剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
My teenage son? Is that what you want?
我要去准备上学了
I got to get ready for school.
我该怎么办
What should I do?
要是你不知道 我就更不知道了
If you don't know, then I certainly don't.
我们只能期望他们用了保护措施
We can only hope that they used protection.
因为有一件事我他妈特别肯定
'Cause there's one thing I guaran-fucking-do-know
就是你没准备好当爷爷
and that is that you are not ready to be a grandfather.
至少不是我需要去
At least I don't have to
跟他讲性教育
have the sex talk with him.
天呐 那肯定很糟
God, that would've been awful.
你现在没什么可以跟他说的
There's not much you can say to him right now, right?
等大家都冷静一下
So let things calm down.
给他点空间
You know? Just give him some space.
给他吃点早饭
Feed him some breakfast.
然后把茉莉的事处理好
And then take care of this Molly situation.
我不能让茉莉毁了这一切
I can't let Molly take all this away.
连环杀手播客主持人
Serial killer podcaster
与被我杀害了儿子的父亲促膝长谈
in deep conversation with the man whose son I killed?
真完美
Perfect.
-好 -她
-Right. -And she...
嘿 吉姆
Hey, Jim.
嘿 科特
Oh, hey, Kurt.
你俩又在酝酿什么麻烦呢
What kind of trouble are you two brewing?
我们只是在随便吹吹
Oh, we're just shooting the shit.
能和电台明星吹牛这种事
It's not every day you get to yak it up
又不是天天有
with a for-real radio star.
不 是播客明星
Ah, no, podcast star.
-电台已死 -嘿 吉姆
-Radio's dead. -Hey, Jim.
-老样子 -你猜怎么着
-Usual? -You know what?
我才发现吃太多吞拿鱼不好
I just found out that too much tuna is bad for ya.
我要熏牛肉配燕麦
I'll take a pastrami on rye.
-最好配薯条 -好吧
-You want fries with that? -Yeah.
活得危险点
Let's live dangerously.
得不偿失
Something for nothing
而你还想要真爱
And you want a love that's real
很好 到那见
Great. See you there.
行
Deal.
我们都需要付出
We both got to give
嗯
Yeah
我们面临的问题一样
And we've got the same kind of thing goin' on
我们面临的问题一样
We've got the same kind of thing goin' on
所以这个播客
So, this-this podcasting thing--
你就是为了这个来我们小镇的对吧
that's what brought you to our little town, is it?
不
No.
-噢 -是你儿子
-Oh? -It was your son.
他失踪了
His going missing.
你知道吗 我的直觉告诉我
You know, my instincts told me
有比一头死鹿更严重的事儿真正发生
that something more was going on than just a dead deer.
那你发现他其实人在纽约
Well, you must've been pretty disappointed
活得好好的的时候一定很失望
when he ended up alive and well in New York then.
嗯 茉莉 你为什么留下来
Yeah, Molly. Why did you stay?
这个啊
About that...
我去了
You know, I went to...
一个叫格拉梅酒店的地方
What was the place called? The Gramercy Suites.
去采访马特
To interview Matt.
但他人不在那里
He wasn't there.
而且你刚告诉过我们
You know, this despite the fact that you said
你和他视频过
you had FaceTimed with him?
所以她不是为了
So it isn't
海湾屠夫来的 只是马特
the Bay Harbor Butcher. It's still Matt.
但我最不希望的就是
But the last thing I need is for her to devote a podcast
她做一个《马特·考德威尔身在何方》的视频出来
to "Where in the World is Matt Caldwell?"
好吧 你抓到我了
Okay. You caught me.
马特不在纽约
Matt was never in New York City.
我也没和他视频
And I lied about FaceTiming with him.
事实是
But the truth is...
我那不争气的儿子
my fuck-up of a son
醉醺醺地跑来了我的小屋
showed up at my lodge drunk
搞得一团糟
and a real mess.
这么多好心人
This, after all these good people
不停地在寒冷中
had been out looking for him for...
找了他一个星期
a week in the cold.
所以为什么骗我
So why the lie?
是啊 科特 为什么骗人
Yeah, Kurt. Why the lie?
我不想让部落的人因为他杀了一头白鹿
Well, I didn't want the tribe coming after him
就来找他算帐
for shooting some stupid white deer.
也不想让那些去找他
And half the people pissed off
的人生气 我是说
that they went looking for him to begin with. I mean,
听着 也许这是个坏决定
I-- Look, maybe it was a bad decision.
我不知道
I don't know.
他现在在哪儿
So where is he now?
躲着呢
He's hiding out.
在我的小屋
At my cabin.
这不可能
Okay, that's impossible.
这个小屋在家里传了四代
Been in the family for four generations.
很隐蔽 没人知道在哪儿
Kind of off-the-grid. Nobody really knows about it.
听着
Look, uh...
要不我们做个交易
how 'bout if I make you a deal?
我他妈最喜欢做交易了
I fucking love making deals.
要不我带你去小木屋
So, what if I take you out to the cabin
你随便想问马特什么都可以
and you can ask Matt whatever you want to ask him?
唯一的要求是 你不能告诉任何人
I mean, the only thing is you can't tell anybody
你要去哪儿 马特藏在哪儿
where you're going, where Matt's hiding.
特别是不能告诉当地警方
Especially not the local PD.
至少先让他把自己的故事讲出来
At least not until his side of the story is out.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
-完全同意 先生 -嗯
-Yes and yes. Mister... -Yeah?
那就这么定了 我去拿我的东西
...you got yourself a deal. I'm gonna grab my things.
-在外面等你 -好姑娘
-I'll see you outside. -Attagirl. Good.
科特到底在干嘛
What the hell is Kurt doing?
没有通电
No electric wires coming in.
发电机
Generator.
丙烷罐作燃料
Propane tank for power.
这地方绝对与世隔绝
This place is as off-the-grid as they come.
连环杀手第一规则
This is serial killer 101.
引诱潜在受害者到没人的地方
Lure potential victim out to the sticks.
确保他们不会告诉任何人他们的去向
Make sure they don't tell anyone where they went.
我的直觉大不如前了
My instincts aren't what they used to be.
吃他妈太多金枪鱼三明治的原因吧
Too many fucking tuna sandwiches.
稍等一下 抱歉
Hang on one second. Sorry.
要是茉莉失踪了
It's not like it'd be my fault
肯定赖不上我
if Molly were to disappear.
几乎富有诗意了
It'd almost be poetic.
我们到了 好了
There we are. Okay.
嗯 他就在下面
Yeah. Okay, he's right down here.
就这里面
He's just in here.
嘿 马特
Hey, Matt?
穿好衣服没
You decent?
有人想找你谈谈
Somebody here wants to talk to you.
马特
Matt?
他肯定戴着耳机还是怎么的
He must have his headphones in or something.
Uh...
嘿 马特
Hey, Matt!
我是茉莉·朴
It's-it's Molly Park,
那个快乐杀戮的播客主持
from the Merry Fucking Kill podcast.
慢着 你那播客现在叫这个名字了
Wait, what? That's-that's the name of your pod show?
对 是一个"结婚 做♥爱♥ 杀人"的游戏的谐音梗
Yeah. I-It's a play on the Marry, Fuck, Kill game.
Oh.
好吧 我知道
Oh, yeah. I get it.
我滴神嘞
Jesus Christ!
下面没什么吧
Is everything okay down here?
Uh...
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表