剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
So, what is that?
这是什么?
The Reggie chip.
瑞奇之币
That's how he proposed to Mom.
他就是用这个向妈妈求婚的
Or decided to.
或者是打算求婚
Yes, no.
"愿意" "不愿意"
He flipped it three times before he got a "Yes."
他掷了三次才掷到"愿意"
He gave it to her.
他后来把这个给了她
She gave it to me.
她又给了我
For good luck.
能带来好运
He still doesn't know.
他还不知道
Keep trying. You'll get through.
努力吧 你会熬过去的
Why don't you wait?
你要不等一会儿吧
We can go to the bank together.
我们可以一起去银行
I need to get her instructions. The will.
我要去拿她的那些指示 那份遗嘱
So we can do this the way she wants.
这样我们才能按她的意愿行事
Okay.
好吧
See how your day goes.
那你看着办吧
You can always call me, I can meet you there.
你可以随时打电♥话♥我 我就去那找你
I know.
好的
Thanks.
谢谢
That's Jerry. Yeah.
是杰瑞 对
Okay if I stay in here?
我待在这里没问题吗
Of course. He'll understand.
当然没问题 他会理解的
Jerry, come on in.
杰瑞 进来吧
Eleanor, it's Jay.
埃莉诺 我是杰
My brother's in town. Call when you get this.
我兄弟来镇上了 收到信息回我电♥话♥
Yeah, I've heard this before.
对 我以前也听到过这个
There's two of 'em. One after the other.
一共有两个 连着的
Same language. The brother, twice?
一样的用语 兄弟来了两次
Federal code.
联邦调查局的暗号♥
Griffin pulling her in to protect her.
格里芬把她牵扯进来 保护她
Tried. What else?
试过了 还有呢
An outgoing text.
一条发送的信息
Screen grab from a video
周六晚上很晚的时候
sent late Saturday night to this number.
给这个号♥发送的一张视频截图
Blocked subscriber.
匿名用户
Griffin.
格里芬
I've got Max on it.
我已经叫马♥克♥思♥去查这事了
15 minutes later, Eleanor calls you.
十五分钟后 埃莉诺打给了你
She was jazzed. Back in the hunt.
她又有干劲了 回归了
Ran facial recognition.
我做了面部识别了
No hits local.
在当地数据库里没找到这人
Federal, a flag
联邦调查局的重点研究对象
and a dead-end phone number for further inquiries.
还留下一个后续需要调查的无头电♥话♥
Someone wants to keep this guy a ghost.
有人想要这家伙销声匿迹
Ghost who killed her, had her killed.
一个杀了她 或者在幕后指使的幽灵
Ghost makes Eleanor for a Fed,
一个让埃莉诺引出联邦探员的人
and/or thinks she makes him.
或者认为是她让他这么做的
She sends this.
她发了这个
Griffin checks it out.
格里芬一看
Major bad guy.
大坏蛋一个啊
Monday morning, calls her in.
所以星期一早上就叫她过去
She took this.
然后她就拍了这个
The video was taken
这视频是在
20 minutes before she texted the screen grab.
她发截图的前二十分钟拍的
At a restaurant called "Golden Soup."
在一家叫"上流食府"的餐馆拍的
San Gabriel.
在圣盖博
Leave now, it's less than an hour.
现在出发的话 不到一小时就到了
Want company?
一起去吧
Take your ride? Yeah.
你来开车 好啊
Reggie's Skype account...it looks like it's been closed.
瑞奇的Skype账号♥ 好像注销了
We'll find him.
我们会找到他的
I'm gonna take a ride with Jerry.
我要和杰瑞开车出去
I left the car keys out on the counter.
我把车钥匙放外面台子上了
I might not go.
我可能不会去
Whatever you decide. I'll be on my cell.
随你怎么样 我电♥话♥随时保持畅通
Me, too.
我也是
I love you.
我爱你
Dad?
老爸
Let's play spot-the-Fed.
咱们来玩找条子的游戏吧
I already started.
我已身处其中了
Cable truck as we drove in.
停车进来时 我看到一辆电缆车
Couple with the tiny dog.
我看到一堆遛小狗的情侣
Maybe we should rethink our approach.
也许咱们要重新考虑下咱们的方式了
I want soup.
我想喝汤
Harry Bosch.
哈里·博斯
Jerry Edgar, I presume?
这位肯定是杰瑞·埃德加了
Chuck Tang.
我是查克·唐
What are you doing here?
你们来这儿干嘛呢
You can't really be here.
你们还真来了
Look, Harry, I can't begin to imagine.
听着 哈里 我真是无法想象
I'm not asking you to, Chuck.
我没要你想象 查克
Don't jerk me off. Who is he?
别唬我 他是谁
A person of interest in a major counterintelligence operation.
一个被大型反间谍组织盯上的人
You're set up here, waiting for him.
他们让你在这儿盯梢 专门等他
Homeland Security, geopolitics.
国土安♥全♥局♥ 地缘战略方针
The stakes are sky-high, and you are directly in our arena.
赌注高到天上去了 而你恰好在我们的场子里
Fine. We'll wait here with you.
好吧 我们就在这儿和你一起等
His daughter just lost her mom, and you're talking about stakes.
他女儿刚失去了母亲 你还说什么赌注不赌注的
The man is a Chinese national.
这男的是中国籍的
He didn't pull the trigger. You saying he wasn't involved?
枪不是他开的 那你就是说事情和他无关咯
I'm saying that if you go anywhere
我是说你一旦靠近他
near him, you'll jeopardize the case
就会搞砸埃莉诺
that Eleanor gave her life for.
冒死调查的案子
You want to do that?
你想发展到那一步吗
No, I don't.
不 我不想
Thank you.
谢谢你
Let me know if you need any help.
有事要帮忙记得找我
New Bosch... Helpful Harry.
刮目相看 乐于助人的哈里
He's right. We don't want to screw up their case.
他说得没错 我们可不想搞砸了他们的案子
We leave their person of interest alone?
那咱们就不管他们盯上的那个人了
Homicide's our arena.
谋杀案可是咱们的范围
We'll go after the shooters first.
咱们先去查开枪的人
As long as we're out of here before this goddamn protest.
只要咱们在这个鬼抗♥议♥活动开始前离开就行了
Here you are. Oh, holdhold on a second, okay?
您点的餐 等等 你先别挂好吧
Oh. I'm sorry. Egg whites only. Oh, sure.
不好意思 我只要蛋白 哦 好
What the fuck?!
什么鬼
He stole my phone!
他抢了我手♥机♥
This was
这是个
a rush order. Howard Elias. Hot case.
急单 霍华德·埃利亚斯 炙手可热的案子啊
Nah. Lincoln dropped off last night.
不 林肯昨晚拿过来的
The test was authorized for after-hours.
上头批准下班后加点检测了
Nothing to test. Our courier banged in sick.
没什么可检测的 我们的派送员撞伤了
We couldn't get your evidence from property.
我们不能从证物间把你的证据拿出来
It's still there?
它还在那儿
Well, it would be if I hadn't caught it when I came in,
我刚进来的时候没看到 所以应该还在那里
and I sent someone over, but we are way backed up here today.
我派了个人去拿 但我们今天还有很多东西要检测
Yeah, well, this one's a high priority.
好吧 但这个优先级很高
Straight from the chief. Yeah, I get it.
局长特批的 我知道
Do my best.
我会尽力的
Times called me this morning about Francis Sheehan.
泰♥晤♥士♥报♥今早打电♥话♥我问弗朗西斯·希恩的事
Prime suspect.
头号♥嫌疑犯
Your boy Bosch and his task force are leaking like a sieve.
你的手下博斯和他的专案组嘴巴忒大了
The same Bosch who ran interference
是那个干预劫案凶杀组
for RHD's Friday night antics?
周五晚上活动的博斯吗
You're not here about Sheehan.
你不是为希恩的事来的
Rumor is you're making changes.
传言你在搞变革
The tenth floor has always complained
十楼的人老在抱怨
about my unit's caseload.
我们部门的案子太多
Some of my command staff think you're not pulling your weight.
我有些指挥人员觉得你没有尽自己本分
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表