剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
He wore no jewelry.
他也不带珠宝
Which makes me wonder-- if they can mix things up
这使我想知道 如果他们可以在我丈夫的办公室
at the M.E.'s office, what about at the crime lab?
混淆视听 那么他们在取证实验室会干些什么呢
First they said the bullets that killed Howard
首先他们说那些杀了霍华德的子弹
matched Sheehan's gun.
和希恩的枪匹配
Then they said they didn't,
然后又说不匹配
which is why I came to you with this instead of going to them.
这就是我来这里找你而不是去他们那里的原因
I appreciate that.
我很感激
And I give you my word I will look into this.
我向你保证我会调查此事
What is it, Detective?
怎么了 探长
We're looking for something else your husband had, Mrs. Elias.
我们在找你丈夫的其它东西 埃利亚斯夫人
Uh, a video.
一个录像
On a micro SD card.
在一个微型储存卡上
A video your husband believed would
一个你丈夫相信会
break the Black Guardian case wide open.
使黑守卫案取得突破进展的视频
I don't know anything about it.
我对此一无所知
I'd like to come back to your house
我想到你家
and search his home office,
搜索他的家庭办公室
but with the media all over us,
但媒体整天盯着我们
I don't want to do something that could be misconstrued.
我不想做一些引起误解的事
I tell you what, Detective, I'll look for your card.
我会告诉你结果的 探长 我去找你的卡
But I doubt it's at the house. Why not?
但我怀疑是不是在屋子里 为什么
If it was something that important to the case,
如果是对案件至关重要的东西
Howard would have kept it close.
霍华德一定会把它带在身上
Thank you, Mrs. Elias.
谢谢你 埃利亚斯夫人
Where is everybody?
其他人在哪里
Uh, Pierce went to Judge Wexler with the warrants,
皮尔斯带着证据去找韦克斯勒法官
Edgar took Lincoln back downtown,
埃德加带林肯回市区了
and Robertson said he had something to do.
还有罗伯森说他有事要做
Alone.
一个人
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
Coroner gave Elias's personal effects to his wife,
验尸官把埃利亚斯的私人财物给了他妻子
but she says he never wore a wedding ring.
但他妻子说他从不带结婚戒指
Maybe it was something he wore for court--
也许是为了出庭才带的
you know, make the jurors believe he's a family man?
你知道的 要让陪审团相信他是个忠于家庭的人
He wasn't in court when he got shot.
他被杀时并没有出庭
Hidden compartment? Solid metal.
有藏东西的地方吗? 纯金属
Book it as received by the victim's wife,
登记为受害者妻子收到的物品
and we'll circle back to it.
我们回头再处理
I got to go.
我得走了
You know, Snyder, what Lincoln did
你要知道 斯奈德 林肯所做的
doesn't have anything to do with you.
与你无关
Bullshit.
胡说
Is he still here?
他还在这里吗
What the fuck you doing here, Jimmy?
你来这里干嘛 吉米
Don't be a dick, Rooker. I need to talk to him.
得了 鲁克 我要和他谈谈
Alone.
单独的
Well, Rook's separated, just like me.
好吧 鲁克被隔离了 就像我一样
What's that say about us cops
怎么说我们警♥察♥来着
Some cops.
某些警♥察♥
Took his sons up to Modesto.
带着他的儿子们去了莫德斯托
No kids, no need for a fucking pool, right?
没有孩子 也没必要去那个破池子 对吗
My heart's bleeding.
我的心在滴血
What do you want, Jimmy?
你想要什么 吉米
Some clarity.
澄清
We found the video.
我们找到了那个录像
You're gonna have to tell me what video you're talking about.
你得要告诉我你说的是什么录像
The one from the hidden camera in the junkyard bathroom.
垃圾回收站厕所 隐蔽摄像头所拍摄的录像
You didn't need the video.
你并不需要这录像
I told Bosch all about it.
我已把所有都告诉博斯了
I'm not running from it, Jimmy. I just...
我没有想要逃 吉米 我只是
just fucked up.
只是搞砸了
When you talked to Bosch,
你和博斯说的时候
you left out some details, didn't you?
遗漏了一些细节 是吗
It would have taken at least two men
至少可能有两个人在
to hold Harris down, Frank.
打♥压♥哈里森 弗兰克
You and Terry Drake.
你和泰瑞·德雷克
He's on the video.
他出现在录像里
I told Bosch what I did, end of story.
我跟博斯说了我所做的 没了
I may be a lot of things, Jimmy, I am not a rat.
你们可以给我很多定义 吉米 但我不是老鼠
You got the video... it doesn't matter, does it?
你拿到了录像 没关系 不是吗
Terry's on his own.
泰瑞负责自己
Does that clarify things for you?
这是不是为你澄清了一些事情
Yes.
是的
It does.
确实是
Harry, what a surprise. Phil.
哈里 好意外 菲尔
Uh, I-I don't think Maddie's here. Uh, Becca?
我想玛迪不在这里 贝卡
No, no, I-I-I'm not here for Maddie. I need to talk to you.
不 我来这里不是找玛迪 我需要找你谈谈
About Becca covering for Maddie skipping school
关于贝卡袒护玛迪逃学
to go to Borrego?
去博雷戈家的事吗
No, I'm working a case.
不 我在办一个案子
Oh, cool.
不错
Um, come on in.
进来
Sorry, it's, uh, it's probably a little pungent out here.
抱歉 这里可能有点难闻
I just did five miles.
我刚刚跑了五英里
So...
所以
so what are you doing here, Harry?
那么你来这里干嘛 哈里
You gonna read me my rights?
你要看看我的股权吗
$50 million.
五千万
I don't understand.
我不明
Last Friday at the Biltmore bar,
上周五在比尔特摩的酒吧
you said Bradley Walker took a loan through your bank
你曾说布拉德利·沃克从你的银行
for $50 million and wasn't paying it back.
借款五千万而且并没有还
Harry, listen to me, I-I-I was drinking,
哈里 听我说 我当时喝了酒
and I was pissed because I paid a thousand bucks
而且我非常生气因为我在那件事上
to be at that thing, and some asshole took my spot.
花了一千块 有些混♥蛋♥抢了我的位置
Please forget that I ever told you any of that.
请你忘了我曾告诉过你关于此事的一切
It could be my job if it got out.
如果有什么误会那是我的责任
It'd be my whole fucking career.
这可能是我整个该死的生涯
Okay, Phil, truth be known,
好吧 菲尔 告诉你真♥相♥
I was the asshole who took your spot.
抢你位置的那个人是我
I needed to get in 'cause Walker was there.
我需要进去因为沃克在场
You're investigating Walker?
你在调查沃克
Wait a minute, you're homicide. What does this have to do
等一下 你是凶杀科的 跟五千万债务
with his $50 million debt?
有什么关系
I can't tell you what I can't tell you,
不能说的我不会说的
but I need to know everything there is to know
但我需要知道所有和他的生意
about his business and his money.
还有钱有关的所有事
Now, if you can help me, I can help you.
现在 如果你能帮我 我也能帮你
I can keep your name out of the police reports.
我可以把你的名字从警方报告中剔除
Like the way you took care of my speeding ticket last year?
就像去年你照顾我的超速单一样吗
Look, Phil, I'm sorry about that, I am.
瞧 菲尔 对于那事我很抱歉 真的
Are you gonna help me or not?
你会帮我的 是吗
Yeah, of course. You know...
没错 当然 你要知道
Did you accept money from Bradley Walker
你有没有收了布拉德利·沃克的钱
in exchange for information from IA investigations?
并提供从内务科调查中所获得的情报
Yes.
是的
Did Walker tell you that he shared this information
沃克有没有告诉你他要把消息
with Howard Elias?
透露给霍华德·埃利亚斯
Yes.
是的
Did you find a video depicting the events
你有没有找到描述关于黑守卫案子的
in the Black Guardian case?
事件的录像
Yes.
有
And did you give that video to Bradley Walker?
那么你有没有把录像给布拉德利·沃克
Yes.
给了
Is it true you did not shoot Howard Elias?
你真的没有朝霍华德·埃利亚斯开枪吗
Yes.
没有
Did Bradley Walker tell you
布拉德利·沃克有没有告诉你
that he shot Howard Elias?
他杀了霍华德·埃利亚斯
Yes.
有
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表