剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Last season on "Bosch..."
前情提要...
Everybody out. We have a bomb.
大家快出去,发现炸♥弹♥
Everybody out.
所有人出去
Go, go, go. - - Hurry!
–逃! –快走!
What you and your friends did today...
–你跟你朋友今天所做的事...
Part of the job.
本来就是我们的工作
Who is that?
那是谁?
Daisy Clayton.
黛西·克雷顿
Daisy was 14.
黛西死时才14岁
Raped, murdered and bleached.
遭人姦杀并用漂白水清洗
Then he put her on display.
然后还展示她的尸体
I spoke to my cousin about the death
我跟我表哥谈到
of my uncle Antoine.
安东舅舅的死
Are you who I think you are?
你是我想的那个人吗?
Jacques Avril,
杰克·艾维尔
who murdered my mother's brother?
杀了我舅舅的凶手?
Do you have any idea who would have wanted
你知道谁想置
Marcos and Arias dead?
马可斯 和艾利亚斯于死地吗?
The world is filled with angry, vengeful men.
世上满是愤怒、报复心强的人
I'm one of them.
我是其中一个
I can't touch Jacques Avril unless he breaks the law here.
除非他在这裡犯法 否则我不能碰杰克·艾维尔
Things can change. The mighty can fall.
情况可能会改变 巨人会倒下
The wicked will be punished.
恶人会遭惩罚
I hope so.
但愿如此
It should be in the summary, and it's not.
应该在摘要上,却没记录
It's a good catch, Maddie. - My dad,
很厉害,麦迪 我爸
he always says, "Look for what's not there."
他总是说不要只看表面资讯
Wise man, your dad.
令尊很睿智
I'd like to meet him.
我想见他
Mr. Old School.
老派先生
He's not the most social person.
他不太擅长交际
She coached you, didn't she? Told you to order a Fat Tire.
她还指点你,叫你点肥轮胎?
Plead the Fifth.
我拒答
You sure you won't join me?
妳确定不陪我喝?
Can't.
我不能喝
Why not?
为什麽?
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Lot of people in this city think it's time
很多市民认为该
to see a Latina in office.
让拉丁裔领导市政了
We always knew Lopez would take the east side.
我们一直都知道罗培兹会称霸东区
Done one of these before, Chief?
局长,以前录过电视节目吗?
High school. Debate team.
中学时的辩论赛
Uh-oh, a ringer.
高手来了
You don't like me, do you? - Why wouldn't I like you?
你不喜欢我,对吧? 我怎麽会不喜欢妳?
Is there something I should know?
有什麽我该知道的事吗?
What is his beef with you?
他在不爽妳什麽?
When he got caught juking the stats...
他之前被抓到捏造报告数据
Anonymous tip, as I remember.
我记得是有人匿名举报
He blames me.
他认为是我♥干♥的
If you make a case off of this wiretap,
如果这次监视行动有收穫
it lands in my courtroom.
我会审理这个案子
I'm aware of that, Your Honor.
我知道,法官大人
I don't want to find out that I've been misled in any way.
我不想事后发现被你误导
I'll throw this case out quicker
我会把案子扔到垃圾桶
than you can say, "Jack Robinson."
在你开口解释前
Understood. - I hope you do.
–瞭解 –希望如此
I'm not sure what I want.
我不确定我要什麽
Second thoughts about the law?
对律师这一行改变了想法?
About everything.
是对每件事
You'll figure it out.
妳会搞清楚的
Where are we going so early? - Science camp.
–这麽早要去哪裡? –科学营
Maybe someday they'll invent a robot detective
他们有天可能会发明出机器人
that can solve murders
破解谋杀案
and not get pulled into the abyss.
而且不会陷入万丈深渊
What happened?
你碰到什麽事?
This is Avril. - You're too close to this, brother.
是艾维尔干的 你陷入太深
Step away.
别管了
Would you?
换成是你,你会吗?
Letter Dwight Wise left me.
迪怀特·威斯留给我的信
"When the system fails,
"制度失能之际
righteous men rise up."
正义之士必顺势而起"
It means you got to do what you got to do.
表示你要为所应为
And what were you doing at Avril's?
你在艾维尔家做什麽?
I had some questions I needed to ask.
我有些问题要问他
What happens next?
接著发生什麽事?
LAPD!
洛杉矶警局
Is that you, Detective Edgar?
艾德格警探,是你吗?
It's me. Put down your gun.
是我,把枪放下
I will trust you.
我会相信你
And I will surrender.
还会投降
He still had the gun in his hand.
他手上还拿著枪,
He brought it down...
他把手放下...
At what point did you call for backup?
你何时呼叫支援?
I didn't have a rover.
我没有无线电对讲机
What about your cell phone?
你的手♥机♥呢?
I'd left it home by mistake.
我不小心留在家中
I know what you did.
我知道你干了什麽事
I just hope that you had decided that it was the wrong thing.
我只希望你知道这麽做是错的
What you went there to do.
你到那裡的目的
For richer or for poorer,
无论富贵贫穷
with this ring, I thee wed.
在这枚婚戒见证下,我俩结为连理
Now breaking news in the L.A. city mayoral campaign.
现在要插播一则 洛杉矶市长选举的新闻
Chief Irving announced he is bowing out of the mayoral race
艾尔温局长宣佈将退出市长竞选
and throwing his support to Councilwoman Susanna Lopez.
并转而支持苏珊娜·罗培兹市议员
I look forward to working with her, as chief of police.
我很期待以警♥察♥局长身份跟她共事
It haunts me, his evil spirit. I just...
他的邪灵不放过我,我...
I can't get rid of it.
我摆脱不了这件事
I changed my mind.
我改变主意了
About law school? - No.
不念法学院了?
About which table I want to sit behind.
我想改当检方,不当辩方
Maybe one day you can hook 'em and I can cook 'em.
也许哪天由我来起诉你抓到的犯人
What are you gonna tell Money Chandler?
妳要怎麽跟哈妮·钱德勒说?
That I want to intern for her next summer.
我明年夏天要去当她的实习生
A good prosecutor should know how to think
检察官应该要知道 思考角度
like a defense attorney.
像辩护律师
I think I found the guy that killed Daisy.
我应该找到杀害黛西的凶手了
We caught him.
我们抓到他了
黛西·克雷顿
1995年5月8日生
2009年8月15日殁
4个月后
跨年夜 2019年12月31日
How does Chandler know the mayor?
钱德勒怎麽会认识市长?
Chandler knows everybody. - Pretty chummy.
–钱德勒谁都认识 –人面真广
Yeah. After Irving dropped out,
艾尔温退出后
Chandler switched her endorsement,
钱德勒更换支持对像
so Lopez owes her.
所以罗培兹欠她人情
Antonio, Maddie, I'm so glad you made it.
安东尼奥、麦迪,真高兴你们来了
I'm sorry your dad's not here.
很遗憾令尊无法到场
Yeah, he'd already made other plans.
他已经有其他计画了
Oh, I'm sure.
我想也是,
His idea of a wild stay in,
他的跨年夜超狂野
curl up with a good murder book.
在家看命案档案
He is who he is.
他很做自己
The one and only.
独一无二
...lays down.
...放下
And the bear comes in and the bear says to the guy,
那隻熊进去对那傢伙说
"You don't really come up here to hunt, do you?"
"你不是真的来打猎的吧?"
Wait, I don't get it.
等等,我听不懂
That is just so bad.
真是烂透了!
You're laughing. - Yeah, and I hate myself for it.
–妳在笑啊! –我痛恨自己笑点很低
He tells that joke every year.
他每年都讲这个笑话!
Every year. Without fail.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表