剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
你应该来找我们!
You should have come to us!
听,
Listen,
她显然很不高兴。
she's obviously very upset.
我们都是。
We both are.
你应该知道我们很感激你所做的。
You should know we appreciate what you did.
情况可能更糟。
It could've been a lot worse.
但我们永远不想再见到你。
But we don't ever want to see you again.
你明白?
You understand?
缓慢而戏剧性的音乐
slow, dramatic music
嘿,吉姆。
Hey, Jim.
哈里森怎么样?
How's Harrison?
呃,他没事,考虑到所有的事情。
Uh, he's okay, all things considered.
我听说刺伤不是太深。
I heard the stab wound wasn't too deep.
是的,那你知道的和我一样多。
Yeah, you know about as much as I do, then.
[Dexter] 去警♥察♥局看
[Dexter] Going to the police station to see
如果你的儿子在他被刺伤时撒谎。
if your son is lying about a stabbing he was in.
那是育儿手册的哪一页?
What page of the parenting handbook is that?
你确定要看看那个吗?
Are you sure you want to look at that?
我好奇。
I'm curious.
吉姆,我是警♥察♥,
Jim, I'm a cop,
我知道奥黛丽是故意的
and I'm messed up knowing that Audrey was meant
成为伊森的受害者。
to be a victim of Ethan's.
但是你儿子居然被攻击了。
But your son actually was attacked.
我注定要成为受害者?
I was meant to be a victim?
奥兹,我告诉过你,你不能在这里。
Audz, I told you, you cannot be in here.
——不要转移话题。 - 奥黛丽。
-Don't change the subject. - Audrey.
我应该知道我是不是。
I deserve to know if I was.
- 天哪。 - 奥兹,出去。 出去。
-Holy shit. - Audz, out. Out.
-现在! - 吉姆呢?
-Now! - What about Jim?
-他怎么会在这里? - 他也该走了。
-Why is he in here? - He should go, too.
我实际上有一些可能有用的信息。
I actually have some information that might be helpful.
你做?
You do?
是的,你发现的武器藏在伊森的房♥间里,
Yeah, the weapons you found stashed in Ethan's room,
他们来自弗雷德。
they're from Fred's.
几个月前我把它们卖♥♥给了 Ethan 的父亲。
I sold them to Ethan's father a couple of months ago.
连同那把刀。
Along with that knife.
你有什么问题?
What is your problem?
穿透伤口的角度,
The angle of the penetration of his wound,
血溅。
the blood spatter.
没有什么与他的故事相符。
Nothing matches his story.
他的故事?
His story?
他被刺伤了,这不是虚构的。
He was stabbed, non-fictitiously.
它不加起来。
It doesn't add up.
他说的关于 Ethan 的一切都证明是真的。
Everything he said about Ethan turned out to be true.
杀戮清单,武器。 这一切都加起来了。
The kill list, the weapons. It all adds up.
证明给我看。
Prove it.
什么?
What?
你是伊森。 我是哈里森。 告诉我发生了什么。
You're Ethan. I'm Harrison. Show me what happened.
- 做吧。 - 你♥他♥妈♥的疯了。
-Do it. - You are fucking crazy.
-哈里森在撒谎。 - 你无法处理这个事实
-Harrison's lying. - You can't handle the fact
哈里森是个英雄。
that Harrison is a hero.
那一直是你的梦遗。
That was always your wet dream.
-耶!
-Yay!
你无法忍♥受他过着这样的生活,
And you can't stand the fact that he's living it,
因为你是个吃醋的人,
because you are a jealous,
-他妈的猫。
-fucking pussy.
血不会说谎。
Blood doesn't lie.
飞溅不匹配。
The spatter doesn't match.
我们如何重新创建这些模式?
How do we recreate these patterns?
我不知道。
I don't know.
这次我们看看哈里森是不是先攻击了伊森。
This time we see if Harrison attacked Ethan first.
缓慢而忧郁的音乐
slow, melancholy music
你想在这里做什么?
What are you trying to do here?
- 明白这一点。 - 不,你不是。
-Make sense of this. - No, you're not.
你试图把他变成像你一样的怪物。
You're trying to make him into a monster, like you.
因为这是唯一能让你觉得自己像个真正的爸爸的方式,对吧?
'Cause that's the only way you can feel like a real dad, right?
是如果他仰望你并想成为你那样的人
Is if he looks up to you and wants to be like you
所以你可以有一些病态的连环杀手家庭。
so you could have some sick-ass serial killer family.
他是个好孩子。 他一点也不像你。
He's a good kid. He's nothing like you.
我对你的废话感到厌烦。
I am so sick of your bullshit.
它匹配。
It matches.
停下来!
Stop it!
这一切都在你的脑海中! 你正在创造这个!
This is all in your head! You are creating this!
Ethan是那个想要逃脱的人。
Ethan was the one trying to get away.
不。
No.
哈里森从背后袭击了他。
Harrison attacked him from behind.
然后他刺伤自己,向我们推销这个故事。
Then he stabbed himself to sell us on this story.
他计划了整件事。
He planned the whole thing.
告诉我这不是发生的事情。
Tell me that's not what happened.
为什么哈里森会先砍掉伊森?
Why would Harrison slash Ethan first?
他并不讨厌他。
He didn't hate him.
他想知道那是什么感觉。
He wanted to know what it felt like.
这几乎就像他符合守则。
It's almost like he fit the Code.
味道很好闻。
Smells good.
他甚至像我一样吃东西。
He even eats like me.
什么?
What?
你感觉如何?
How you feeling?
事实上,痛苦少了很多。
Lot less pain, actually.
我知道学校重新开学了,但他们会理解
I know school's back on, but they'd understand
如果你改天待在家里。
if you stayed home another day.
我想回到日常生活中。
I want to get back into a routine.
我完全明白。
I totally get that.
所以你有没有注意到 Ethan 发生了什么
So did you notice anything going on with Ethan
在那一天之前?
before that day?
我什么都不知道,直到伊森让我一个人在学校。
I didn't know anything until Ethan got me alone at school.
- 库尔特,这是怎么回事? - 嘿,吉姆。
-Kurt, what's going on? - Hey, Jim.
好吧,我只是想我会带上铁湖自己的英雄
Well, I just thought I'd bring Iron Lake's own hero
-表示赞赏。
-a little show of appreciation.
-哦。 - 他怎么样?
-Oh. - How's he doing?
他有点慌张,你可以想象,
He's a little rattled, as you can imagine,
但我可以接受他。
but I can take it in to him.
有点希望和他握手,
Was kind of hoping to shake his hand,
亲自感谢他,你知道吗?
thank him personally, you know?
-好的。 - 是的?
-Okay. - Yeah?
当然。
Sure.
嘿!
Hey!
他在那。 嘿,螺柱。
There he is. Hey, stud.
我,呃,给你一些东西
I, uh, got you a little something
-为了保证我们城镇的安全。
-for keeping our town safe.
谢谢。
Thanks.
- 只是,是的,继续,打开它。 - 哦。
-Just, yeah, go ahead, open it. - Oh.
这是给你的。
It's for you.
-哦。 - 嗯?
-Oh. - Huh?
妈的。 一种...
Holy shit. A...
一架无人机。
A drone.
这真的很酷。
This is really cool.
谢谢你,考德威尔先生。
Thank you, Mr. Caldwell.
哦,就叫我库尔特吧。
Oh, just call me Kurt.
好的。
Okay.
嗯,我,嗯,我应该……我应该去。
Well, I, um, I should... I should go.
再次感谢,库尔特。
Thanks again, Kurt.
是的。 不,好的,谢谢。 谢谢你,儿子。
Yeah. No, well, thank you. Thank you, son.
啊,男孩,一定很好。
Ah, boy, must be nice.
唔?
Hmm?
有一个儿子的英雄。
Having a hero for a son.
啊。
Ah.
是的,我的马特,他是……他恰恰相反。
Yeah, my Matt, he's... he's the opposite.
嗯,他似乎是一个有趣的人。
Well, he seems like a fun person to be around.
啊,不,他是个混♥蛋♥。
Ah, no, he's a fuckup.
希望我对此有所作为
Wish I'd done something about it
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表