剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要...
Previously, on Dexter: New Blood...
我认为这是人的皮肤
I think this is human skin.
她咬了攻击她的人
She bit her attacker.
如果艾瑞丝只是第一个呢
What if Iris was just the first?
他正朝着库尔特越走越远
He's drifting further and further toward Kurt.
有什么可能出错呢
What could possibly go wrong?
我喜欢你 我想
I like you. I thought
-你也喜欢我 - 昨天晚上
- you liked me, too. - Last night,
你打断了那孩子的肘部
you broke that kid's elbow.
哦!
Oh!
-科特·考德威尔 你因谋杀伊里斯·布鲁萨德而被逮捕 -谁
Kurt Caldwell, you're under arrest for the murder of Iris Broussard. - Who?
把这个送给你♥爸♥爸
Give this to your dad.
-离我儿子远一点 -钛合金不会融化
- Stay away from my son. - Titanium doesn't melt.
他知道
He knows.
吉姆在正确的时间出现了
Jim showed up at just the right time,
这也很奇怪
which is also weird.
我完全可以做一个深层潜水
I would totally do a deep dive.
但他又没有对你隐瞒什么
But it's not like he's hiding anything from you.
我搞砸了 我一直都是这样
I'm fucked up, and I always have been.
我记得一切
I remember everything.
爸爸很快就会回家了
Daddy will be home soon.
而且我一直在想 伤害别人的事
And I think about it all the time, hurting people.
刺伤与故事不相符
The stab wound doesn't match the story
他告诉安吉拉了 有些事情不对劲
he told Angela. Something's off.
这个伤口并不是由猎刀造成的
This wound wasn't made by a hunting knife.
那天哈里森把自己的武器带到了学校
Harrison brought his own weapon to school that day.
他有我的黑暗内心
He has my Dark Passenger.
这他妈的是什么
What the fuck?!
-嘿 神经病 -够了
- Hey, psycho! - That's enough.
我必须告诉哈里森一切
I have to tell Harrison everything.
在一个偏远的山坡
# On a hill far away. #
立着一个破旧的十字架
# Stood an old rugged cross. #
这个标志
# The emblem. #
象征痛苦和耻辱
# Of suffering and shame. #
我喜欢那个旧十字架
# And I love that old cross. #
嘿 变♥态♥
Hey, psycho!
最珍贵最美好的
# Where the dearest and best. #
在那个世界
# For a world. #
迷失的罪人被杀
# Of lost sinners was slain. #
我会珍视这个破旧的十字架
# And I'll cherish the old rugged cross. #
十字架
# Cross. #
直到拿到我的战利品
# Till my trophies. #
最终我倒下
# At last I lay down... #
你还有什么本事 混账东西
What you got now, ass wipe?
搞什么
What the fuck?!
变♥态♥
Psycho.
靠
Fuck.
Oh. Oh.
老天爷
Holy shit, man!
你♥他♥妈♥杀了他
You fucking killed him!
不
Ah! No!
我会珍视这破旧的十字架
# And I'll cherish the old rugged cross. #
破旧的十字架
# Old rugged cross. #
直到拿到我的战利品
# Till my trophies. #
最终我倒下
# At last I lay down. #
是 我会紧紧
# Yes, I will cling. #
握住这破旧的十字架
# To the old rugged cross. #
用来交换
# And exchange it. #
某一天的皇冠
# Some day for a crown... #
[instrumental interlude plays of "The Old Rugged Cross
这家伙是谁
Who the hell is this guy?
下午好 考德威尔先生
Afternoon, Mr. Caldwell.
艾瑞克 能不能把那该死的
Hey, Elric, could you turn the fucking
乡村音乐关小点
hillbilly music down a little?
好的 不好意思
Yeah. Sor-Sorry.
破旧的
The old ru...
没事吧
Everything okay?
嗯 没事
Yeah, everything's fine.
打来问问 你的任务怎么样了
Just checking in. How's your job coming?
我抓到了你要的那个人
Oh, I got your fish-and-game guy.
小菜一碟 你搞定他儿子了吗
Oh, easy as pie. You handling his son?
我儿子
My son?
我会搞定的
I'm handling everything.
等会儿见
I'll see you soon.
靠
Fuck.
Ah.
靠
Fuck!
嗜血法医:杀魔新生
第一季 第8集
[instrumental of "O Come, All Ye Faithful" playing]
差点倒了 天哪
It almost fell, oh, my God.
喂
Hello?
嘿 哈里森 我马上到卡车站 你在吗
Hey, Harrison, I'm headed to the Truck Stop. Are you there?
我以为你进监狱了
I thought you were in jail.
没有 没有
Oh, no, no, no.
那个事已经说清楚了
That... We got that cleared up.
不过是个误会
That was just a misunderstanding.
那就好
Cool. Cool.
那个 其实 我
Y-Yeah, actually, I, um...
我现在没在卡车站 我要提前一点走
I-I'm not at the Truck Stop right now. I had to leave a little early, uh,
因为我爸来过了 我们大吵了一架
'cause my dad came by, we had a huge fight.
怎么大吵一架了 你没事吧
What do you mean, a huge fight? You okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
好吧 听起来可不像没事
Yeah, well, it doesn't sound like it.
你♥爸♥就是喜欢较劲 是不是
Your dad just doesn't let up, does he?
他现在跟你在一起吗
Is he with you now?
没 我 我不知道他在哪儿
N-No, I, um... I don't know where he is.
Mm.
他有没有打电♥话♥来问你怎么样了
Uh, well, did he call you to check to see if you're okay?
没
No.
好吧 他肯定 肯定在忙什么事
Okay. Well, I'm sure he's just, uh, tied up with something.
伙计 你现在在哪儿
Hey, listen, buddy, uh, where are you?
我在圣诞树集市对面
Um, I'm a-across the street from the-the Christmas tree lot.
好吧 你就在那儿等着 好吗
Okay, you stay right there, all right?
我马上来接你
I'm gonna come and pick you up.
我有个惊喜给你
I got a surprise for you.
我必须甩掉这个家伙
I got to lose this guy,
回到他的卡车上 找到我儿子
get back to his truck and find my son.
嘿 什么事
Hey. What's up?
今晚是平安夜啊
It's Christmas Eve is what's up.
回家吧
Go home.
嗯 我马上就走
Yeah. I'm... I'm headed out soon.
-你没事吧 -会好的
- You good? - I will be.
你知道 如果
Well, you know, if you ever, uh,
你想找人喝一杯什么的
want to grab a drink or anything...
我肯定吉姆很乐意陪你去的
I'm sure that Jim would love to hear from you.
你听说了吗 那天晚上我们一起喝酒了
Did you hear that we-we had drinks the other night?
-没听说 -知道吗 他
- I didn't. - You know, he acts
表现得毫不在乎 其实打心里他...
all easy breezy, but underneath, he's...
非常在乎
He cares a lot
你和哈里森 毕竟看到他儿子...
about you and Harrison. I mean, look at how
差点药物过量致死 他有多抓狂
upset he got after his kid almost OD'd.
差点把药贩子给杀了
Nearly killed that drug dealer.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
对了 你当时在
Uh, that's right. You were, um...
你当时在纽约 我们去水晶酒吧
You were in New York. Well, we went to Crystal Bar
逮捕毒贩迈尔斯·奥弗琳
to arrest the drug dealer, Miles O'Flynn.
吉姆已经先一步找到他
Jim had already found the guy
把他揍得屁滚尿流
and was, uh, beating the shit out of him.
- How did you not tell me this? - Oh, I meant to. I just...
-你怎么没跟我说这事 -我想说的 只是我不想让你觉得
Okay, look, I didn't want it to look like
I was talking shit about your boyfriend.
我在说你男友坏话
Uh, his anger got the best of him.
他当时气得上头
If-if it was my kid, I probably would have reacted the same way.
如果是我儿子 我可能反应跟他一样
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表