剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
肯叫他陈世维
Heard he got violent.
他现在涉及到一起暴♥力♥犯罪
We're looking for his L.A. Intersect, other family,
所以我们在调查洛杉矶跟他有过交集的人
Friends he might reach out to.
还有可能跟他联络的朋友或家人
Family? Yeah.
家人 是的
You've put my family in danger just by coming here.
你们来这就没考虑到我家人也会受牵连吗
Harry! Please!
哈里 别这样
If you think of something.
如果你想起来一些事的话 记得联♥系♥我
We've all got family.
我们都是有家人的
You all right?
你还好吧
Yeah. Sorry. I blew my top.
抱歉 我刚才真是气炸了
No apology needed. He wasn't gonna call.
道什么歉 反正他也不会给你打电♥话♥的
Not in this life.
这辈子是不会了
Fat cats in the back?
大佬还藏在幕后
Asian OGs.
都是些亚洲老油条
Probably got that guy paying protection tax.
刚才那人估计只是个交保护费的小弟
The cousin and this Chen.
他表亲跟这个姓陈的人
Overseas connect to some local op
应该是联邦调查局跟埃莉诺
The Feds and Eleanor were onto.
牵扯到的那个帮派与海外的接头人
Chinese national looked
中国人雇了些当地人
To local soldiers to do his wet work.
做他们不愿沾手的脏活
Yeah, let's reach out to San Gabriel gang unit.
咱们跟圣加百利的华裔帮派们过过招去
Hey, Jimmy. What's up?
吉米 什么事
We got the warrants on Lincoln.
我们拿到可以拘留林肯的授权令了
Ready for the judge on your say-so.
决定权现在都在你了
Okay. We're heading in.
知道了 我们现在就过去
And Snyder and I
斯奈德跟我想出了个
Have an idea about how we can get Lincoln talking.
能让林肯老实交代的方法
This is Detective Jerry Edgar at Hollywood Station.
我是好莱坞分局的杰瑞·埃德加警探
I'd like to leave word for Detective Moy.
我想给莫伊警探留句话
Have him call me as soon as he can.
让他尽快回我电♥话♥
Jackpot.
我们中大奖了
Prints came back on Clifton Campbell.
克利夫顿·坎贝尔的档案扫描件回来了
Seven times.
他可进过局子七次呢
No. Mmhmm.
不会吧 真的
Pull 'em up.
快让我看看
The fuck?
卧♥槽♥
You said Frankie wanted to talk to me.
不是弗兰基要见我吗
I'm sure he does, but we want to talk to you first.
弗兰基确实要见你 但首先我俩要跟你谈谈
Well, I got nothing for you.
那我无可奉告
We got something for you.
但我们可有话跟你说
Sheehan didn't kill Elias.
凶手不是希恩
And Bosch is the only one
博斯是唯一一个从始至终
Who believed him from the get-go.
相信希恩的人
Someone swapped out
有人偷偷换掉了
The bullet at the coroner's.
法医那儿的子弹
Another cop.
是其他警♥察♥干的
Bullshit. Hear us out.
胡说八道 听我说完
So why is he still in custody?
那为什么希恩还待在拘留所呢
We need to bring this individual in for questioning.
我们还有些问题要问他
Get an admission on tape.
还要把磁带弄到手
Clear Francis?
弗兰西斯无罪了
Of Elias.
在埃利亚斯这个案子里是的
If this is some fucking ruse... Look, Rooker.
如果你们是在耍我的话 鲁克 听我说完
Help us, help your partner.
帮帮我们吧 帮一帮你的搭档
Otherwise, take it on the arches.
他现在就跟惊弓之鸟一样
All right.
好吧
What do you need me to do?
你们需要我做什么
Stolen property.
盗窃财物
Assault with a gun.
持枪袭击
Murder.
谋杀
Suspect wearing a hat,
嫌疑人不但带着帽子
Riding a bicycle.
还骑着自行车
Son of a bitch.
卧♥槽♥
We solved the Koreatown Killer.
我们找到了韩国城杀手
Dude, tenth floor
十楼的那帮人
Kicked this to the bulls for, like, six months.
破这个案子大概要六个月吧
Took us, what? Two days.
看看咱俩 才用了两天
Zen masters.
咱俩怕不是大♥师♥吧
Got you.
找到了
Got you.
终于找到你了
Sergeant Lincoln speaking.
这里是林肯警官请讲
It's Bosch.
我是博斯
This was a total waste of time.
真是浪费时间
Snyder couldn't make it out here.
斯奈德也不出现
The neighbors didn't want to talk. I'm done.
埃利亚斯的邻居也不配合 我真的受够了
Don't worry about it.
别操心那些了
How soon can you get back here?
你还有多久能到局里
I was on my way home.
我现在在回家的路上呢
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Think maybe Rooker could have been with Sheehan
希恩开枪的时候
When he pulled the trigger.
鲁克可能跟他在一起
Thought his alibi checked out.
他不是有不在场证明吗
Didn't hold.
证据并不充分
Pierce went over the security cam footage again.
皮尔斯又重新去调监控了
Rooker was on the corner of 4th
事发时鲁克在安吉尔缆车下边的
Below Angels Flight,
第四大道拐角出现了
Time frame of Elias' murder,
时间上跟埃利亚斯遇害时间相吻合
Near where I found the watch and wallet.
而且离我找到手表跟钱包的地方很近
Rondell's a relentless son of a bitch.
兰德尔可真是个不折不扣的混♥蛋♥
We need to get Rooker in here, get him talking.
我们现在需要把鲁克带到局里 让他老实交代
Good luck with that.
祝你们好运
He pretty much hates you, Bosch.
鲁克可是很恨你的 博斯
That's why I need you to do it.
所以我才需要你的帮助
That man's got no love for IA, either.
他对内务科也没一点感情
Yeah, but you've been besting cops
这我知道 但过去的十年里
For the last ten years.
你可一直都是这儿最棒的警♥察♥呢
11, actually.
准确的说是11年
Now that's an asset?
现在可以拿来炫耀了
Okay, fine. I'll ask Snyder to do it.
你不愿意的话我就交给斯奈德了
No.
不用
I'll square up my child care
我把孩子安置好就过去
and see you in about 40 minutes. Thanks.
四十分钟后见 谢谢你
Oh, none for me. Oh, no, leave it.
不用给我了 放这吧
He picks.
是他自己要的
People are saying
大家都在议论这次的事
That this could be like '92.
跟92年那次如出一辙啊
The city's changed.
城市每天都在变化
The media's fanning the flames.
媒体只会追随热点
You're not at all worried?
难道你一点都不担心
I'm more concerned about what happens after.
我更担心之后会怎么发展
Riot or not, the mayor's gonna hang my department out to dry.
该愈演愈烈还是归于平静 也不知道市长会不会把我们批的体无完肤
How?
他要怎么做
His citizen review panel.
利用他的审查小组
An implicit validation of Sunday's protest
组织一场检验我们反应能力的抗♥议♥示♥威♥
And an indictment of my rank and file.
加上一份针对我的起诉书
The obvious political play.
很明显的政♥治♥家把戏不是吗
And anything I try to counter with now will be overshadowed
任何我试图用来反击的真♥相♥
By the narrative that a cop murdered Howard Elias.
都会因为警♥察♥杀了埃利亚斯的爆料而被掩盖
Your reorganization of the command staff.
你已经重整了警♥察♥队伍
Delgado...
德尔加多
Nestor Delgado.
内斯特·德尔加多
Among others.
便于区分
I think you should just let Mayor Ramos do
我觉得你应该放任市长
What he's gonna do.
做他想做的事
What, use me as a punching bag?
那我不是成受气包了
Rope-a-dope.
以逸待劳
When it all dies down,
当别人松懈的时候
You'll have your plan ready.
你就可以伺机反♥攻♥
You know about rope-a-dope?
你居然知道以逸待劳
Yeah. Float like a butterfly.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表