剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Slinging dope to the
跟帮你翻新车子的人一起嗑药吧?
guys who did the job on you and your car?
他后来嗨了又狠揍了你一顿 对吧?
Detective Bosch, Martin has voluntarily come here
博斯警探 马丁自愿来这儿
To help you find his father's murderer.
是为了帮助你调查他父亲的凶杀案
Let's stay on point, please.
还是说重点吧
It's not real drugs.
又不是真正的毒品
I-I grind up Adrafinil and sell it as Addy.
我把阿屈非尼磨碎当做毒品卖♥♥
They can't tell the difference.
他们也分不出来
Uh, it's a sorority on 28th, off Fig."Sig" Something.
额 就28号♥有个女生联谊 吃喝玩乐
Uh, it's mid-terms, the sisters want a boost.
嗯 现在是期中 妹子们想狂欢一下
So we stayed, we partied a little and I went home.
所以我们就待在那儿了 疯了一会 我就回家了
A written statement of what my client just told you, and...
我的委托人刚刚所说的书面陈述 还有...
...time-stamped video of some of the evening's festivities.
晚上玩乐的一些视频 上面有时间记录
He was there past midnight.
他在那儿待过了午夜
Then why lie?
那为什么要撒谎?
Like selling fake speed to rich white girls
给那些富家子弟卖♥♥假毒品
Would do my possession case any good.
说了也不会对我有任何好处
Detective, Martin understands
警探 虽然马丁刚刚
He has just admitted to a misdemeanor.
已经承认了行为不端
But in light of his personal tragedy,
但是鉴于最近他个人生活的不幸
and the mood of the city... You waltz in here
以及市民的氛围... 你顶着
With your face looking like that
这张脸大摇大摆地走进来
So the press will see it and think cops did it.
媒体看到打会认为是警♥察♥做的
Now you want a solid from me?
现在你要我就这么放过你?
Coming here was my mom's idea.
是我妈叫我过来的
We'll need to confirm everything.
所有的事情我们都要证实一遍
However we can help. And that asswhipping isn't behind
我们尽量帮忙 还有你这张红一块 紫一块的脸
Selling some bullshit Adderall, is it?
不是因为卖♥♥什么安♥非♥他♥命♥吧?
No. Uh...
不是 额...
Me and Bianca, we've been hanging.
我和比安卡 最近一直走的比较近
And, uh, her-her boy found out, so...
然后 嗯 她男票发现了 所以...
Last thing my dad tells me was that I need to man up,
我父亲死前跟我说过的最后一句话就是
And take responsibility.
叫我像个男人一样承担责任
When you gonna start?
那你打算什么时候成熟起来?
Cheating on my mom...
不仅背着我妈偷腥...
...A woman who-who stood by him, and-and made him a home,
...亏我妈一直无怨无悔的支持他 给了他一个完整的家
And he preaches to me
结果他还有脸来教训我
That I'm the one that needs to man up?
让我像个男人一样?
Are you fucking kidding me, man?
你♥他♥妈♥是开什么玩笑?
Right there, right there!
来了 来了!
Martin! Martin!
马丁!马丁!
No peace! No justice,
不公正不罢休!
No peace! No justice, no peace!
不公正不罢休!
No justice, no peace!
不公正不罢休!
No justice, no peace...
不公正不罢休!
How about a little smile?
稍微笑一下怎么样?
Is there gonna be much more of this?
你这个还没拍够吗?
We're good.
可以了
Thank you for making time on a Sunday.
感谢你能在周日腾出时间
What made you change
你又为什么突然改变主意
your mind about letting me do the profile?
同意让我来写报道了了?
Well, you've always been fairly straight,
一直以来 你都如实
Covering crime in this city.
报道本市的犯罪 实事求是
Don't expect a puff piece.
你可别指望我写文拍马屁
Is this where you preach to me about fairness and accuracy?
你是想趁此机会教我新闻的公正原则和准确性吗?
Guess not.
不是
Because your newspaper's coverage of Black Guardian
因为你撰写黑守卫和埃利亚斯案件的两篇报道
And the Elias case has been decidedly one-sided.
可是明显地片面啊
Scott Anderson's leading the charge on that, not me.
斯科特·安德森负责的报道 不是我
You should want it to be right, whether you write it or not.
不管是不是你写的 你都必须要确保它正确无误
A question of access, Chief.
这是权限的问题 长官
A reporter gets access, a reporter gets it right.
有权限的记者写的文章才是正确的
Whether it's an on-the-record relationship or not.
不管是否有记录在案 这才是真理
Well, if I was to have the, uh...
行吧 那我正好也准备要...
...go-to person, confidentially or not,
一个联络人 秘不秘密无所谓
It would have to be someone I could trust unconditionally.
但必须是我能够无条件信任的人
Trust works both ways.
信任是双方的
And what's that look like to you?
那你觉得怎么样?
Your cell phone number, for a start.
从你的电♥话♥号♥码开始吧
So that when I need to get to you, I can.
以便我需要的时候能够联♥系♥到你
Well, let's see how this profile turns out.
那我们先看看这篇人物报道怎么样
Then we'll talk about going forward.
再决定进一步合作吧
Glad you could finally make it.
很高兴你最终还是做到了
Red pork tamales.
红色猪肉玉米豆卷
I just ate.
我刚吃过
Is that...? Yeah.
这就是是...? 没错
Gun...
枪...
With just a bit of hand gripping it.
还能看到一点持枪人的手
Is that hand black or white?
看手是白人还是黑人?
You know the drill.
你知道规矩
Checkable facts. Mmhmm.
可核查事实 嗯
Good. Make the witness feel comfortable.
很好 让证人感到自在
But sometimes you used to press, make 'em anxious.
但有时候你会给他们施压 让他们焦虑一点
You feeling anxious, Terry? Not in the least.
泰瑞 你焦虑吗? 一点都没有
Then indulge me.
那就说点什么让我满意
Just still in a hurry.
还是这么着急
Okay... Friday night.
好...周五晚
I took my grandson to a Clippers game,
我带我孙子去看快艇比赛
Dropped him off after, talked with my son.
把他送到那后就和我儿子聊天
Then I got the news about Elias.
之后就听说了埃利亚斯的事情
From Sheehan? Rooker.
希恩说的? 鲁克说的
He and Pipes and Fix were at RHD,
他和派普斯 菲克斯在劫案凶杀科
And I tagged along for the call.
然后我就打了电♥话♥了解情况
You still tight with them?
你跟他们的关系还很好吗?
Some of 'em.
有些人还不错
And where was Sheehan?
希恩在哪里?
Ask him. I would love to.
你问他啊 我倒想问呢
He should have been here by now.
按道理他现在是该来了
Maybe he got caught up in some police work. Uh...
可能有什么工作缠身 毕竟警♥察♥嘛 嗯...
He'll make his way down here.
他自己会过来的
Any idea why he's being shy?
知道他为什么不愿露面吗?
We were only partners for a short time.
我们不合作有一阵了
Still, you got to know him, like you do.
但你还是了解他 的确如此
Are we still talking about Elias?
我们还是在聊埃利亚斯吗?
You never liked him, did you?
你一直都看不惯他 对吧?
Even back in the day.
即使是他死前那一段时间
No, I did not.
对 我的确不喜欢
The man's got a binary view of the world--
这个人的世界观死板到极致
No... no room for nuance.
没有变通的余地
Like with Michael Harris.
就比如迈克·哈里斯的事
I mean, we were tough on Harris,
对 我们对哈里斯态度是很强硬
But we didn't cross the line.
但至少不过分
Harris...
哈里斯
Yeah, palmed that pencil and...
对 手里藏了支笔然后...
...punctured his own ear.
扎穿了自己的耳朵
And screamed torture.
大喊我们虐待他
Then we find out later he'd done
后来我们才发现他之前
A similar thing before. Look it up.
就有过类似情况 你可以查查看
Tried to jack this insurance company on a fraudulent claim.
用虚假声明诈骗保险公♥司♥
Santi, you know me.
圣地亚哥 你了解我
We got history.
我们相处这么久了
You know that I'm not capable of that.
你知道我做不出来那种事
Or this.
也做不出这种事
You're right.
你说的没错
I do know you.... well.
我的确了解你...非常了解
My word ain't enough?
我说的还不够吗?
It was... once.
原本是够了...
Chief. This about Martin Elias?
局长 是马丁·埃利亚斯的事吗?
No, Lieutenant Billets filled me in.
不是 比利茨警督跟我说了
Optics work both ways.
大家消息都很灵的
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表