剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
但我们可以。
But we can.
生病的。
Sick.
那是他妈的。
That's fucked-up.
放松。
Relax.
只是确保他在这里没有他妈的宣言
Just making sure he doesn't have a fucking manifesto in here
- 或一些狗屎。 - 好吧,没有宣言,所以停下来。
-or some shit. - Okay, no manifesto, so stop.
我们这里有一位艺术家。
We got an artist here.
所以他实际上很擅长某事,
So he's actually good at something,
——不像你们两个。 - 我们擅长东西。
-unlike the two of you. - We're good at stuff.
把半裸的家伙钉在垫子上。
Pinning half-naked guys to mats.
摔跤是奥林匹克运动项目,奥黛丽。
Wrestling is an Olympic sport, Audrey.
乒乓球也是如此。
So is Ping-Pong.
你们他妈在干什么?
What the fuck are you guys doing?
停止。 把它扔掉。
Stop. Put that away.
拉屎。
Shit.
拿到木头了
Got the wood.
凉爽的。 谢谢。
Cool. Thanks.
安静、紧张的音乐
quiet, tense music
我他妈的手♥机♥在哪儿?
Where the fuck is my phone?
你好?
Hello?
你好?!
Hello?!
有人在吗?
Is anyone there?
嘿! 让我他妈的出去!
Hey! Let me the fuck out!
他妈的是什么……?!
What the fuck is...?!
哦。
Oh.
谢谢。
Thank you.
-你去吧。 -[德克斯特] 我藏了血。
-There you go. -[Dexter] I hide the blood.
我种了一只手套。
I plant a glove.
我将鹿中的子弹与马特的枪相匹配。
I match the bullet in the deer to Matt's gun.
一切都是为了让铁湖的好人离开我的土地。
All to get the good people of Iron Lake off my land.
然而我在这里,给他们吃汉堡包。
And yet here I am, feeding them hamburgers.
如果我祈祷,我会祈祷这一切结束。
If I prayed, I'd pray for this to be over.
每个人!
Everyone!
我们不认为马特考德威尔在这些树林里,
We do not think Matt Caldwell is in these woods,
所以我们正在关闭搜索!
so we are shutting down the search!
哇,祷告应允了。
Wow, prayer answered.
- 所以手套是火柴? - 马特的朋友
-So the glove was a match? - Matt's friend
确认是他的。
confirmed it was his.
上面的污迹是鹿血。
And the smudges on it were deer blood.
所以他确实射杀了那只鹿。
So he did shoot that deer.
然后可能逃跑是为了逃避起诉。
And then probably fled to avoid prosecution.
我猜他现在已经到纽约的一半了。
I'm guessing he's halfway to New York by now.
破案干得好。
Great job cracking the case.
并且完全相信我的叙述。
And completely buying into my narrative.
它尚未关闭。
It's not closed yet.
我们仍在努力与他的父亲取得联♥系♥。
We're still trying to get in touch with his dad.
接受赞美。
Take the compliment.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我很高兴这个白♥痴♥没事。
And I'm glad the idiot's all right.
我的意思是,这个小镇最不需要的东西
I mean, last thing this town needed
在树林里发现了一具尸体。
was finding a body in the woods.
是的。
Yeah.
所以,我们很快就会摆脱你的头发。
So, we'll be out of your hair soon.
当哈里森安顿下来时,
And when Harrison is settled,
你应该带他过来吃晚饭。
you should bring him over for dinner.
我会做我祖母的去壳玉米汤。
I'll make my grandmother's hulled corn soup.
我相信他会喜欢的。
I'm sure he'd love that.
但...
But...
它必须在奥黛丽完成停飞之后。
it'll have to be after Audrey's done being grounded.
什么? 你在跟我开玩笑吗?
What? Are you kidding me?
所以你不只是整个下午都在闲逛
So you didn't just spend the entire afternoon hanging out
在咆哮叉夏令营?
at the Roaring Forks Summer Camp?
什么? 没办法。
What? No way.
那是——太疯狂了。
That's-that's crazy.
斯科特,你真的穿着一件咆哮的叉子 T 恤
Scott, you're literally wearing a Roaring Forks T-shirt
现在太小了两个尺寸。
that's two sizes too small right now.
妈的。
Shit.
谁在乎? 马特考德威尔是个混♥蛋♥。
Who cares? Matt Caldwell's an asshole.
奥黛丽!
Audrey!
既然大家都在收拾东西,
And since everyone's packing up,
我猜你找到了他,他还好吗?
I'm guessing you found him and he's fine?
不是重点。 我不知道你在哪里。
Not the point. I didn't know where you were.
外面很危险。
It's dangerous out there.
-你不知道。 - No'y?h,停下。
-You have no idea. - Nó'y?h, stop.
我以前都听说过。
I've heard it all before.
我要告诉你多少次?
How many times do I have to tell you?
我不是爱丽丝。
I'm not Iris.
上SUV。 我们在回家路上。
Get in the SUV. We're going home.
-走吧,扎克。 - 好...
-Let's go, Zach. - Well...
我有点不想被捕,所以...
I kind of don't want to get arrested, so...
她不会逮捕你。
She's not gonna arrest you.
她在我面前只会表现得像一个疯狂的、专横的独♥裁♥者。
She only acts like a crazed, overbearing dictator with me.
来吧,扎克。
Come on, Zach.
对不起,你和哈里森不得不看到这一点。
Sorry you and Harrison had to see that.
育儿就是边学边学,对吧?
Parenting's just learning as you go, right?
会没事的。
It'll be okay.
谢谢。
Thanks.
柔和、忧郁的音乐
gentle, somber music
这只是几件事,
It's just a few things,
如果您决定要留下来。
in case you decide you want to stay.
我不确定。
I'm not sure.
我,我不是为了这一切而来的。
I-I didn't come here for all this.
我是来找答案的。
I came here for answers.
想要什么就问我吧。
Ask me whatever you want.
你为什么离开我们?
Why did you leave us?
是因为你在信中写的吗?
Was it because of what you wrote in the letter?
我写了什么?
What I wrote?
“如果哈里森表现出任何黑暗倾向,请联♥系♥我。”
"Reach out to me if Harrison shows any dark tendencies."
轻柔的音乐
gentle music
黑暗倾向?
Dark tendencies?
这意味着什么?
What does that mean?
我怎么了——你不仅离开了
What was so wrong with me that-that you not only left
却假装自己的死来躲避我?
but faked your own death to hide from me?
- 不是你。 - 但...
-It wasn't you. - But...
“黑暗倾向”?
"Dark tendencies"?
你——你在我身上看到了什么?
Wh-What did you see in me?
没什么不好。 你是完美的。
Nothing bad. You were perfect.
你是如此甜美、聪明,
You were this sweet, smart,
信任的小男孩有着一颗巨大的心。
trusting little boy with a huge heart.
我害怕的不是你。
It wasn't you I was scared of.
那是我。
It was me.
我一直有...
I've always had...
……我的恶魔。
...my demons.
我害怕我会把你搞砸,
And I was scared that I'd mess you up,
我会把它传递下去。
that I'd pass that on.
所以...
And so...
我走了。
I went away.
因为我是什么,而不是因为你是谁。
Because of what I am, not because of who you are.
我-我-我不明白。
I-I-I don't understand.
失去你妈妈后,我陷入了黑暗。
I was in a dark place after I lost your mom.
然后是黛布阿姨,
And then Aunt Deb,
以及所有的死亡。
and all that death.
我迷路了。
I got lost.
我以为你会茁壮成长
And I thought you would thrive
在阿根廷与汉娜。
in Argentina with Hannah.
她对你总是那么好。
She was always so good with you.
离你而去
Walking away from you
是我做过的最难的事情。
is the hardest thing I've ever done.
我现在非常后悔,因为……
And I regret it so much now, because...
我从没想过你会一个人呆着。
I never imagined you'd be left alone.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表