剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Actually drove by Hollywood Station.
车子实际上经过的是好莱坞站
Goddamn microwave forest.
电波搜索真可恶
All those news vans lined up.
新闻记者把把整条街都挤得水泄不通
Fucking L.A.
该死的洛杉矶
City wants to blame this on a cop.
整座城市就想找个警♥察♥当替罪羊
Already made up their minds.
啥都不知道就草草下结论
City doesn't decide.
城市不会自主做出选择
People have no idea.
群众根本就没概念
They have no fucking idea what it takes to do this work.
他们根本就不懂这份工作要付出多大的代价
I didn't do Howard Elias, Bosch.
我没有杀霍华德·埃利亚斯 博斯
I wouldn't waste a bullet on that motherfucking shyster.
对付这种不择手段的卑鄙小人 根本就不值得浪费我的子弹
I did, once.
我曾经有一次
Have to kill a guy.
被逼无奈杀了一个人
You read about that in my TEAMS report?
你在我的档案报告里看到过吗?
Oscar Villanova.
奥斯卡· 维拉诺瓦
Male, Hispanic.
男性 拉美裔
It was a good shoot,
射得好 开枪的时机很准
everyone said, you know?
每个人都这么跟我说
But every October 12, his birthday,
但是一到他的生日 10月12号♥
I think about how he's not getting any older.
我就会想到他的生命已经停止在那一刻了
All our secrets come out at some time, Frank.
我们所有的秘密总有一天都会被公布于众 弗兰克
Maybe it's your time.
也许这次轮到你了
I didn't kill Elias.
我没有杀埃利亚斯
I did Black Guardian.
但黑卫士是我杀的
I did that one, Bosch.
这个我承认 博斯
I'm not proud of it.
但我一点也不觉得自豪
Happened just like Harris said.
过程就像哈瑞斯说的那样
Pencil in the ear, squeal and confess.
铅笔一把插♥进♥他耳朵里 然后就招供了
Heat of the moment.
头脑一时发热
Thought we had our guy.
以为我们找对了人
I was so fucking angry.
我当时实在是太气了
The Kincaid girl, picturing her...
一想到那个叫金凯德的女孩...
tied up somewhere and alone, scared.
被绑在什么地方 独自一人 担惊受怕
You'd have done the same thing, Harry.
你也会做同样的选择 哈里
You would've.
你肯定会的
Cops like us, we get stuff done.
像我们这样的警♥察♥ 就是用来收拾烂摊子的
Who else knows?
还有谁知道?
Terry Drake?
泰瑞·德雷克?
Elias.
埃利亚斯
Elias knew.
埃利亚斯知道
Must have.
他肯定知道
How would Elias know?
埃利亚斯怎么可能知道?
Put me on trial.
他把我送上法庭
Blow up my whole fucking life.
还他妈把我的生活全毁了
Tell me about Friday night.
跟我讲讲周五晚上你干什么了
I was home.
我在家
Shit-faced. Counting the cracks in the ceiling.
烂醉如泥 数着天花板上的裂纹
Next thing I know, I'm curled up on the floor
之后我就只记得蜷缩在地板上
with an empty bottle of Maker's and my phone is ringing.
手上拿着一瓶喝得精光的威士忌 然后我的手♥机♥响了
It's my partner.
是我的搭档
Rook's at Angels Flight. Come on down.
说鲁克就在天使车站 让我快去
Your wife with you?
你妻子跟你在一起吗?
No, she was at her sister's.
没有 她在她妹妹家
With my boy Liam.
带着我儿子利亚姆一起
Oh, I drink alone, Harry.
我就一个人独饮 哈里
A lot.
喝了很多
Okay.
好吧
We'll go in together,
我们一起去
tomorrow.
就明天
Get a rep,
做份陈述
get your side of the story on record.
把你说的事全写下来
Make it official.
正式记录在案
Fuck a rep.
去他妈的陈述
I need a lawyer. Okay.
我要的是律师 行
All of it?
所有的事都坦白?
Much as you can stomach.
能讲多少是多少 到你不能接受为止
Shit.
草
I don't know.
我也不知道
Need to call your wife?
你要给你妻子打电♥话♥吗?
No.
不要
You can crash here on the sofa.
你可以在沙发上将就过一夜
Yeah. Thanks.
行 谢谢
Okay.
好吧
Oh, shit.
天啊
Gun's dry, Harry.
枪里没子弹 哈里
I got... scared of myself.
我怕...自己会失控
You need to get going, Jerry. Where's the milk?
你得出发了 杰瑞 牛奶在哪里?
The real milk. Almond milk is real milk.
我要喝真正的奶 杏仁奶就是真正的奶
I've got plenty of time.
我反正有的是时间
The boys.
孩子们
Right. You don't want them to see me here.
对了 你不想让他们看到我在这里
I don't want to answer all the questions after they see you.
我是不想回答他们的问题 他们一看到你在这就叽叽喳喳问个不停
Help me get into the rig.
帮我把枪套戴上
Thought you were riding a desk.
我以为你每天是在书桌旁待着呢
Gonna miss having me around all the time?
我不在的时候会想我吗?
Not gonna miss the beard.
反正不会想你这扎人的胡子
Yeah, okay. Go.
好吧 走吧
For real?
认真的吗?
Bye.
再见
Frank.
弗兰克
Maddie?
玛迪?
Maddie?
玛迪?
Hello?
喂?
Eleanor?
埃莉诺?
Reggie, thank God.
瑞奇 谢天谢地
Morning, gentlemen.
早上好 先生们
Oh, maybe for you.
给你的
We're up to our tits in headless bodies.
我们正忙着调查无头尸体 措手不及呢
Headless body in a topless bar.
脱衣舞馆里的无头尸体
An oldie but a goodie. Bite me, Santiago.
老生常谈但得心应手 少来这套 圣地亚哥
This caper should have been yours.
这活儿本来就是你的
Hey, what do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么做?
Call these people back, would you?
把这群人叫回来 行不?
Particularly this delightful creature.
尤其是这位尤物
She sounds hot but not in a good way. Mm.
她看似性感 其实不然 嗯
Yes. Ms. Duncan, Detective Robertson.
你好 邓肯女士 我是罗布特森警探
An L.A. Times reporter woke me up this morning, Detective,
警探 今早有个洛杉矶时报的记者一通电♥话♥把我给吵醒
asking about my relationship with Howard Elias.
问我和霍华德·埃利亚斯是什么关系
What are you talking about?
你这话什么意思?
It broke online.
网上都已经传开了
Elias' mistress. My name.
什么埃利亚斯的情妇 我的名字都被曝了
Ma'am, I promise you it didn't come from me.
女士 我向你保证不是我说的
Some radio shock jock called my husband.
一些无良的电台主持人甚至现场连线打给我老公
Now he knows.
现在他也知道了
Everybody knows.
还有谁不知道呢
Look, Ms. Duncan,
邓肯女士
I'm sorry, but...
我很抱歉 但是...
Hello?
喂?
"The longer we wait to apprehend Francis Sheehan,
"我们等待抓获弗兰西斯·西恩盖尔的时间越久
the more potential..."
就越有可能..."
A little wordy.
有点啰嗦了
You're not writing a novel.
你又不是在写小说
But it's good, Pierce.
不过还是不错 皮尔斯
I've been through I don't know how many different angles
卡尔广场的监控录像我都不知道看过多少遍了
of this Cal Plaza footage already. Nothing.
每个视角都兼顾到了 还是什么都没查到
Maybe the shooter took the cameras into account.
也许当初罪犯开枪的时候就已经考虑到监控镜头了
If you chart where the coverage isn't,
如果你能够找出监控盲区
you might find his path in and out.
说不定就能找到他的行踪轨迹
Somebody told a reporter about the mistress.
有人向记者泄密了情妇的事
Wasn't me.
不是我
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表