剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
那个上流食府设局的交易员
Pretty skittish. She'll meet with us?
情绪很激动 她会跟我们见面吗
Chief Irving finds out you're chasing this,
欧文局长如果发现你在跟踪这条线索的话
he'll shut us down.
他会勒令我们停止的
I'm house mouse-- I go, nobody's paying attention to me.
我就跟家鼠一般不起眼 我去 没有人会注意到我的
What?
怎么了
Video doesn't really change anything,
录像并不能改变任何
in terms of Sheehan.
关于希恩的说法
I disagree.
我不同意
Now we know what he had, maybe why he was killed.
现在我们知道他手中的把柄 这也许是他被杀的原因
But not who took it, not who gave it to him
但不是谁拿走了它 或者谁给的他
or where the hell it is.
或者它现在究竟在哪
These are challenging times for our city,
现在对于我们城市来说是一个非常具有挑战性的时期
but maybe, with our public and private commitment
但也许 在我们当局和个人对可负担住房♥的承诺下
to affordable housing, it will help heal our divide.
贫富阶级分化会得到缓解
Speaking of the divide,
说到分化
I'm sorry to tell you
很抱歉告诉你们
that a rogue Los Angeles police officer
一个歪门邪道的洛城警官
was taken into custody in the murder
因谋杀霍华德·埃利亚斯而被收监
of Howard Elias, and the case will be presented
案件将会移交地检
to the district attorney for charges.
进行起诉
To make sure that the culture of police misconduct
为确保此席卷我国的警员不当行为的不正之风
that plagues our nation does not infect our city...
不腐蚀我们的城市
I'm forming an independent civilian panel
我准备成立一个独♥立♥的公民小组
to oversee and review,
以监督 审查
going forward,
再进一步
every aspect of the Los Angeles Police Department,
洛杉矶警局的方方面面
and make it better.
使之更完善
Thank you, and God bless you all.
谢谢 上帝保佑大家
Excuse me, Mr. Mayor.
不好意思 市长先生
I just have one question, if you have time? Ms. Zealy.
我只有一个问题 您有时间方便回答吗? 查莉女士
I feel like I already know you from your social media.
我感觉我已经从你的社交媒体中认识你了
This new commission, how can it be independent
这个新的小组 如果它接受私人资金捐助
if it's privately funded?
如何保持其独♥立♥性
Where are you getting that?
你是怎么知道的
Well, I hear the money's coming from Bradley Walker.
我听说这笔资金来源于布莱德利·沃克
You think it's wrong to give the community a voice
你觉得给人♥民♥一次去调查警方不当行为的发声机会
to investigate police misconduct?
是不对的吗
You'll hear the people's thoughts on Sunday.
你周日的时候就会知道人们的想法了
Mr. Mayor, I know you love to engage with constituents,
市长先生 我知道你十分喜欢与各种组织打交道
but we... Hold on, Jen.
但我们 等等 简
You don't need to investigate misconduct,
你不需要去调查警方不当行为
you need to stop misconduct.
你需要去制止这种行为
People like us, people of color,
像我们这样的有色人种
always have a difficult choice.
总是会遇上艰难的抉择
Yes, we all want justice.
是的 我们都想要公正
If you'll excuse us.
但不好意思 我们要先走了
President of the Police Commission,
警方小组的主席
big developer who works close with City Council
大承包商 还与市政局工作关系密切
where's the independence in that?
独♥立♥性究竟体现在哪里
We choose... to burn and destroy,
我们选择 燃烧并摧毁
or, with a perhaps naive hope,
或许还存在着天真的希望
to create and to build.
来创造与建造
This... is my choice.
这是我的选择
False prophets, false choices-- that's the bottom line.
错误的提倡 错误的选择 这是底线
You want to know my bottom line?
你想知道我的底线吗
Justice for L.A.
为洛杉矶谋得公正
Let me ask you something, Frank.
我问你一些事 弗兰克
Who was it cleared the junkyard cameras during Kincaid?
金凯德案件中 是谁拿走了垃圾场的摄影机
Drake
德雷克
Pipes?
还是派普斯
Cause one of them...
因为他们其中之一
found another camera
发现了厕所的另一个摄像头
in the bathroom, held it back,
将其藏匿起来
then gave the tape...
然后将录像带
to Elias.
给了埃利亚斯
Food for thought.
你好好思考一下
I fucked up, Harry.
我搞砸了 哈里
I guess I should've killed one of them, too, huh?
我猜我可能会牵扯到他们中的一个 对吧
Whatever you don't take, I'm giving or throwing away.
你们不准备拿走的东西 我打算都送人或扔了
We only take evidence.
我们只带走证据
But I'll send someone out who can help you.
但是我可以派人手过来帮帮你
Are you gonna charge him?
你会起诉他吗
He didn't do it.
他肯定没做这事
Anything?
任何事
It's a man's life.
这是一个人的生命
If you could take all that?
你们能把那些都拿走吗
I don't know how to get rid of it, and I don't want it here.
我不知道该怎么扔掉它们 我也不想让它在那里
It was just an excuse for him to come back.
这只是让他回来的一个借口而已
Pierce.
皮尔斯
Jimmy.
吉米
Found something that might interest you
在希恩车♥库♥里发现了一些
out here in Sheehan's garage.
你可能感兴趣的东西
Two extra barrels for the Beretta,
贝瑞塔枪的另外两个枪管
and a box of hollowpoints. Listening.
以及一盒空头弹 我在听
Doesn't change my mind, but... why didn't he swap barrels
我的想法还是没变 但是 为什么他不在将枪给你之前
before he gave you his gun?
换一下枪筒呢
And the hollow-points.
还有这些空头弹
Yeah. I mean, one could argue a man so intent
是的 我想说 如果一个人这么想杀霍华德·埃利亚斯
on taking out Howard Elias, how come he didn't use them?
他怎么可能不使用它们呢
You got an answer for me?
你有答案了吗
I don't, no.
还没有
You're welcome.
不用谢
Yeah. Yeah. Thanks.
对 对 谢谢
Rogow. T.D.
罗高
His hit-and-run walked in.
他因肇事逃逸而进局子
Voluntary surrender.
自首
Be nice if that caught on. Was he texting?
如果做实 态度好一点 他当时在发短♥信♥吗
I don't know. He's getting a warrant for the guy's phone.
我不知道 他正在申请搜查那家伙手♥机♥的搜查令
Guy says the cyclist is at fault.
那家伙说骑自行车的才是有过错一方
Sure. Bike riders are always trying to run SUVs off the road.
是是是 骑自行车的总想撞一撞越野车
Should we tell Rogow before or after he files
我们是在罗高起诉前 还是起诉后告诉他
that his vehicular assailant may be a hero?
他的车辆行凶者可能是一个英雄吗
Hey, hey, hey, don't jinx our prints.
嘿 嘿 嘿 别给我们带来不详
They ever give out medals during sentencing?
他们在判刑的时候会分发奖牌吗
Only in the court of poetic justice.
只在诗意法庭如此
So no funeral, huh?
所以没有葬礼 是嘛
She didn't want one.
她不想张罗
It still doesn't feel real.
但还是感觉不真实
No.
确实
It won't...
它将持续
until it does.
直到感觉真实为止
And it will... in its own time.
会的 在该有的时间里
Which, uh, may or may not be when you want it to.
只不过也许是你想要或不想要的时刻突然出现
That's comforting.
那还真是谢谢你的安慰了
There is something breeding in this fridge.
这冰箱里的一些东西都快腐烂变质了
Mom thought sell-by dates were suggestions.
妈妈觉得保质期只是建议
Webson. Danny, Harry Bosch here.
我是韦博森. 丹尼 我是哈里·博斯
You did the match on the Elias case
是你做的埃利亚斯案件中的弹道对比吧
what's the margin of error? None.
误差范围是多少 没有误差
Well, it's never a hundred percent.
行吧 不过万事从来都不绝对
The barrel striations were so clean,
枪管条纹如此干净
I could've done it naked eye.
我肉眼就能够看出来
Sheehan's nine. I'd put money on it.
希恩的9号♥ 我敢打赌
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
It's me. Hip deep.
是我 已经忙翻了
Not gonna be able to pick the boys up later.
等会可能不能接孩子们了
I'll be there for dinner if that's still good.
如果可以的话我会赴晚餐的
I owe you one.
我欠你一次
Detective Edgar.
埃德加警探
I don't know why I'm so-- I mean, I'm not even...
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表