剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
People want to pay respects.
大家是去集♥会♥哀悼的
Let them do so.
不要妨碍人家
It may help us down the line.
这样反而能避免不必要的麻烦
I only found out Harris was squirreled away
你离开后 我发现了哈里斯
after you left.
被藏起来了
My bad.
我的错
Must have missed your call.
没听到你的电♥话♥
Who's the detective here?
这儿到底谁才是探长啊
He checked in looking for Kaplan.
他入住时在找卡普兰
I'm pretty sure I'm only obligated
我现在算明白了 我就是用来被你
to provide you with what you ask for.
呼之即来挥之即去的
Where's Harris?
哈里斯在哪
I'll go with.
我和你一起去
Otherwise, you won't get him to open the door.
不然你可别指望他给你开门
Scraping a sharp pencil across a man's temporal lobe
用锋利的铅笔刺中一个人的大脑颞叶
can cause serious mood swings.
会导致情绪波动
Angling to take up his cause, Counselor?
怎么 大律师要开始为他抱不平了
It would be incredibly bad form
利用我的职位之便以权谋私
for me to leverage the advantage of my position.
可不是明智之举
When did that ever stop you before?
你以前可不这么有自知之明
I did find that Black Guardian case notebook you asked about.
你问的黑守卫案子的记录我找到了
Yeah, did you read it?
是吗 你看了吗
Enough to know that it is capital "P" Privileged.
只知道上面有大写的绝密
But if it helps, there's no smoking gun.
但即便有用 也没有确凿证据
At least, nothing that would make me want
至少 不会让我想把这案子
to take this case to a jury.
移交给陪审团裁定
Oof. Some serious flappage there.
这里有人在认真翻资料啊
You leaving soon?
你现在要走吗
Well, in theory, I'm not here.
理论上来说 我本来不应该在这
Why?
为什么这么问
There's are a few more warrants I need to grind out,
我手头上有很多证明文件要写
but me and Jimmy need to do a search... Fine.
但是吉米和我还有调查要做 好了
I got your back.
放着我来吧
Harry doesn't trust the IA people.
哈里不信任督察部的人
No shit.
别乱说
Go.
你走吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, hey.
对了
And don't you have that tech guy
你认不认识
who can help expedite phone stuff?
能给手♥机♥加速升级的人
We've been holed up here
开庭以来我们
since the beginning of voir dire.
一直躲在暗处
Elias paid two weeks in advance.
埃利亚斯提前两个星期做了保释
So Elias thought the trial would be one and done.
所以他认为这次审讯能一劳永逸
Nice try.
想得美
LAPD. Car stays here.
洛杉矶警署 车就停在这儿
Thank you.
谢谢
Let him see you first.
让他先看见你
Mr. Harris?
哈里斯先生
Mr. Harris, it's Honey Chandler, we spoke on the phone earlier.
哈里斯先生 我是哈妮·钱德勒 我们之前通过电♥话♥
And I said I ain't talking.
我说过我什么都不会说的
The fuck, man? Bosch. Homicide.
他妈的谁啊 博斯 凶杀组的
I especially don't talk to cops.
没有律师
Not without a lawyer, and mine's fucking dead.
我是不会和警♥察♥谈的 我已经自身不保了
That's why I'm here, Mr. Harris.
所以我才来的 哈里斯先生
You even touch him again, I'll call the judge.
你敢碰他一根汗毛 我就打电♥话♥给法官
She's a lawyer and an officer of the court.
她就是律师 也是法庭人员
She'll protect you. Yeah?
她会保护你的 是吗
And when's she gonna start?
那她打算什么时候开始
Man, cops killed Mr. Elias.
老兄 警♥察♥杀了埃利亚斯
And probably now want to kill me, too.
现在也想杀我
They won't let anyone take this to trial.
他们不会让人把这事捅到法庭上去
Why?
为什么
Because my lawyer was gonna prove what they did.
因为我的律师打算证明他们的所作所为
Whole world was gonna know.
全世界都会知道
Your lawyer tell you how he was gonna do that?
你的律师说过他会怎么做吗
You don't have to answer that, Mr. Harris.
哈里斯先生 你可以不用回答
You're looking at how he was gonna do it.
你现在看到的就是他打算做的
Me.
我
He was gonna put you on the stand.
他是打算让你做证人
Tell my tale.
讲述我的所见所闻
He called it my testi-money.
他说是我的证钱
You must be one hell of a storyteller.
你肯定会讲得特别好
The truth is always the best story, lawyerman said.
律师说真♥相♥往往是最好的故事
Truth is,
真♥相♥是
cops came in that junkyard like a pack of wolves.
警♥察♥像群狼一样窜入垃圾场
Take me to that storage room, grill me hard, high heat.
把我关到那个酷热难耐的储藏室 拷问我
"Where is she "
她在哪
And I'm saying, "I ain't do it, I ain't do it."
我说 不是我♥干♥的 不是我♥干♥的
I don't even know what they talking about.
我根本不知道他们在说什么
Kidnap a little white girl?
绑♥架♥一个白人小女孩
Come on, man. That ain't me.
拜托 不是我♥干♥的
And they tortured you.
于是他们就折磨我
Counselor, whose story is this?
律师 这说的是谁
I have to piss, you know?
你知道 我总得上厕所吧
After all that while.
于是折磨完我后
So they take me to the bathroom.
他们就把我带去了洗手间
Okay.
接着
I start in.
我进去了
They come in after. Boom.
他们跟进来 砰
Both of them
都进来了吗
I'm down, I'm cut.
我倒了 被刮伤了
Blood in my eyes, and he's on me with, like, a choke hold.
满眼都是血 他用锁喉的动作压制我
Jamming my head into the bowl, deep.
把我的头往马桶里塞
I'm drowning in piss water.
将我溺在尿中
Plastic bag time.
接下来是塑料袋
They sack my head like a melon,
他们把我的头像瓜一样装进去
but real tight, no air, no air at all.
非常紧 没有空气 一点也没有
Here it comes.
之后
A fucking nail in my ear.
扎我耳朵
Pressing, pressing. "You did it. Admit it.
不断深入 你做的 承认吧
Tell us where she is."
跟我们说她在哪
And then, the pain.
之后 那种痛苦
I would've said anything to stop it.
为求解脱我什么都会说的
I told them I'd take them to her,
我跟他们说我会带他们去找她
just let me take out that pencil,
求他们别拿笔扎我
and we'd go save that poor little girl.
我们就去救那个可怜的小姑娘
They let you take it out.
他们放了你
Get my prints on it, you know.
让我按了指纹 你知道的
Give me a wad of paper towel, and we drove.
给了我一团纸巾 然后我们开车走
And drove.
一直开
I said she was in the desert.
我说她在沙漠里
I knew Barstow was a couple hours.
我知道去巴斯托要好几个小时
They drove, and I prayed.
他们开车 我就祈祷
Then the call come in.
之后电♥话♥来了
Someone found the girl's body, it'd just been dumped.
有人找到了那姑娘的遗体 刚被遗弃的
By her dad.
被她父亲遗弃
They released you.
他们放了你
Motherfuckers dropped me off at the urgent care on Fountain.
妈的把我放在喷泉那儿的急救站了
Bullshit doc in a box.
狗屁医生
Band-Aid, couple of oxys, and now it's my word against theirs.
贴了创可贴 给了抗氧药 这就是我的辩词了
But Elias thought you could win.
但埃利亚斯认为你能赢
He did.
的确
When's the last time you talked to him?
你们最近一次谈话是什么时候
Come by yesterday morning.
昨天早晨他来过
Said the city upped the number to 420.
说他们给到420
I said, "Take it."
我说 我接受
But Mr. Elias said that was chicken feed.
但埃利亚斯说那是小钱
A jury could give me ten times that.
一个陪审团能给我十倍
You believed him.
你信了
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表