剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表
也就是哈里森的妈妈
Harrison's mother--
被谋杀了
was murdered.
然后我妹妹
And then my sister,
黛比
Deb.
这个世界上我最亲近的人
The closest person to me in the world.
这一切都
And it was all just...
太难承受了
...too much.
我知道 你了解失去亲人的滋味
Look, I know you understand what grief does to you.
你失去了丈夫 还有艾瑞斯
With your husband and Iris.
但你比我坚强
But you're stronger than I am.
我无法重回凶杀组工作
I couldn't go back to homicide
每天面对着那些血腥和暴♥力♥
with all the blood and violence and...
还有绝望
hopelessness.
我不能再做德克斯特·摩根了
I couldn't be Dexter Morgan anymore.
他被诅咒了
He was cursed.
我也不想把那个沮咒
And I wasn't gonna pass that curse
传给哈里森
down to Harrison.
所以我开着船闯入了赐风中
So I drove my boat into that hurricane.
只求一死
I wanted to die.
但机缘巧合 我竟然活了下来 我把它当作
But somehow, I survived. And I took it
重启新生的征兆
as a sign that I could start over.
我遵循了这一征兆
And so I did.
成为了吉姆·林赛
As Jim Lindsay.
我离开迈阿密之后 从没觉得
For the first time in my life since I left Miami,
如此开心过
I'm happy.
我从不敢相信这还能发生在我身上
I never thought that was possible.
与你相伴余生
This life with you
又迎来了哈里森
and now with Harrison...
这是我一直以来的渴望
It's what I've always needed.
我骗了你 对不起
I'm sorry I lied to you.
我从没想要伤害你 伤害任何人
I never meant to hurt you. Or anyone.
我每次叫你吉姆 都是个谎言
Every time I called you Jim, it was a lie.
你把我的生活变成了谎言
You turned my life into a lie.
还有哈里森
And Harrison.
还是在你抛弃他之后
After you abandoned him.
我要弥补他
And I'm making that right.
但也许你做不到
But maybe you can't.
怪不得他这么伤痕累累
No wonder he's having so much trouble.
因为他在帮你负重前行
Your issues are becoming his issues.
你如果真想跟他成为父子
If you want a real relationship with him,
就该先承认这一点
you should start by acknowledging that.
我会的
I will.
我给他联♥系♥了心理治疗
I've gotten him into therapy.
你才是需要心理治疗的人
You're the one who needs therapy.
才有可能和他建立真正的关系
To even have a chance at a real relationship with him.
跟其他人建立真正的关系
Or-or anyone.
你是要和我分手吗
Are you breaking up with me?
浪漫关系是建立在信任之上的
All I know is relationships are built on trust.
我还如何再相信你呢 吉姆
How can I ever trust you, Jim?
或德克斯特
Or Dexter.
谁知道你♥他♥妈♥到底谁
Whoever the fuck you are.
也许这件事 我们可以边吃晚餐边谈
Maybe we can talk about this over dinner tonight?
我不想再把时间
I-I don't want any more time
浪费在吉姆身上了
with Jim right now.
你会帮我保密吗
Are you gonna keep my secret?
天啊 快给我消失
Oh, God, just go.
谁有可能发现我的秘密呢
Who could've found me out?
你好啊 大块头
Ah. Sup, Big Guy?
一个痴迷于真正犯罪的
A true crime-obsessed podcaster
外来播客主持人吗
from out of town?
有可能
Could be.
好吧
All right.
我觉得呢
So, I was thinking,
这个故事最好的讲♥法♥是
the best version of the story
科特与马特
is if Kurt had something to do
的失踪有关系 对吧
with Matt's disappearance, right?
完全听不懂你在说啥
I-I have no idea what you're talking about right now.
而且现在我也不方便
Honestly, it's just not a good time.
科特并不知道
Kurt has no idea that you and I
咱们俩在合作调查
are working together.
不如我去采访他
What if I interviewed him?
当场戳穿他的谎言 这可是个爆点
Caught him in a lie? It would be huge.
堪比罗伯特·德斯特在《厄运》里的忏悔了
Think Robert Durst's confession on The Jinx.
-但是个亚洲主持人 -茉莉 我现在
-But with an Asian lead. -Molly, the last thing
最怕的是嫌疑人在我立案起诉前
I need right now is you spooking a suspect
被你惊扰到
before I've built a case against him.
对 我知道 我是说
Well, yeah. I mean, I'm gonna be wearing,
我会带着窃听器的 他不会发现的
like, a wire. He'll never know.
你给我离科特·考德威尔远点
You need to stay away from Kurt Caldwell.
不要跟他说话
Do not talk to him.
不要靠近他
Do not go near him.
行吧
Fine.
那我就
Guess I'll just
先回酒店破房♥间 放弃职业生涯中
go back to my shitty hotel room and not pursue
最精彩的案子喽
the biggest story of my life.
抱歉 能借你几块钱吗
Excuse me, could you spare a few dollars?
呃 好吧
Uh, yeah.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
嘿
Hey.
我是这里的老板 科特
I'm Kurt. I own this place.
不好意思 我会去那边 -不用
-Sorry. I'll move on. -No.
你不用走 没事的
I don't need you to leave. It's okay.
只是想确定你没事
Just want to make sure you're all right.
你有什么需要吗
You need anything?
借你几块钱 买♥♥点吃的之类的
Few bucks or, uh, some food or anything?
-天啊 -没事
-Um, really? -Yeah.
你真是太善良了 谢谢你
That is so sweet. Thank you.
-当然 -我叫温妮
-Sure. -Um, I'm Winnie.
温妮
Winnie.
你家在哪儿 温妮
Where's home, Winnie?
缅因州 离加拿大边境不远
Uh, Maine. Near the Canadian border.
不过我正准备去圣地亚哥
Uh, heading all the way to San Diego, though.
离这该死的雪乡远一点
Got to get out of this fucking snow.
哈哈 说得对 没错
Yeah, I hear that. Yeah.
听着 我这里还有些事需要办
So, uh, look, I-I have to finish up around here,
不过如果你需要搭便车
but, uh, can I give you a ride somewhere?
去更远的地方的话
Maybe move you a little further down the road?
哦 太好了 真的
Um, yeah. That'd be great, actually.
-我跟我 -宝贝
-Let me just-- - Babe!
我男朋友来了 他也能一起吗
Oh, there's my boyfriend. I hope that's cool.
有人愿意送我们
I got us a ride
一直到印第安纳波利斯
all the way to Indianapolis,
但马上就要出发
but we got to leave now.
-谢谢你借钱给我们 -没事
-Thank you for the cash. - Yeah.
你真是个大好人
-You're a good guy. -Okay.
Bye.
操
Fuck.
考德威尔先生
Mr. Caldwell.
哈里森 你好吗
Harrison. What's up?
我想谢谢你昨天跟我谈心
Uh, I-I wanted to thank you for the talk last night.
-嗯 -然后
-Yeah. -And, um...
这份工作我接了
And I decided I wanted the job.
太棒了
Oh, great.
但你父亲没签字
Uh, your, uh, your father didn't sign this.
他没意见吗
Is he okay with it?
他不同意
He-he isn't.
可我也不在乎
And I don't give a shit.
那好吧
Okay, then.
林赛 是赛车的赛
Is that Lindsay with an A-Y
还是活塞的塞
or Lindsey with an E-Y?
-是赛车的赛 -好的
剧集 | 嗜血法医:杀魔新生(2021) | 导航列表