剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
I wish I had your confidence in his abilities.
我真想拥有你的信心和他的能力
No, you don't.
不 你没有
Not sure how late we'll work tonight.
不知道我们今天得加班到几点
Did Jerry leave you a copy of Mom's phone stuff?
杰瑞给你妈妈手♥机♥的备份吗
Actually, I know he did,
事实上我知道他这么做了
because I heard you two talking.
因为我听见了你们俩的谈话
What about it?
是什么
Can I go through it?
我能说出来吗
Pictures...
照片
I don't know-- messages.
我不知道 还有信息
There might be something there she didn't want you to see.
也许那里有什么她不想让你看见的东西
She didn't want me to see her dead.
她不想让我看见她的死亡
That came out wrong.
可能不对
And I don't think so.
但是我并不这么想
I lived with her a lot longer than you.
我和她在一起生活的时间比你长得多
Yeah, you did.
是的 没错
There's a flash drive. I know where it is.
那里有一张闪存盘 我知道在哪里
Detective work.
侦探的工作
I didn't want to take it without asking.
我不想一声不吭就把它拿走
Appreciate that.
十分感谢
Love you.
爱你
Love you back.
也爱你
No justice, no peace!
无正义 不和平
No justice, no peace! No justice, no peace!
无正义 不和平
No justice, no peace!
无正义 不和平
No justice, no peace!
无正义 不和平
No justice, no peace! No justice, no peace!
无正义 不和平
No justice, no peace!
无正义 不和平
No justice, no peace!
无正义 不和平
No justice, no peace! No justice, no peace!
无正义 不和平
Damn it.
该死
Mayor Ramos is coming to the protest.
我刚接到电♥话♥
I just got the call.
拉莫市长正赶来抗♥议♥现场
Bet the chief is thrilled about that.
我打赌局长对此一定很兴奋
Irving woke me up this morning.
欧文今早把我叫醒了
He's already walking back his stake in this.
他准备从里面抽身了
Elias? Walker.
埃利亚斯吗 沃克
Chief likes to play a long game.
局长喜欢打持久战
You don't do this by the book, Harry,
你不必按常规来办这件事 哈里
it's not just your neck, it's gonna be mine.
这不仅是你的事 也是我的
Now you're talking like a real captain, Lieutenant.
你现在听起来真像上校 警督
And you're talking like man about to let
而你现在说话就像一个
a personal vendetta destroy his career.
想以以暴制暴的方式毁了自己事业的男人
Well, I guess we'll just have to see
好吧 那我想我们的看看
how that shakes out, won't we?
这一切是怎么发生的 不好吗
Shit.
该死的
Pierce, Task Force gets a pass on the unis today. I know.
皮尔斯 今天特别小组在UNIS被通过了 我知道
But my patrol buddies are on the line today.
但是我巡逻的兄弟还在前线
If you can spare me in here, I'd like to be out there with them.
如果现在你能放过我 我还是更想去外面和他们待在一起
You talk to your partner about it?
你和你的搭档说了吗
No answer; don't know where he is.
对方无应答 不知道他在哪里
I left word.
我留了个口信
Okay. When it's over, just...
好吧 当这一切结束时 就
I will.
我会的
Thanks, Harry. Sure.
谢谢 哈里 应该的
Good morning.
早上好
You going through that stuff again?
你又要查一遍了吗
Where would a man who likes to keep things close keep
一个喜欢把重要的东西带在身边的人
the most important thing he's had in a long, long time?
会把到手很久的最重要的东西放在哪里
Ms. Cooke?
库克女士
Hi. Jun Park.
嗨 我是珺·帕克
Chief Irving sends his apologies, he won't be coming.
很抱歉 欧文局长不能来了
Oh. Okay. Can I buy you a cup of coffee?
噢好的 我帮你点杯咖啡怎么样
No. I should get going.
不用了 我马上得走了
I'm covering the protest in Hollywood.
我正在负责好莱坞局的抗♥议♥活动
I don't want to be... NNo, they make great coffee here.
我不想 别啊 他们这里的咖啡很不错
Irvin said that you like a cappuccino,
欧文说你喜欢喝卡布奇诺
so I, uh, took the liberty of ordering you one.
所以恕我冒昧的帮你点了一杯
And how...
怎么
how would he know that?
他怎么知道的
Can I ask exactly what your relationship with...
我能问一下你和他是什么关系吗
So what I'm about to tell you is, of course,
我要跟你说的事情
not for attribution,
不能透露来源
but you can consider it well-informed.
但你也可以认为是消息灵通的人打听到的
Would you mind turning off your phone?
你介意关掉手♥机♥吗
So much for the chief trusting me.
局长如此信任真不敢当
He wants to trust you.
他愿意相信你
He likes to be cautious.
他喜欢谨慎一些
First thing.
第一件事
You should look into whether the mayor and the police commission
你应该调查一下市长和警♥察♥委员会
are applying pressure to remove
是否在施压
the lead detective from the Elias case.
撤换埃利亚斯案件的负责人
Why?
为什么
The evidence doesn't add up to Sheehan committing the crime.
因为现有的证据不足以让希恩认罪
And LAPD won't file charges on an innocent man.
并且洛杉矶警局也不会去起诉一个无辜的人
Not for attribution.
消息来源未知
Second thing.
第二件事
You might want to start doing background
也许你应该调查一下
on the cozy relationship between Bradley Walker and the mayor.
布拉德利·沃克和市长之间奇怪的关系
Campaign contributions, building variances.
竞选捐款 建筑差额
Favorable treatment.
还有优♥惠♥待遇
It's all in the public record, if you know where to look.
这些都是公开的 如果你知道去哪里查找的话
But somehow tied together by the Elias case?
但是这样就莫名奇妙卷入埃利亚斯的案件里了
You're the reporter.
你是一个记者
You haven't tried your coffee.
你还没有尝尝你的咖啡
Mmm.
嗯
This is good.
很不错
Yeah.
是啊
What do you want? Uh, give me diet.
你想要点什么 呃 给我一些食物
Diet. Yeah. Think his mom fixed it.
食物 没错 以为他妈妈弄好了
Hey, listen, my apologies for Angel's Flight.
嘿 听着 对于安吉尔缆车的事真的很抱歉
I was dead wrong about that.
我实在是做了很多错事
All right, well, apology accepted.
好了 我接受道歉
And I'm not the kind of man that holds a grudge.
我可不是那种小肚鸡肠的男人
Yeah, you and Bosch had that sixth sense
是的 你和博斯的第六感都觉得
that Sheehan didn't kill the man.
希恩并没有杀那个男人
I didn't trust it.
我不相信
Yeah, well...
好 那
...here's to hoping that that's the only thing
希望这是我和哈里博斯
I have in common with Harry Bosch.
唯一的共同点
Red, green.you make some
红的 绿的 你尝尝
feliz Navidad.
圣诞快乐
They call it Christmas.
他们称它为圣诞节
I wasn't a very good partner, was I?
我不是一个好搭档 对吗
Eh, you did right by me.
呃 和我一在一起时做得还不错
Now you're gonna get your three-spot at Newton.
现在你得在牛顿那得到你的三个位置了
Run your own unit.
运作你自己的部门
Terry, I got to ask, back at Rampart,
泰瑞 我想问问 在堡垒的时候
when you got caught up and flipped,
当你卷入这些事件
gave testimony against Perez and the others...
把证词拿出来对抗普锐斯和其他
Bad cops.
坏警♥察♥
I don't lose a wink of sleep over it.
不过我可不会因为这些事而睡不着
Yeah, but what made you so damn sure I would cover for you?
是啊 但是为什么你会那么确定我会帮你做掩护呢
Even when everyone started to say
就算有人开始说
that it was me who was the rat.
我是一个卑鄙小人的时候也如此
It's the character of a man I value most.
我最看重人的品格
And you can pick them.
而你能够发现它们
Me.
比如我
Sheehan.
还有希恩
Yeah, well, he paid a terrible price for a thing he didn't do.
是啊 但是他却为他没有做过的事情付出了惨痛的代价
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表