剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
You were dreaming.
你做梦了
You said Mom's name.
你叫了妈妈的名字
Did I?
是吗
Do you remember what it was about?
你还记得些什么吗
Not really.
真的不记得了
You were out super late last night.
你昨天很晚才回来
I was working.
我在工作
Where'd you go yesterday?
昨天你去哪里了
Drove around.
到处溜达
Oh, I need coffee.
我要咖啡
What was your mom's funeral like?
奶奶的葬礼是什么样的
I don't know.
我不知道
I wasn't there.
我当时不在场
You didn't go?
你没去吗
No. I was at MacLaren.
是的 我当时在麦克拉伦
They wouldn't let me go.
他们不让我走
You missed your mother's funeral?
那你就错过了你妈妈的葬礼
There really wasn't one.
其实不算是真的葬礼
There was no money, no other family.
没有钱 也没有其他亲戚
The county took care of it.
当地县政♥府♥帮忙料理的
Took me a while to find out what they did with her.
我花了点时间才知道他们对她做了什么
After I got home from the first Gulf War, I...
在我从第一次海湾战争回来以后 我
looked into it.
曾调查过
Finally found her.
最后找到了
An unmarked grave.
没有署名的墓地
That's awful.
太糟了
Well...
是的
you know, Mads,
小玛 你知道吗
I've come to believe
我已经渐渐相信
that it really doesn't matter where you end up.
最终你的归宿在哪里并不重要
Under a fancy stone or...
埋在一块漂亮的石碑下面还是
somewhere out in the desert.
曝尸沙漠某处都无所谓
It's all sacred ground.
只要认识你的人知道你埋在哪里
So long as your people know where you are.
都是神圣的地方
You working today?
你今天工作吗
Yeah, task force isn't over.
是的 专案组没有结束
But I've got a briefing this morning on your mom's case.
但我今早得到了一份关于你妈妈案子的简要概述
Can I come with you for that? No.
我可以跟你去看吗 不行
No, you can't, Mads, and you know that.
不 不行 小玛 你知道的
It's just a phone call anyway.
无论如何都只是个电♥话♥而已
I want to do something.
我想干点什么
I feel so useless.
我觉得很无用
I know.
我明白
I felt it, too.
我曾经也这么觉得
Still do.
现在依然如此
You left this at your mom's.
你把这留在你妈那里了
Let's go this way.
这边走
Set it up here. That's good.
架在这里 很好
We should've done this two hours ago when it was still dark.
我们两小时之前就该动身了那时天还黑着
I would've missed out on that breakfast burrito.
那我也会错过我的早餐玉米饼
Get serious, Frankie.
严肃点 弗兰克
There are people out there that want to tear you to pieces,
那里的人都恨不得把你撕成碎片
one piece at a time.
凌迟那种
Yeah, well, you need a sense of humor
好吧 当你的生活被彻底搞砸的时候
when your life is totally fucked,
你需要幽默感
and your department isn't gonna protect you.
而且你的部门不会护着你
What the fuck do you think we're doing here
你♥他♥妈♥的以为我们在这里干嘛
All right, let's go.
好了 走吧
Get down.
低头
And stay down.
低调点
Let's go.
走吧
I'll go check in with Jimmy.
我去找吉米一起调查
I got her.
我去找她
ETA on O'Shea?
奥谢预计什么时候到
1000.
十点
She better have something good.
她最好有点好东西
Sheehan? Back door.
希恩呢? 在后门
Garwood and Rooker took him.
加伍德和鲁克看着他
Smooth move. Yeah, I thought so.
漂亮 是的 我也这么想
Eddie Vang, 29, tight with Jai Lee,
万艾迪 29岁 昨晚我抓的那家伙
the guy I took down last night.
跟李佳关系很好
We think this is the second man.
我们觉得他是第二个人
Shooter had long hair.
凶手留着长头发
Surveillance video, across from Farmers Market.
从农贸市场的监控录像来看
They're both local gangsters with Chinese OC ties.
他们都与中国黑帮有联♥系♥的当地黑帮
Triads here or back there? One and the same.
这里还是那里的团伙 完全是一♥码♥事
Chen's triad.
陈的团伙
We're on this, Bosch. We'll find him.
我们在跟进 博斯 我们会找到他的
Once we get him, you can ask him all about Shiwei Chen yourself.
一旦我们找到他 你就可以亲自问他关于陈世维的事了
I'll be in touch.
随时联♥系♥
Asshole's probably halfway to Hong Kong by now.
那混♥蛋♥可能现在已经在去香港的半路上了
Or laying low until he gets out.
或者躲起来直到他彻底离开了
The D.A. is in the house.
地方检察官来了
It's the standard proffer, Sergeant.
这是标准提议 警长
If you give us information that leads
如果你给我们情报能够使得
to a prosecution in the murder
我们能对霍华德·埃利亚斯谋杀案
of Howard Elias, we'll take care of you.
提起诉讼 我们就照顾你
But you don't say how.
但你没说怎么罩着我
This don't guarantee shit.
这保证不了什么
There are no guarantees, not at this stage.
没有保证 目前没有
We might need your testimony,
我们可能需要你的证词
and we're not cutting a deal until after that happens.
除非你有所行动我们才能达成协议
You sure you don't want to talk to a lawyer?
你确定不需要和律师谈谈吗
Lincoln, sign the deal on the waiver, or I'm gonna
林肯 在弃权协议上签字 否则我会
take your ass back to MDC.
把你送回MDC
I want to see my daughter.
我要见我女儿
That can be arranged. After.
之后 可以安排
I'm not taking the fucking fall for this.
我可不想当替罪羊
Ask your questions.
问吧
You said you had a video from the Black Guardian case.
你说你有关于黑守卫案子的视频
Who'd you give it to?
你后来给了谁
Bradley Walker.
布拉德利·沃克
Walker?
沃克
You heard me.
你没听错
Bradley fucking Walker.
布拉德利·沃克
Holy shit.
天哪
All right, let's-let's hear it.
好吧 让我们听听
You're suggesting that the president
你是在暗示警♥察♥委员会主席
of the police commission murdered Howard Elias?
谋杀了霍华德·埃利亚斯吗
I'm not suggesting anything.
我什么也没有说
Why'd you give the video to Walker?
那你为什么把带子给沃克
We had a deal.
我们曾有过协议
He and Elias had their own thing.
他和埃利亚斯之间的事
Walker would help him settle cases.
沃克帮他解决案子
With insider information from you?
通过你透露内部情报吗
I'd tell Walker what I knew about a case,
我告诉沃克我了解的案情
he'd turn around and give it to Elias.
他会把这些转达给埃利亚斯
And Elias kicked back a percentage of the settlement?
埃利亚斯会返回一部分的结算金吗
And Walker took care of me.
之后沃克照顾我
How many cases?
有多少案子
Four. Five.
四个或五个
The last two I put away for Sydney.
最近两个我为了西德尼放弃了
This one was gonna be it for me.
对我来说这就是其中一个
Why is that?
为什么是这个
Because everybody was gonna get rich off of this one.
因为每个人都想从中捞一笔
The city would have paid millions to settle this case
这城市已经花了数百万去解决这案子
and bury the proof.
和掩埋证据
So what happened?
因此发生了什么
Why'd Elias turn down the big payday?
为什么埃利亚斯拒绝了这一大笔钱
He got religion.
他拥有了信仰
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表