剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah?
怎么?
I knew you'd be up.
我知道你肯定醒了
I remember how you were with the big cases.
我还记得一有大案子 你就来状态
Tired?
身心俱疲也叫状态?
Forgot how it feels, though.
虽然具体不太清楚
That rush you get when the case starts to come alive.
不过案情一旦开始有眉目 你就立即紧迫起来
I thought you were just an asset.
我还以为你就是个摆设
Minor recon for the Feds.
平常就给联邦局探探消息
Come on, don't spoil my high, Harry.
得了 哈里,别搅我兴致
I'm back in the hunt. I've missed it.
追捕算我一个 我有点怀念那种感觉了
Just don't let them string you along. Really?
别让他们跟踪你 说真的?
That's all you got for me? Sorry I called.
你对我就这要求? 当我没给你打电♥话♥
I heard you and Maddie got into it.
我听说你和玛迪被卷入了这事
She's 18, and I'm her mother.
她才十八岁 而我是她妈妈
Oh, I think there's a little more to it than that.
我觉得怎么说都还有别的原因吧
Eleanor?
埃莉诺?
Eleanor
埃莉诺?
Just shoot straight with her.
对她坦诚点就好
I will.
我会的
I am.
我现在就够坦诚了
I got to go, Harry.
我得挂了 哈里
Okay. Have a better one.
行 那你自己想办法去
Jesus Christ.
我的天
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
Are you using the Jeep today?
你今天要用吉普车吗?
Nope. Taking my city ride. Mom's hounding me
不要 我自己搭车 老妈正烦着我
To finish all that bank trust whatever paperwork.
让我把什么所有的银行信托表填完
I'll probably stay at her place tonight.
今晚我可能得待她那儿了
What's going on with the phone?
你手♥机♥上玩什么呢?
Trolls.
就刷屏洗白(巨魔)
Trolls?
洗白?
I'll make you breakfast.
我给你做早餐
Egg whites. Protein.
就蛋白好了 营养丰富
I'm good.
我都行
Were you here for the riots?
你是因为骚乱的事才来的吗
Yeah.
是啊
I was a street cop on Wilshire.
我也是威尔逊的巡警
25 year anniversary or something.
25周年纪念日什么的
We've been talking about them at my school.
我们学校也说过这事
City's changed a lot since back then.
从那时起这座城市就变了很多
Better or worse?
是变好了还是变坏了?
Both.
都有吧
But back to the elves in your phone.
不过还是说回你手♥机♥里的小恶魔
What's that about?
是怎么回事?
Sometimes, when your name's in the news,
就有时候你登上新闻的时候
People blow up my accounts with stupid anti-cop stuff.
不明所以的键盘侠就疯狂轰炸我的账号♥宣传什么反警♥察♥
Like what? It's no big deal.
比如说? 反正不是什么大事
I just block them.
我屏蔽了他们
People you know?
是你认识的人?
Dad, obviously not.
明显不是啊 爸
I'm sorry you have to deal with that.
真抱歉你还得应付这种事
It's easier than dealing with the real thing out there.
这可比你应付现实生活轻松多了
Your old man's one smart Indian, Mads.
玛儿 你老爸可是聪明机智的印第安人
You don't need to worry about me.
用不着担心我
I don't. Much.
我才不担心 就一点吧
Still need to eat breakfast.
但早饭还是要吃的
Lost his head over a woman.
竟然为一个女人昏了头
With a tactical knife
还在她的凯特·丝蓓包里
In her Kate Spade bag.
放了一把军刀
Mmm. Still. Cliche.
嗯 老一套了
Well...
好吧...
Troubles?
有麻烦了?
I think I broke it.
我怕是把它弄坏了
We can only hope.
现在就只能希望没坏了
You're early.
来得真早
Pierce, right?
你是皮尔斯吧?
Terry Drake. I know.
泰瑞·德雷克 我认识
The other RHD guys are coming in later.
劫案凶杀科的其他人一会儿就来
Jimmy thought to get you out of here first.
吉米想着让你先离开
9:30. Yeah.
九点半 没错
Shit. My bad.
唉 是我的问题
It's banker's hours.
毕竟这里工时短
This cat used to be in here hitting it by 0600.
我之前当警♥察♥时每次都是6:00准时到 习惯了
I can't park you in here, but let's go grab a cup
不能让你在这儿干等着
Of coffee while you wait.
不如我们去喝杯咖啡吧
Uh... You know what?
额...还是这样吧
I'm good. I'm good, brother.
我没事 兄弟 我不喝了
I, um... I got some errands to run.
我 嗯... 我还有公事要办
And, uh, just tell Santiago that, uh...
就跟圣地亚哥说一声
I'll circle back.
我之后还会过来
You the cop?
你就是那个警♥察♥?
I am.
是我
Leave it here.
停这儿就好
I'll walk you in.
我送你进去
I'm not likely to give you more than five minutes.
我最多就给你五分钟时间
Sorry to intrude.
很抱歉打扰了
Forgive me for not wanting to participate in the charade
原谅我对洛杉矶警局
That the Los Angeles Police Department
那套含糊其辞的文字游戏不感兴趣
Gives a damn about my husband.
口口声声说什么很关心我丈夫
I do.
我的确很关心
If there's a better time, I can come back... No.
如果有更合适的时间 我可以到时候再来... 不用
Ask and go.
问完了就滚蛋
Threats, enemies
他有没有树敌 受到过威胁
Anyone he was at odds with?
或任何与他有过节的人?
Besides you cops?
你是说除开你们警♥察♥?
It was his job...
这就是他的工作...
To be at odds with the whole world, if need be.
如果有必要 他甚至要和全世界作对
How often did he stay at the Bunker Hill place?
他经常待在邦克山那吗?
Always...
审判临近的那段日子...
As trials got close.
一直待在那儿
That's why I wasn't expecting him.
所以我才没有等他
We took some photos in the apartment.
我们在公♥寓♥里照了一些相片
Tell me if you see anything out of place or unfamiliar.
如果有看到什么蹊跷或奇怪的地方就告诉我
You expect me to pretend I don't know about
你这是想让我假装不认识
His jury consultant?
他的陪审团顾问?
It wasn't her who killed him, either.
也不是她杀的
She liked sleeping with him too much.
她在床上可喜欢他了
Your son inside? No.
你儿子在里面吗 不在
Maybe later.
可能待会会过来
He has his own place.
他自己有地方住
Stay away from him.
离他远点
Mrs. Elias, I need to do my job.
埃利亚斯女士 这是我的工作
You need to look at who would most benefit
警♥察♥先生 你还是看看我先生死了
From my husband's death, Detective.
谁才是最大的受益人吧
You need to look at your own people
先看看你自己周围的人
Before you go throwing accusations around about mine.
再来控告我身边的人吧
I am.
我看着呢
I am looking at everyone.
我每个人都没放过
Why do I find that so hard to believe?
那我怎么就是不信呢?
Whether you do or you don't, my job's the same.
不管你信不信 我的工作还是照样都做
Terry Drake.
特里·德雷克
What about him?
他怎么了?
Well, Drake and my husband had more than one run-in,
德雷克和我的丈夫可发生过不少争执
Back when Howard was in the DA's office.
那时霍华德还在DA办公室工作
This one time, Howard refused to file a case,
但这一次 霍华德拒绝归档一个案件
And Drake went ballistic.
德雷克就大发雷霆
He got one of his patrol buddies
然后叫了一个巡逻队的朋友
To pull Howard over for driving while black.
故意找他茬 半路上把他拦了下来
You know.
你应该懂
Did your husband ever report this?
你丈夫有报告这件事吗?
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表