剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Your people are primed.
你的人准备就绪
Things get out of hand.
事情失去了控制
My people are well-trained.
我的人都是训练有素的
Let's hope so.
但愿如此
I don't want any live feed on CNN
我不想任何在CNN上的实时直播
showing our officers as the aggressors.
展示我们官员像是侵略者
We won't be.
我们不会的
But I also won't tell my rank and file
但我也不会告诉我的民众
not to defend themselves.
不去保护他们自己
You should know something now, Irv.
你现在应该知道的 欧文
I've decided to join the protest.
我已经决定加入抗♥议♥队伍
To be there with my people.
在那里与我的人♥民♥在一起
So you're cutting the department loose.
所以你在摆脱警局
I guess that means you're cutting me loose as well.
我猜你也会这么摆脱我的
I feel like I have to.
我觉得我必须这么做
I think it'd do some good.
我认为这样有好处
Then I guess you were right, Mr. Mayor.
那么我希望你是对的 市长先生
Old friends are becoming new enemies.
老朋友变成新的敌人
I fucking babysat for her.
我替她照顾孩子
Hey, Terry named me guardian
泰瑞让我做他外孙的监护人
of the grandkid he's raising, should anything happen to him.
他一定是有事了
I mean, how's that gonna work if he ends up in prison?
我是说 如果他待在牢里怎么照看孩子呢
You know, maybe...
你知道 可能
it's just better to be like Bosch.
像博斯那样就挺好的
No, no. No, no. You don't let anybody
不 不 不 你不会让任何人
inside the wire, you never get fucked over.
有机可乘 你也永远不会被骗
That's a lonely life, you ask me.
你要问我 我觉得那是孤独的生活
Feeling better, you two?
感觉好点没 你们两个
No. Not yet.
没 还没有
I know what you need.
我知道你要什么
"I know what you need."
我知道你要什么
How well do you know her?
你对她有多了解?
I know her schedule.
我知道她的日程表
What nights she works here, what nights she works...
哪个晚上她在这里上班 哪个晚上她在
another place I like to go.
我想去的另外一个地方上班
You like to go because of her or the place?
你想去是因为她还是因为地方好
You'll make a good detective yet.
你会成为一个好侦探的
Anyway, I was thinking,
不管怎么说 我曾以为
I'm in the running for the D-Three slot
自己在牛顿杀人表上的
on the Newton homicide table.
D3那一栏
If I get it... come over.
如果我赢了 过来
Work for me.
替我♥干♥活
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, I mean, I'll... I'll take you on my team.
没错 我是说 我会把你带到我的队伍中
What's this?
这是什么
deep red.
深红
The color of betrayal.
背叛的颜色
There you go.
走一个
I want one of those.
我要这个
You got it.
好的
You know what?
你知道什么
You can have mine.
你可以喝我的
I'll have yours and little...
我待会儿喝你的还有一些
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
All I'm saying is, if they beat South Carolina,
我要说的是 如果他们打败了南加大
they're not gonna beat the Tar Heels.
他们也不会击败北卡
Oh, they're gonna give 'em a run for their money.
那他们会给了一个赚钱的机会
Still doesn't mean they're gonna win, though.
虽然他们依然不能赢球
Want to put some money on it?
要下注吗
I'm tired of taking your money.
我对拿你的钱感到疲倦了
Open every light switch.
打开每一个灯的开关
Every wall socket.
每一个墙上的插座
Chip this size could be anywhere.
这种尺寸的芯片可能放在任何地方
It's still nice and juicy.
还是鲜美 多汁
And I see that you substituted the asparagus
我看你用龙须菜代替
instead of the herbed creamed spinach that's on the menu.
菜单上的香草奶油菠菜
Maybe we should get that changed there, okay.
也许我们应该在那里也改变 是嘛
Sir, I'm sorry, the kitchen is not open to guests.
长官 很抱歉 厨房♥不对来宾开放
I'm looking for a way out.
我找路出去
Is there a back way?
这里有后门吗
Uh, no.
没有
That leads down to the machine rooms.
那里通往机房♥
Can you go down to get out?
那你能走出去吗
Only to the tunnels and they're closed off.
只有通过地下道 但他们已经封锁了
Can you show me?
你能给我看看吗
Right back, Tony.
马上回来 托尼
Supposedly this was the way to the Red Car lines 60 years ago
恐怕这曾是60年前通向红色列车线的路
for the kitchen help, so they didn't walk through the hotel.
那是为了方便厨房♥伙计 这样他们可以不用通过酒店
I'm afraid some employees
我恐怕一些员工
have been using this space as an ashtray.
把这地方当做吸烟场所
That's from a fund-raiser we had here last week.
这是上周我们承办的一个募集晚会
You said this leads to the original Red Car subway tracks?
你说这通往最初的红色列车线路吗
Supposedly.
可能是
Under the old terminal building.
在老的车站下
You can go back. Thanks.
你可以回去了 谢谢
If this closes now, you won't be able to get back in.
如果这门现在关闭了 你就出不来了
I won't need to.
我不需要
How you making out?
你进展如何
It could be anywhere.
可能在其它地方
You toss the bathroom?
你翻过浴室吗
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
You know, it...
你知道 这
Harry. Where you at?
哈里 你在哪里
Angels Flight.
安吉尔缆车
I see you.
我要见你
What's up?
什么事
I know how he did it.
我知道他是怎么做到的了
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表