剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Eleanor. Phone.
埃莉诺 手♥机♥
Fuck!
我靠!
911. What is your emergency?
911 请问您有什么紧急情况?
Shots fired, officer down.
枪击 警员受伤
Du-par's, at Farmers Market, Third and Fairfax.
杜芭咖啡厅 在农贸市场 第三大道的费尔法克斯
Need an airship.
需要空中救助
Two suspects on a motorcycle, headed east on Third.
两个骑摩托车的嫌疑人 向第三大道东边去了
Stay on the line.
请保持通话
Didn't care to come upstairs?
都不想上楼坐坐吗?
Thought it would be better to talk out here.
还是在外面谈会更好
Too many eyes and ears inside.
里面耳目太多
Yeah. It must be hard for you.
那是 肯定对你来说不容易
Look, I'm trying to make it easier
我只是想让你和你同伴
for your partner to come clean.
坦白从宽 轻松一点
Where is he? Fuck off, Santiago.
他在哪儿? 滚吧 圣地亚哥
My partner didn't kill that lawyer.
我搭档没有杀那个律师
Then why'd he rabbit?
那他躲什么?
You didn't know he was missing. He's not missing.
你不知道他失踪了吗? 他才没失踪
Second call.
我都打过两通电♥话♥了
Second call. Yeah.
两通电♥话♥ 没错
Why don't you save the cover for your captain?
你不如直接把你队长叫出来 能省下不少功夫
Frank's in the wind, man. Act of a guilty man.
弗兰克现在逃之夭夭 这可不是清白之人的正常表现
You want to help your partner, you'll help me.
你想帮你搭档 那就帮我
You sleep with dogs and wake up with fleas.
听说你也没有那些清正廉洁嘛
Like Rafael Perez, the rest of your Rampart buddies.
结交些像拉斐尔·佩雷斯这样的狐朋狗友 惹自己也一身腥
Yeah, you don't know what you're talking about.
你根本没资格对我说三道四
Yeah, well, Drake told me
是嘛 德雷克告诉我
that you'd do anything to make a case.
你为了立案
Even sell a good cop down the river
出♥卖♥♥♥一个风评颇正的警♥察♥也在所不惜
Bullshit.
胡说
Drake was the one who taught me
是德里克教会我
good cops can't be sold.
只要身子正 就不怕闲人卖♥♥
Yeah, you're a fucking rat.
你就是个卑鄙的告密小人
As long as I'm up there...
只要我在上面一天
you're down here.
你就永无出头之日
This the officer?
这就是受伤的警♥察♥吗?
Okay, sir, we got her.
行 先生 我们来接手
You can step aside.
你可以退后了
You injured?
你受伤了吗?
Sir?
先生?
Sir, are you injured?
先生 你受伤了么?
No.
没有
Sir? Sir, I need you to stay here.
先生 你必须得待在这儿
Her name was Eleanor Wish.
她的名字是埃莉诺·渥什
Call the FBI Westwood office,
给FBI韦斯特伍德办公室打电♥话♥
SAC Jay Griffin. Please, sir, I need you to stay.
杰·格里芬司令 先生 请你待在这儿
I got to go be with my daughter. I'll come back.
我要去找我女儿 我会回来的
Ms. Zealy.
赞莉小姐
Chief Irving wonders if you have a minute.
欧文局长想问你是否有时间
Yeah. Sure.
当然
Ms. Zealy.
赞莉小姐
Should I be asking for a lawyer?
我要叫个律师吗?
No. No, we're just talking here.
不用 我们只是随便聊聊
I see.
这样呀
Your strategy
你今早的策略
this morning was misguided.
是在误导大众
You need to bring in the FBI on Elias.
你得让FBI去调查伊莱亚斯的案子
No indication of a hate crime
没有证据表明这是仇恨犯罪
or a political motive.
亦或是出于政♥治♥动机的谋杀
From where you sit, no, I don't imagine there is.
从你的位置来看 当然不会 要我我也不这么认为
Take a breath, Ms. Zealy.
放轻松 赞莉小姐
Give my detectives a chance
给我的警探一个机会
to do their job.
让他们做好本职工作
A task force led by Harry Bosch?
就哈里·博斯带领的小队?
Bosch is an excellent investigator.
博斯是一位出色的警探
He's had eight officer-involved shootings.
他让八名警探身陷枪击案
This is the white man you think is gonna drill down
你觉得就这个白人会
to the truth? I do.
寻求真♥相♥吗? 我相信
Howard Elias was killed
霍华德·埃利亚斯被杀
for being uppity enough to take Black Guardian to trial.
就是因为他有勇气为黑守卫辩护
If we find proof of that, I promise
只要我们能找到相关证据 我保证
we will act on it. No disrespect, Chief,
我们会立马行动 不是针对你 局长
but your promises don't mean shit.
但你的承诺对我来说屁都不是
This is bigger than you
这件事不仅仅关乎你
and the LAPD. This goes back 400 years.
或者是洛杉矶警局 400多年以来就一直是这样
And I'm sick of it. I'm just sick.
我已经厌倦了 真的受不了了
How does it help anyone if your protest turns violent?
那你的抗♥议♥如果演变成了暴♥力♥事件又对谁有好处呢?
You told us you would help make things better.
你说你会帮我们 让情况好起来
I can. I will.
我可以 我也会
Put aside all this noise you make,
先不提现在的这场闹剧
can you say the same?
你又能向我保证吗?
Can I go now?
我现在能走了吗?
Chief, a shots fired call
局长 刚刚播报了一则消息
was just broadcast over the radio.
发生了一起枪击案
It's an FBI agent.
是个FBI警♥察♥
Eleanor Wish.
埃莉诺·渥什
Outside Du-par's restaurant
费尔法克斯农贸市场
at the Farmers Market on Fairfax.
杜芭咖啡厅门口
Emergency crews responded to a call of shots fired
急救人员收到一起闹市街头
at the crowded establishment
枪击案电♥话♥
and rushed the woman to the hospital.
并立马将女子送往医院
The victim's name has not been released,
受害者的名字还并未公开
and authorities have no further details
警方还没有进一步公开
about the murder at this time.
这次谋杀案的相关细节
We're going live to the scene.
我们现在转往现场报道
Thanks, Julie. Eyewitnesses we've talked to
谢谢 朱莉 据我们采访的目击者称
say it happened very quickly.
事情发生的非常迅速
Two men dressed in black, riding on one motorcycle,
两个黑衣男子 骑着一辆摩托车
opened fire... You talk to Harry?
开枪... 你和哈里谈过没?
Call went straight to voice mail.
直接进语♥音♥信箱了
...parking lot just here.
... 就在此处的停车场
The motorcycle then sped off
摩托车飞驰而过
down the parking lot there
离开停车场
and disappeared.
然后就消失了
There were no other fatalities or injuries.
并未有其他人员伤亡
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
Harry.
哈里
You seen Grace?
你见到格蕾丝了吗?
She's out. I got to go back.
她出去了 我得回去一趟
I got you. Go. And Maddie.
我在呢 走吧 还有麦迪
Yeah, I'll take her to LaTonya's. Go.
我带她去汤娅那 去吧
Come on.
走吧
Harry. Bottom drawer of my desk.
哈里 我桌子最下面的柜子
Harry, you and Maddie need anything at all...
哈里 你和麦迪有任何需要的...
I know. Thanks, buddy.
我知道 谢谢
Jimmy, I'm gonna be tied up for a little while.
吉米 我最近可能会比较忙
We'll press on.
我们会跟进的
Shit.
该死
Hold up, hold up.
等等 等等
Mads, what's the passcode
小码 你♥妈♥的♥手♥机♥
for Mom's cell phone?
密♥码♥是多少?
0613.
June 13.
6月13号♥
Eleanor, it's Jay.
埃莉诺 是杰
My brother's in town.
我兄弟在城里
Call me when you get this.
听到后给我回电♥话♥
He made her.
他逼她的
Okay, but does this?
好吧 那这个呢?
Why?
为什么?
Oh, look, Bosch is here.
博斯来了
What'd you have her doing?
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表