剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
幸运的是我们偶然发现了它。
Just lucky we stumbled on it.
你可以使用我的鹿雪橇
You can use my deer sled
如果你愿意,把它带回城里。
to get it back to town if you want.
如果你不停止提供帮助,吉姆,
If you don't stop being so helpful, Jim,
我将不得不代理你。
I'm gonna have to deputize you.
Y-你们把这头鹿带回你的地方,
Y-You guys bring this deer back to your place,
我们会从那里拿走它。
and we'll take it from there.
哈里森,高中刚毕业,
Harrison, the high school just got out,
所以学生们正在加入搜索。
so the students are joining the search.
也许你可以遇到一些和你同龄的孩子。
Maybe you can meet some kids your own age.
那简直太好了。
That'd be great.
我们会在那里见到你。
We'll see you back there.
好的。
Okay.
你为什么不再是警♥察♥了?
Why aren't you a cop anymore?
从技术上讲,我实际上不是警♥察♥。
Technically, I wasn't actually a cop.
嗯,妈妈说你是警♥察♥。
Well, Mom said you were a cop.
而且你必须比这些家伙更好。
And you had to be better than these guys.
也许。
Maybe.
但是在那些犯罪现场
But being at those crime scenes
日复一日,
day after day,
它只是太多了。
it just got to be too much.
我现在更快乐了。
I'm happier now.
卖♥♥夜行者?
Selling night crawlers?
真的吗?
Really?
-嘿,来,拿我的帽子。 - 我很好。
-Hey, here, take my hat. - I'm good.
你对这一切还好吗?
You doing okay with all this?
没事。
It's fine.
有点酷,实际上。
Kind of cool, actually.
哟,教练!
Yo, Coach!
好的,大家。
Okay, everyone.
完全按照官员告诉你的去做。
Do exactly what the officers tell you.
哟,扎克。 斯科特。 怎么了?
Yo, Zach. Scott. What's up?
兽医。
Vete.
去。 十个cuidado。
Go. Y ten cuidado.
嘿,你想帮我养山羊吗?
Hey, you want to help me with the goats?
嗯,是的,当然。
Uh, yeah, sure.
-
-
你对动物很好。
You're good with animals.
我们在阿根廷有一只山羊。
We had a goat back in Argentina.
羊和鸡也一样。
Sheep and chickens, too.
我想念他们。 你好吗?
I miss 'em. You okay?
黑人叫什么名字?
What's the black one's name?
呃...我刚刚
Uh... I've just
一直叫他山羊。
been calling him Goat.
我猜还没来得及正确命名他。
Haven't gotten around to properly naming him, I guess.
- 你的山羊叫什么名字?
-What was your goat's name?
文森特。
Vincent.
文森特·范·山羊。
Vincent van Goat.
哈。
Ha.
好吧,哈里森,见见文森特·范·戈特二世。
Well, Harrison, meet Vincent van Goat II.
我得去商店
I got to head to the shop
并检查我卖♥♥给马特的那些子弹。
and check on those bullets I sold Matt.
如果你愿意,你可以挂
If you want, you can just hang
在机舱内,直到我回来。
inside the cabin until I get back.
我知道有多尴尬
I know how awkward
可以,结识新朋友。
it can be, meeting new people.
高中的我也很辛苦。
It was hard for me in high school, too.
是的,没有你,我在过去的十年里活了下来,吉姆。
Yeah, I survived the last ten years without you, Jim.
我想我可以再走两个小时。
I think I can go two more hours.
好吧,他不是一个笨拙的人
Well, he's not an awkward-as-fuck
像你一样崭露头角的连环杀手。
budding serial killer like you were.
那是不是说你又要笑我了?
Does that mean you're gonna start laughing at me again?
我不知道你告诉我。
I don't know, you tell me.
我知道他不应该在你身边。
I know he shouldn't be around you.
围绕这个版本的我。
Around this version of me.
吉姆林赛,他很安全。
Jim Lindsay, he's safe.
你开始听起来很糟糕
You're starting to sound an awful lot
-就像我的老德克斯特。 - 我不是。
-like the old Dexter to me. - I'm not.
你是。
You are.
你♥他♥妈♥的喜欢你能逃脱谋杀。
You fucking love that you're getting away with murder.
你等不及要再次杀人了。
You can't wait to kill again.
你♥他♥妈♥是个连环杀手!
You are a fucking serial killer!
你会让这个男孩失败的
You are gonna fail this boy
因为它有一千种不同的方式!
a thousand different ways because of it!
停止!
Stop!
和平。
Peace.
-我希望。
-I wish.
我猜你见过我妈妈。
I guess you met my mom.
警♥察♥。
The cop.
警♥察♥局长。
Chief of police.
和你♥爸♥爸约会的那个。
The one dating your dad.
我想出来的那部分,
That part I figured out,
这使得这一点都不尴尬。
which-which makes this not awkward at all.
是的。 不要担心。
Yeah. Don't worry.
认识我妈妈,这不会持续太久。
Knowing my mom, it won't last long.
她几乎嫁给了她的工作。
She's pretty much married to her job.
你想和我们一起搜索吗?
You want to come on the search with us?
当然。
Sure.
大家好。
Hey, guys.
扎克和斯科特。
Zach and Scott.
他们比看起来更聪明。
They're smarter than they look.
嗯,扎克是。
Well, Zach is.
呃。
Duh.
我斯科特。
Me Scott.
哈里森。
Harrison.
缓慢而戏剧性的音乐
slow, dramatic music
欣赏这一点,吉格。
Appreciate this, Gig.
乐意效劳。
Glad to help.
-嘿。
-Hey.
这没什么大不了的。
It's not a big deal.
很多人一看到血就恶心。
A lot of folks get queasy at the sight of blood.
- 是的,它每次都会影响到我。 - 是的。
-Yeah, it gets to me every time. - Yeah.
看起来射手不知道他在做什么
Looks like the shooter didn't know what he was doing
或者是一个糟糕的镜头。
or was a piss-poor shot.
鹿的肩膀骨折了,
Deer's got a shattered shoulder,
呃,到处都是骨头碎片。
uh, bone splinter everywhere.
你感觉到蛞蝓了吗?
You feel the slug?
是的。
Yep.
你怎么认为?
What do you think?
对我来说看起来像一个空心七星。
Looks like a hollow-point seven Mag to me.
我卖♥♥给马特的子弹是……
The bullets I sold Matt were...
160粒空心点
160-grain hollow-point
七毫米雷明顿马格南。
seven-millimeter Remington Magnums.
情节变薄了。
The plot thins.
底座上似乎有一些条纹。
Looks like there's some striation on the base.
当我们找到它时,我们也许可以将它与马特的枪相匹配。
We might be able to match it to Matt's gun when we find it.
谢谢,吉格。
Thanks, Gig.
看起来我的工作在这里完成了。
Looks like my work's done here.
我最好回到哈里森那里。
I better get back to Harrison.
哈里森和奥黛丽一起寻找。 他们很好。
Harrison's with Audrey on the search. They're fine.
另一方面,你和我需要谈谈。
You and I, on the other hand, need to talk.
[德克斯特]“我们需要谈谈。” 你永远不想听到的话
[Dexter] "We need to talk." Words you never want to hear
从你的医生或你的女朋友那里。
from your doctor or your girlfriend.
很酷的衬衫。
Cool shirt.
你是说她的“myew”衬衫?
You mean her "myew" shirt?
什——这到底是什么意思?
Wh-What does it even mean?
已婚怪物...
Married monsters in...
失踪和被谋杀的土著妇女。
Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women.
哦。 他妈的。
Oh. Fuck.
嘿,你。 它就在这里。
Hey, yo. It's just up here.
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表