剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Mr. Elias believed me, man.
埃利亚斯相信我 大哥
Like, really believed me.
非常相信我
Like he was there when it happened.
好像当时他就在那儿一样
Now he's dead.
现在他死了
And cops did it, and I'm fucked.
警♥察♥杀的 我完了
You think you could still get me that 420?
你觉得你还能拿到我那420?
LAPD. Anyone home?
洛杉矶警局 有人在吗
Two spaces.
两个位置
Him and his wife... and guest.
他和他妻子 还有客人
She comes and goes.
她来去不定
Can anyone come and go without you knowing it?
人们出入你都能知道吗
We got eyes on every egress.
每个出口都有监控
Do you keep records of the license numbers
你有没有记录下面停车场
authorized to park down below?
登记的车牌号♥
Matter of fact, we do.
有
He asked me to take care of it.
他叫我负责这事儿
Meaning what?
意思是
Make it go away? No.
让它消失 不是
That was what he'd always done in the past.
他以前总是这么做
Howard wanted his son to...
霍华德这次想要他的儿子
bleed a bit this time.
付出点代价
To learn a lesson.
得到教训
How did Martin take the news?
马丁怎么看
Y-You know I can't answer that.
你知道我回答不了
Why you?
为什么是你
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Your boss seemed to treat you like a messenger.
你老板看起来把你当成送信的
At least, from what I saw on your desk.
至少从我在你桌上看到的是这样
Glorified paralegal.
美化的法律助理
Howard was a...
霍华德是个
was a one-man band.
独♥裁♥者
But he wouldn't have hired me
但如果他不拿我当律师的话
if he didn't respect me as a lawyer.
他不会招我的
He ever share strategy with you?
他跟你商量过策略吗
Because-- wondering aloud here--
因为 我就直接问了吧
if he was willing to turn down
如果他拒绝市里
the city's offer for Black Guardian,
黑守卫的和解
maybe he had something he knew a jury would
或许是他手里有什么
give him a lot more money for if he took it to trial.
他知道带去审判的话陪审团愿意花大价钱
Magic bullet, you know.
神奇子弹 你懂的
No, see, that's the thing.
没有 你看 问题在这
I don't know.
我不知道
One-man band, like I said.
单人集团 我之前说过
Hey.
你好
What did you say to my client
你带我客户看♥房♥♥的时候
when you showed the house?
都说了什么
Nothing. Why?
没什么 怎么了
I thought he was gonna lowball me.
我以为他还要讲价
He came in full price.
他付了全额
You should do all my showings.
你该帮我卖♥♥所有的房♥
Can we meet at my place?
能到我家见面吗
Uh, I've got some pizza.
额 我买♥♥了点披萨
We can stream something kid-friendly.
我们可以喝点小朋友能喝的
Where are you?
你在哪
I had to come straighten out my desk.
我得来整理我的桌子
Hollywood Station?
好莱坞分局
Yeah. They stole my chair.
是啊 他们拿了我的椅子
How much longer you think you'll be?
你还要待多久
Well, Pierce asked if I can
那个 皮尔斯问我能不能
help him with some paperwork on the Elias murder.
帮他做伊莱亚斯谋杀案的报告
They got a task force going.
他们还有行动
I'm not on it. They--
我没参加 他们
They're shorthanded, you know?
他们缺人手
We at 7:30.
我们七点三十到
They can do homework before.
他们可以先做做功课
Pepperoni? Hawaiian.
要辣香肠 夏威夷的
7:30, J.
七点三十
Yeah.
好
Pamela Duncan in?
帕梅拉·邓肯在吗
Santiago Robertson, LAPD. Darling, I got it.
洛杉矶警局 圣地亚哥·罗伯森 亲爱的 我来吧
What's going on?
怎么回事
Uh, a few questions about Howard Elias.
几个关于霍华德·埃利亚斯的问题
She barely knew him.
她都不认识他
It's okay, Ben.
没事的 本
Do you mind if we walk Monster?
你不介意我们溜狗吧
I waited for him to join me,
我等他过来一起
and he just never showed up.
但他一直没出现
I had to get home, obviously.
当然 我就只好回家去
And you went back and cleaned up when you heard the news.
然后你回家 得知消息后收拾干净
The last thing Howard and his family needed
霍华德和他的家庭最不希望的
was to be dragged through the tabloid swamp.
就是名誉扫地
Not to mention your career.
更不必说你的事业了
How long?
多久了
I've known Howard for years,
我认识他有几年了吧
but we only started sleeping together
但到我签了这个案子的时候
when I signed onto the case.
我们才开始上♥床♥
A man who loves to settle worries about jurors?
喜欢搞定陪审团的男人
This one was different.
他不一样
Howard wanted the world to know
霍华德想让所有人知道
what those detectives did to Michael Harris.
那些探员对麦克·哈里斯做的事
Wasn't gonna let the city bury this with a settlement,
不想用和解掩盖这件事
but wasn't gonna turn down a fat check from the jury, either.
但也不打算拒绝陪审团的钱
No. He changed.
不 他改主意了
The man got religion.
他有信仰
Decided it was time to do some good.
决定是时候做些好事了
For me, an attractive quality.
这点很吸引我
Where was your husband last night?
昨晚你的丈夫在哪
On the red eye from New York.
在从纽约起飞的红眼航♥班♥上
Do you think his wife knew about you?
你觉得他的妻子知道你吗
Me, yes. The fucking, no.
我知道她 她不知道
But his son found out.
但他儿子发现了
How'd that go?
怎么知道的
Anonymous texts,
匿名信息
vicious e-mails from phony senders.
匿名的恶毒邮件
The whole thing blew up last week.
上周所有事情都爆发了
Martin called his dad a hypocrite to his face.
马丁当他爸的面叫他伪君子
The kid was pretty jacked up.
那孩子非常生气
Jacked up enough to kill him?
太生气了以至于杀了他
How am I gonna keep this from destroying my marriage?
我怎么才能不让这事儿毁了我的婚姻
You're asking the wrong guy.
你问错人了
How did you know they had a secret menu?
你怎么知道他们有隐藏菜单
Mom, even Dad knows.
妈 爸都知道
I could make these.
我能做这些
I don't think so.
我觉得你不行
Who was that guy you were talking to?
你刚刚在跟谁讲话
Mm.
嗯
His daughter's on the Balboa Eighteens.
他女儿在巴尔博亚十八号♥
She's not playing very much,
她打得不好
so they're thinking of switching clubs.
所以他们在考虑换个俱乐部
You know.
你懂的
Yeah, it's just, um... sliced potatoes,
唉 就是土豆切片
onions, cheese.
洋葱 奶酪
Throw it in the microwave,
丢进微波炉
nuke it till it looks like this...
加热 直到看起来像这样子
You should get a cooking show.
你该看个烹饪节目
I could definitely make these.
我肯定能做这个
You could definitely ask Reggie to do it
瑞奇来的时候
for you when he gets here.
你可以叫他给你做
If, in fact, he's coming at all.
如果他来的话
Honey...
宝贝
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表