剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
加油 玛迪
Hey, it's okay. Come on, Elite!
没关系 加油
Let's get the ball back!
把球夺回来
Tell me you're on your way with a large chai.
你最好告诉我你已经在来的路上了
With a double shot of Johnny Black in it.
带着加了双倍威士忌的大杯红茶拿铁
Not gonna make it. I caught a case.
今天不行了 又有案子了
Tell Mads I'm sorry. I thought you weren't on rotation.
告诉玛迪我很抱歉 我还以为今天不轮你值班
I wasn't. I'm not. Special circumstances.
今天确实不轮我 特殊情况
I get it.
知道了
How they doing?
比赛怎么样
Club volleyball's supposed to be harder than high school, right?
俱乐部的排球可是比高中的难多了啊
Ooh, that bad?
这么糟吗
I'll tell her, Harry.
我会跟她讲的
I got to get back to it.
挂了
Okay.
好的
I don't even want
我都不敢想
to contemplate how this city will react
如果整座城都知道
if it was a police officer who killed Howard Elias.
是一个警♥察♥杀了霍华德的话会是什么反应
It goes where it goes. We're not gonna hide anything.
顺其自然吧 我们可不能瞒着任何事
Of course not.
当然不能
But all the more reason for a quick resolution.
但是要拿出个正当的理由的话可要赶紧破案啊
Who's leading the investigation?
现在谁在负责这个案子
Harry Bosch. Hollywood Homicide.
哈里·博斯 好莱坞分局凶杀科的
We crossed paths last night.
我俩昨晚遇到了
You and Bosch?
你和博斯
He's a strong flavor.
他可挺难对付的
You have no idea.
谁说不是呢
But he's never been sued by Howard Elias.
但是他居然从来没被埃利亚斯起诉过
How the hell did Bosch manage that?
他是怎么牛逼的做到的
I'd like you to have him keep me directly looped in, Irv.
欧文局长 不如让我也加入吧
A robust civilian oversight
有这么一个精力充沛的人
of this investigation couldn't hurt.
负责也无伤大雅嘛
No, it couldn't.
确实
I'm gonna Airbnb the shit out of this place.
我要把这破地方放到爱彼迎上去
No grass. I like it.
没有草地 我很喜欢
Water ain't cheap.
水可不便宜啊
Old lady died last month.
老妈上个月去世了
Daughter's selling this quick-- she needs the dough.
女儿想赶快把这卖♥♥了 她需要一大笔钱
Tell your wife I'll offer 15% below asking, all cash.
告诉你妻子便宜15%吧 全现金交易
Ex-wife. And you should call her yourself.
她是我前妻了 你应该直接告诉她
I'm just...
我只是
Universal Studios.
环球影城
Sweet.
真好啊
You still waiting on a warrant? Yup.
你还在等许可 对啊
Judge Houghton docked Pierce for style points.
霍顿法官把皮尔斯扣下在问他问题呢
Oh. Houghton's a pain in the balls.
可终于碰到他的痛点了啊
He resubmit? Yeah.
他重新提交了吗 嗯
But now Her Honor has seen fit
但是现在法官大人
to appoint a Special Master.
要一份特殊许可
Shit. Who's she sending?
操 她要送给谁
I have no idea.
我不太清楚
Weekend.
现在是周末
This could take a little while.
大概要等上一会了
I left word with the chief.
我跟局长说了
Maybe he can goose Houghton.
或许他能催催霍顿
Looky what I found.
看我找到什么了
My sister's charging me $100 to watch my daughter today.
我姐姐居然要收我100美元 照顾我女儿
Her own fucking niece.
她唯一的侄女啊
Lawyerly looking watch and wallet.
律师在找的手表跟钱包啊
Guess RHD thinks it was a cop.
劫案凶杀科认为凶手是个警♥察♥啊
Maybe just covering the bases.
或许只是为了掩盖真♥相♥
Nah. They're worried it's one of them.
他们担心是他们中的一员
I got to worry about you not making RHD?
我要开始担心你是不是劫案凶杀科的了
Not me, man.
跟我没关系啊老兄
I'm over that.
我没事
You know what? No sense both of us wasting our time here.
咱俩在这浪费时间没有任何意义
I'll take my IA to Hollywood and see if we can
我会带上调查分♥析♥科去好莱坞分局
expedite the other warrants.
看看能不能加快其他许可的速度
And, uh, start tracking down our Black Guardian cops
而且开始追踪我们的黑守卫
for questioning. All right? Cool.
怎么样 好的
Do you think you can't trust me?
你为什么不相信我
The watch and wallet
都不告诉我手表跟钱包的事
I want you to wait here for the Special Master.
我想让你在这等特殊许可
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Detective.
探长
Fucking Bosch.
去你♥妈♥的♥博斯
Private card game? That's off-pattern.
私人牌局 那可不常见啊
They come, drop money for ten days, go home.
他们来到这 豪赌十天 然后回家
Losing stings, even if it's on purpose.
一点也不心疼 即使是故意的
Maybe they just want to play for real.
也许他们想玩真的了
Charter for Beijing left this morning.
他们今天早上包机回北♥京♥了
Passenger manifest has the whole group headed for home.
乘客名单上显示所有人都回家了
Manifest could be wrong.
名单也可能出错了
Okay. Well,
好吧
we can go play-- let's see who's there.
我们可以去玩一玩 看看都有谁在那
If there's no one there you're interested in,
如果那里没有你感兴趣的人
I'll just win Uncle Sam's money and go home.
我就赢完钱回家了
And that's it. Nothing fancy.
就这些 没有什么新奇的啊
I'm just an asset. Fancy's not my job.
我只想要稳定 新奇可不是我的菜
What about Reggie?
瑞奇呢
My people in Hong Kong can't locate him.
我在香港的人找不到他
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
My guess-- he's either disappeared
我推测他要么是自己消失的
or he's been disappeared.
要么就是“被”消失了
Oh, shit.
操
It's China. Triads. Could be anything.
那可是中国 三合会什么的 谁都有可能
Or it could be us.
也可能是我们
No, we-- you cleared his family.
不会的 我们 你已经摸清他的家族了
We haven't gone near him.
我们都还没有靠近他
What am I gonna tell Maddie?
我要怎么跟玛迪讲
You'll keep looking? Yes.
那你们要继续找 是的
You'll let me know. Mmhmm.
记得告诉我 好的
Thanks for being straight with me.
谢谢对我这么坦诚
You gotta sign.
你需要签名
It's for the money.
是为了钱
Count it. I trust you.
点一下 我相信你
You Central? That's us.
中心的人吗 是我们
I'm Bosch.
我是博斯
Something holding up my grid search?
有人在这妨碍我们的搜索
We're waiting on two more guys.
我在等另外的两个人
You know there's a clock on this type of thing.
这种事都有个时间限制的
We're moving about as fast as he deserves.
那也要看他值不值
Sorry, I mistook you for cops.
对不起 我还以为你们是警♥察♥呢
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表