剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
I left there in 6:00 for the Biltmore.
我六点就离开了巴尔的摩
Parked close by.
停在旁边的车
A few of us went over to Bottega Louie.
我们有几个约着去了宝缇嘉餐厅
Drivers.
司机们
I put their names in my statement.
我已经把他们的名字列出来了
Thought you'd want to know about it.
想着你可能用得到
When I lock the car, it doesn't beep.
我锁车的时候没声音
Made the dog bark.
因为会让狗叫
My wife wanted it turned off.
我妻子想关掉锁车的声音
I don't know how many times I click this thing every day.
都不知道我每天要按几次锁车键
I try to count, but...
我试着数过 但
Apparently, not enough.
显然你还数不够
Anything else you need from my driver, Detective?
警探 还有什么想问他的吗
What I need is the weapon.
我需要的是枪
Without it, there's no way to connect it to a crime.
没有枪 很难界定一起犯罪事件
Just knowing the gun was stolen doesn't help me.
光知道枪被偷了也没用
What's the latest on Francis Sheehan?
弗朗西斯·希恩的案件有进展吗
Still looking.
还没有
That why I'm here?
让我来就是为了问这个
Chief told me what happened yesterday.
局长和我说了昨天发生的事
My deepest condolences.
致以我最深切的慰问
But the city's on edge, and I asked for
但这座城市处在了危险边缘
and expect regular updates.
我希望能得到你们的最新情报
Yes, sir.
好的
You think I've wasted your time.
你觉得我在浪费你的时间
Not at all.
完全没有
See something, say something.
看到什么 说什么而已
We'll keep it in mind.
我们会记住的
Sheehan came and got it
希恩在德雷克走的
30 minutes after Drake dropped it off.
30分钟后拿走了电脑
I fucked up.
我搞砸了
No.
没事
Just outfoxed.
被他们忽悠了
That what Bosch will say?
博斯会怎么说
Bosch is the one got outfoxed first.
博斯是第一个被忽悠的人
Don't sweat it.
别担心
We'll block off Wilcox at Homewood and De Longpre.
我们会在霍姆伍德的威尔科克斯和德朗普瑞设下路障
That's as close to the station as you're gonna get.
那里离你们即将到达的站点很近
What? We afraid of them?
什么 难不成还怕他们
No. That's not the point.
不 那不是重点
So we're still four days out...
所以我们还有四天时间
Sure.
当然
God forbid we agitate the snowflakes.
上帝不允许我们搞事情
I say we send blue suits
我们派军事人员
to broom them the fuck off the street now
把他们从大街上清理干净
and leave ourselves less trouble at the other end.
自己却躲在另一旁求保护
Okay, they're not exactly breaking any laws. On the day,
好了 他们并没有违反法律 那天
what if you're wrong, and this all turns into a shitstorm?
要是你指挥错了 一切成为了路人♥大♥战怎么办
We have a mobile field force here at De Longpre Park.
我们在德朗普瑞公园安排了现场指挥人员
Out of the way, but immediately available,
虽然保持一定距离 但关键时刻能从
and coming from an unexpected direction.
不同方向提供支援
Like the lieutenant playing captain.
警督好像上尉一样
I've made some tentative assignments.
我已经做了一些临时的任务分配
I'll be in court.
我会去法庭
Sunday?
周日
Callas, you're on tactical.
卡拉斯 战术小组
Orkin, the park. And, Thorne,
奥尔金 负责公园 索尔
the immediate perimeter.
周边警戒
I'm in drop, Grace.
格蕾丝 我很纠结
Taking the kids to Exposition Park.
带孩子们去博览公园
Thank you all for your input and cooperation.
谢谢大家的耐心与合作
Mank.
曼克
Lieutenant.
警督
See that the final deployment roster
一小时后我要见到
is on my desk in one hour.
最后的部署名单在桌上
Copy that.
收到
You've reached Detective Pell
洛杉矶警局抢劫犯罪部门
at LAPD RHD.
佩尔警探
Leave your name, message and contact number, I'll...
请留下你的名字 口信和联♥系♥电♥话♥ 我会
Any issues with our commissioner?
长官 有什么需要帮忙的
There's been a breakthrough in the River Watch arson case.
纵火案一直有进展
Do you know about it?
你知道吗
Bosch.
博斯
You said you'd keep me advised.
你说过会随时通知我的
And you said you'd stay focused on Elias.
你也说过会紧跟埃利亚斯的案子
A 40-year-old cold case that, by your own admission,
40年的悬案 你自己也知道
is running on fumes.
希望越来越渺小了
Bennett and Pell have a POI.
班尼特和佩尔有线索
I'll look into it.
我会查的
Maddie's a responsible young woman.
玛迪是个有责任感的女孩
I don't think you need to worry.
我觉得你不必担心
If her plans changed, she'd tell me.
如果她改变了计划 一定会告诉我
It's only been a day. Yeah.
仅一天而已 是啊
The death of a parent at any time...
无论何时 任何一方父母的死
I appreciate your concern. Thanks.
谢谢你的关心
Harry.
哈里
Yeah, Grace.
格蕾丝
Is Maddie with Lisa today?
玛迪和丽莎在一起吗
No. Lise is up north with her dad. What's up?
没有 丽莎和她爸爸去北边了 怎么了
Miscommunication.
没事
Huh. Can I help?
需要我帮忙吗
No, it's fine. Look, if you need
不用了谢谢 如果今晚你有工作
somewhere to park her tonight while you're at work...
需要有人去接她的话
No, I got it covered. Thanks.
不用 有人替我了 谢谢
Justice for Elias! Justice for L.A.!
为埃利亚斯伸张正义 为洛杉矶伸张正义
Justice for Elias!
为埃利亚斯伸张正义
Justice for L.A.!
为洛杉矶伸张正义
Justice for Elias! Justice for L.A.!
为埃利亚斯伸张正义 为洛杉矶伸张正义
Justice for Elias!
为埃利亚斯伸张正义
Hey, hey, there he is!
嘿 他来了
Hey, hey, hey...
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, come on! Hey, come on, keep it moving!
嘿 嘿 嘿 快走 嘿 快点 快过来
Hey, come on, come on, man.
嘿 别啊 兄弟
What'd I tell you?
我跟你说了什么
Maddie?
玛迪
Maddie, you here?
玛迪 你在吗
Sorry.
对不起
Into the ether again.
我又发呆了
No problem.
没关系
We had a pool at our house in Vegas.
我在维加斯的家也有泳池
Every house had to have one.
基本每家都有
My mom could hold her breath
我妈妈可以憋气
and swim one side to the other three laps without stopping.
绕泳池不停游三圈
Sometimes I'd sit at the bottom with goggles,
有时我会戴着泳镜坐在池底
watch her go back and forth above me,
看她在我上方来回游
trying to hold my breath that long.
想憋那么长时间的气
You know that feeling when you're...
你知道那种感觉吗
at the bottom looking up?
从池低往上看
Yeah.
嗯
And you know if you sit there any longer you might drown,
你坐在那儿的时间越长 越有可能溺水身亡
but... you stay there.
但 你还是不想动
Your chest tight, your nose, like, burning.
开始胸闷 鼻子仿佛在燃烧
You stay there.
可还是不想出来
We'll make it.
我们可以的
What?
什么
To the surface.
浮出水面
We'll make it.
我们做得到
Got anything to eat?
有吃的吗
I will look.
我去看看
Bullet went through the fleshy part
子弹正好穿过她屁♥股♥上
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表