... I-I like you.
而且 我以为你也喜欢我
And-and I thought you liked me, too.
我愿意
I do.
昨晚 你打断了那孩子的肘部
Last night, you broke that kid's elbow.
他打倒了 但你继续前进
He tapped out, but you kept going.
你知道吗?呃 当我没问
You know what? Uh, forget I asked.
反正这个周末我也会很忙
I-I'm gonna be really busy this weekend anyway.
-Harrison...- 我得走了
- Harrison... - I-I got to go.
我已经习惯于做捕食者 但现在
I'm used to being the predator, but now
我是保护者
I'm the protector.
有趣的是 父亲会对你做什么
Funny what fatherhood'll do to you.
给你
Here you go.
-谢谢你 - 非常欢迎你
- Thank you. - You're very welcome.
-嘿 看看你 - 你在这里做什么?
- Hey. Look at you. - What are you doing here?
我只是想去看望工作中的儿子
I just wanted to visit my son at work.
显示一些支持 第一份工作可能是有压力的
Show some support. First jobs can be stressful.
特别是当你的老板是一个连环杀手时
Especially when your boss is a serial killer.
你告诉我不要接受这份工作
You told me not to take the job.
也许我错了 这杯咖啡并不差
Maybe I was wrong. This coffee ain't half bad.
我......得回去了 免得被人发现
I... got to get back, before someone notices.
在房♥子上
On the house.
你真好
That's kind of you.
那么 金博 什么风把你吹到了我的林子里?
So, Jimbo, what brings you down to my neck of the woods?
嗯 这是我儿子的第一份工作 大的场合
Well, it's my son's first job. Big occasion.
授权进行庆祝
Warrants a celebration,
你不觉得吗?
don't you think?
-嗯 - 嗯 好吃
- Mm. - Mmm. Yummy.
努力工作 你的儿子
Hard worker, your son.
这是个可怕的工作 虽然 特别是在冬天
It's a horrible job, though. Especially in the winter.
但出于某种原因 他想在这里
But for some reason, he wants to be here,
冻坏了他的屁♥股♥ 而不是在家里
freezing his ass off, instead of at home.
你似乎对你自己的儿子也有同样的问题
You seem to have the same problem with your own son.
总是消失在黑夜中
Always disappearing into the night.
嗯 顺便问一下 莫莉有没有得到那个采访?
Mm. Did Molly ever get that interview, by the way?
我不知道你怎么样 但我很想听听马特的
I don't know about you, but I would love to hear Matt's
侧面的故事 我打赌它是好的
side of the story. I bet it's good.
你知道 曾经有一段时间
You know, there was a time when
我以为你和我将是很好的朋友
I thought you and I would be great friends.
我们似乎确实有很多共同点
We do seem to have a lot in common.
马特失踪的时候 你真的在我身边
You were really there for me when Matt went missing.
让我们利用你的家和你的土地进行搜索
Let us use your home and your land for the search.
除了你杀了无辜的妇女
Except you kill innocent women,
和我杀了像你这样的人
and I kill guys like you.
还有那个时候
And there was that time
在酒馆外面 你用卡车接我的时候
outside The Tavern, when you picked me up in your truck.
当时在下雪 记得吗?
It was snowing, remember?
想想看 我本来要开着它回家的
To think, I was gonna drive home in that.
我可能无法做到这一点
I probably wouldn't have made it.
但感谢上帝 你出现了
But thank God you showed up.
几乎可以说是......命运
Almost like it was... fate.
看起来在DNA部门是个好消息
Looks like good news in the DNA department.
嘿 局长 不错的惊喜
Hey, Chief. Nice surprise.
-我能为你做什么?- 起来吧
- What can I do for you? - Get up.
你说什么?- 按她说的做
-Excuse me? - Do what she says.
好的 教练
Okay, Coach.
库尔特-考德威尔
Kurt Caldwell,
你因谋杀Iris Broussard而被捕
you're under arrest for the murder of Iris Broussard.
谁?好的 嘿 嘿 好的
Who? Okay. Hey, hey, okay.
嘿 别紧张 一切都会好起来的
Hey, take it easy. Everything's gonna be okay.
我相信这一切都会被理顺的
I'm sure this will all get straightened out.
不要担心 不要担心
Don't worry. Don't worry.
好的 好的
All right. Okay.
教练?
Coach?
-教练?搞什么鬼?- 是的 对吗?
- Coach? What the hell? - Yeah, right?
对着镜头微笑 库尔特
Smile for the camera, Kurt.
我们他妈的做到了 真♥他♥妈♥的
We fucking did it. Holy shit.
好的
Okay.
呃 呃 我可以做什么?我可以在哪里设置?
Uh, uh, w-what can I do? Where can I set up?
我的意思是 你应该有 比如 至少有
I mean, you should have, like, at least
给我打电♥话♥
called me.
或者 你知道 给我发个短♥信♥
Or, you know, sent me a text.
"OTW.
"OTW
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表