剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
how he could pretend like I didn't fucking exist.
自从我来到这里
There have been bumps in the road
我们就一直磕磕绊绊的
since I got here?
也许这就是原因吧
Maybe that's why.
这也是我嗑药的原因
Maybe that's why I got high, too.
希望能暂时抽离一会儿
To forget all this shit for a while.
Hmm.
对此你怎么看 吉姆
How would you respond to that, Jim?
那段时光对所有人
It was a difficult time.
都很艰难
For everyone.
我也希望自己当时有别的选择
I wish things had been different.
谢谢你能开诚布公
Well, thanks for your honesty.
但心理治疗要想成功
But for this to work,
可能还要继续深挖内心
you're going to have to dig a little deeper.
问题是唯一听过你内心真言的人
The problem is the only people you're ever honest with,
都会死在你手里
you end up killing.
科特·考德威尔
Kurt Caldwell.
你到底在隐藏什么
What the hell are you hiding?
Um...
如果你想谈谈心之类的
If you ever want to talk about anything...
就是 吉姆的事
Um, Jim?
不用了
Nope.
对了洛根
Actually, Logan?
你要是能保证不聊吉姆和感情的事
If you promise not to talk about Jim or relationships,
那我有件事想问问你
I do have something I'd like to pick your brain on.
好啊
Yeah.
马特·考德威尔
Matt Caldwell.
我们的过去预示着我们的现在
Our past informs our present
进而又连接了我们的未来
and, by extension, our future.
我一直很喜欢电影《木兰花》里的这句话
I've always loved that quote from the movie Magnolia.
我们以为已经告别了过去
Um, "We may be through with the past,
但过去并没有离开我们
but the past isn't through with us."
这个电影我没看过
-Yeah, I didn't see that one. - Hmm.
咱们不是应该聊聊梦想什么的吗
Aren't we supposed to be talking about my dreams or something?
我觉得
I was thinking
咱们或许能聊聊你的过去
we could talk a bit about your past, actually.
你的童年
Your childhood.
从何谈起呢 德克斯特
Where to begin, Dex?
谈一谈 你死去的妹妹就在这个房♥间里
The fact that you're talking to your dead sister right now
跟你笑谈风声吗
in this room?
或者谈一谈你母亲如何被剁碎在你面前
Or your mother being chopped up in front of you?
还有你的警♥察♥养父
Or your adoptive cop dad
是怎么培养你成为连环杀手的吗
teaching you to be a serial killer?
你得开口了 都在等你呢
You should talk. They're waiting for you.
我的童年平平无奇
It was a typical childhood.
没什么特别的
Average.
我很小就被人收养了
I was adopted when I was young.
之前的事印象不深
I don't remember much before that.
你们俩都有被弃养的经历
You both share abandonment issues.
这种痛苦
A pain like that
可以长久地影响人的性格
shapes a person for years.
甚至有人认为可以传给下一代
Some believe it can even be passed down.
创伤继承
Inherited trauma.
收养你的家庭是什么样的
Tell me about your adopted family.
我养母在我上高中时就去世了
Um, my adopted mother died when I was in high school.
但我爸哈里人很好
But my dad, Harry, was great.
我妹妹黛比也是
Uh, so was Deb, my sister.
我考上大学 找到了工作
I went to college. Got a job.
跟哈里森的妈妈结婚
Married Harrison's mom.
然后婚姻破裂
That marriage sort of fell apart,
我四处奔波一段时间
and I ended up moving around for a while.
婚姻破裂
The marriage fell apart?
我妈是被连环杀手杀死的
Uh, m-my mom was killed by a serial killer.
不过
But...
你不
You don't...
他当时很小
He was so young.
你应该什么都不记得了
You don't remember anything about it.
对吗
Do you?
不记得
No.
只是在
Just the, uh,
网上听到过些风言风语
just the fucked-up shit I heard online.
当时的那些事
How do you feel
对你有什么影响 吉姆
about what happened back then, Jim?
Uh...
都是陈年旧事了
It was a long time ago.
我已经找到了内心的平静
I guess I've made my peace.
你现在什么感觉
How are you feeling right now?
感觉被抛弃
Abandoned.
这种感觉可以理解
That's understandable.
毕竟你经历了这么
After everything you've been through--
不是
Mm, no.
不 我是说
No. I-I mean...
被抛弃在了这里
abandoned here.
抛弃在这张沙发上
On this couch.
好吧 如果纽约那家酒店里的人不是马特
Okay, if Matt wasn't in that hotel in New York,
-那是谁呢 -不知道
-who was? -Don't know.
科特让其他人冒名顶替马特
Kurt had some behemoth check in under Matt's name.
我很确定 他把儿子藏在了别的地方
I'm pretty sure he's got his son hidden away somewhere.
我知道这一切看着很可疑
Look, I know all this shit, it sounds sketchy.
但我认识科特一辈子了
But I've known Kurt my whole life.
-那他也有可能做坏事 -我只想说
-Doesn't change what he did. -Look, all I'm saying
在我父亲出车祸遇难后
is when I lost my dad in that car crash,
马特和科特·考德威尔一直陪在我身边
Matt and Kurt Caldwell were there for me.
全力支持着我念完警校
All the way through graduating the Academy.
不是镇上每个人都能做到这样
And I can't say that for everyone in this town.
我知道你很难接受
I know this is hard for you.
但你得在我面前
But I need you to stay objective
-保持客观 -我不懂
-with me here. -Well, I-I don't get it.
科特一直在敦促我们仔细搜索
Kurt pushed us to keep the search going.
然后他突然转变♥态♥度了 是哪一天来着
He did until he didn't. And that was what day?
这一天
Uh, here.
好
Okay.
我们本来准备在第二天
And then the next day, we were going to search by...
克拉克洞穴
Clarke Caves.
科特想让我们别找了 因为马特还活着
And Kurt wanted us to stop looking 'cause Matt was alive.
或者有什么
Or maybe there's something out there
-他不想让我们找到的东西 -得了吧
-he didn't want us to find. -Oh, come on.
这次你就依着我
Just go with me on this.
万一
What if...
万一马特死了
What if Matt's dead
而科特又藏起了他的尸体
and Kurt's hiding his body out there?
你觉得科特杀了自己的儿子
You think Kurt killed his own son?
我没说他是有意杀的
I'm not saying it was on purpose.
马特嗑药狂欢回来的时候就已经喝醉了
Look, Matt comes home drunk after being on a bender.
他承认杀了那头鹿
He confesses to killing the deer.
想要爸爸保他出来 已经不是第一次了
Wants Daddy to bail him out. Again.
然后争论就变激烈了
Things get heated.
所以科特撒谎是有原因的
So Kurt lied for a reason.
所以
So...
我们明天要去查查克拉克洞穴
We're going to search up at Clarke Caves tomorrow.
好的
Okay.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
对
Oh, right.
你明晚上要去指导打麋鹿溪的
You're coaching that wrestling match
摔跤比赛
against Moose Creek tomorrow night.
Mm-hmm.
嘿 泰迪
Hey, Teddy?
你想不想一起去趟洞穴
How do you feel about a trip to the Caves?
-我要去 -不不不
-Sign me up. - No, no, no,
不 我可以改一下安排
no, no. I-I-I can change some things around.
-这 -不不 我们可以的
-It's-- -No, no, we got it.
你只需要保证小伙子们能打爆麋鹿溪队就行
You just make sure your boys kick Moose Creek's ass.
我要回房♥吃 要做作业
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表