剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Three, four days.
三四天
For a top-notch analyst like you?
你这样的顶尖分♥析♥师也要这么久吗
I like "Top-notch."
我喜欢顶尖这个词
You, uh, still...
你还
stuck on your ex?
忘不了前任吗
How about tomorrow?
明天能行吗
Friday.
周五
Earliest.
最早
Not wild about the hours,
也不是说浪费时间
but the overtime on this task force is going
但这项任务浪费的时间
to be outstanding.
也太多了吧
Target headed north on primary.
目标向北移♥动♥
Got him. Northbound, number one lane.
看到了 往北 一号♥路
Chief, what can I do for you?
局长 有何贵干
Had another interesting call from Bradley Walker.
布拉德利·沃克给我打了个电♥话♥
His driver, Abe Rodriguez,
他的司机 安倍·罗德里格兹
has a CCW for a Glock nine.
有一把隐蔽携带武器 格洛克9
Keeps it in the car.
放在车里的
What's the interesting part?
重点呢
Weapon was stolen sometime Friday.
周五这把枪被偷了
Maybe even Friday evening, while at the Biltmore.
也许是周五晚上在巴尔的摩丢的
Driver file a report?
司机报案了吗
Saturday.
周六报的
Walker just found out today.
沃克今天才知道这件事
And out of an abundance of caution,
出于谨慎
he would like you to interview Rodriguez.
他想让你和罗德里格兹谈一谈
Not much more we can do.
也只能这么做了
Unless the gun turns up.
除非找到枪
President of the police commission, Bosch.
警♥察♥委员会主席 博斯
Perhaps you can educate him on why.
也许你能问问他为什么
Bosch?
博斯
Walker's just bent 'cause I haven't followed up with him.
沃克还气着呢 因为我没配合好他
Thank you for taking care of it, Detective.
谢谢你的体贴 警探
Something else?
还有事吗
Bosch...
博斯
...I have some small understanding
我多多少少能理解
of what you're going through.
最近你身上发生的事
Yes, you do.
我知道
Let me know how it goes.
随时向我报告情况
With Walker.
沃克那件事
Chief.
遵命
Eh, I recognized you from yesterday.
昨天我就认出你来了
Way you scope the scene.
你观察现场的方式
Uh, job like this, we need to study people.
这样的工作决定我们必须要研究人
Feds have the memories from these?
局里有以前的监控吗
Copies.
副本
Don't get your hopes up.
别期待太多
Kawasaki Ninja.
川崎小忍♥者
It's a sweet ride.
很酷的坐骑
No plate.
没车牌
Ten grand, friend of mine spent.
我朋友花了一万美元
Likely stolen.
像是偷来的
You would not believe the tail my bud gets with his.
你简直不敢相信这车回头率有多高
Can you zoom in?
你能放大一下吗?
Closer.
再近点
Right there.
就是这
My mom.
我妈妈
Cancer.
得了癌症
I know what you're going through.
我能体会到你的感觉
Let's get settled.
大家安静
I understand some people
我知道有些同学
had trouble with the homework last night,
在昨晚的作业上遇到了困难
so before you turn it in,
所以正式上课前
let's start by going over questions seven...
大家先来看看问题七
It's kind of pointless, following Drake.
跟踪德雷克这事没什么意义啊
I know.
我知道
At least it got us out in the world.
至少我们可以在外面逛逛
I'm tired of doing Bosch's grunt work.
我实在不想插手博斯的烂差事
Virgil Avenue vids were a bust.
维吉尔大街的监控器坏了
Nothing on his phone since Sunday.
周日起他的电♥话♥就没动静
Credit cards, ATM.
信♥用♥卡♥ 取款机
Silence.
也一样
Yeah, he's gonna make it as hard as he can.
他想尽可能躲起来
Sergeants.
警官
Let this on the top thing today, too.
今天这件事也很重要
Soon as they pull that bullet,
只要他们开枪
we should walk it straight to Firearms.
我们就直接上武器
Volunteer?
谁先说
I have to serve that credit union warrant.
我要去送信用社搜查令
I can go after.
之后跟进
That's the way you do it.
你总是这样说
How'd it go with Drake?
德里克的事怎么样了
Bank, Starbucks, market.
银行 星巴克 超♥市♥
Comes out with a couple bags of groceries,
在里面买♥♥了两大袋东西
and for a minute, we're thinking, "Sweet,
我们还想是不是
maybe it's supplies for Sheehan."
给希恩买♥♥的生活品
But then, uh, dry cleaner, car wash,
但之后 干洗店 洗车店
consignment shop to pawn an old laptop.
去二手商店当旧电脑
Uh, liquor store for lotto.
买♥♥彩票
Laptop?
电脑吗
Mm-hmm, and home.
嗯 然后就回家了
What?
怎么了
The laptop.
电脑
Drake's a technophobe.
德里克不会搞科技
Barely knows how to use his phone.
连手♥机♥都不太会用
The consignment shop was a drop.
二手商店是他们的接头地点
How's Bosch?
博斯怎么样
Hurting.
不好过
It's fucked up.
完蛋了
Harry put this in his pocket when things went down.
哈里出事的时候把这个放进了口袋
Forgot it was there.
之后忘记了
Sure.
当然
Find anything good when you opened it?
有什么有价值的东西吗
Have any idea who did it?
知道是谁做的吗
We'll get there.
会知道的
So nothing yet.
所以现在还没线索
Detective.
警探
Between you and me.
你我之间
I don't want to be chasing a killer,
我不想一边追凶手
and watching my six for an emotional lone wolf.
一边保护我那孤独情绪化的小狼狗
Keep him close.
把他看紧
I will.
我会的
Then you have to worry about both of us.
那你就要担心我们俩了
You here about the gun?
你是为枪而来的吗
Relax.
放松
Friday morning, I put it in the console.
周五早上 我把它放进了座位旁的盒子里
Early Saturday, get home, go to take it out...
周六早上回到家 打开盒子一看
Barrel lock. Who's got the key?
桶锁 谁有钥匙
Never seen one.
不知道
Mr. Walker says the lock slows you up if you need the weapon.
沃克先生说上锁会减慢拿枪的速度
But he's not the one that got written up
但我在笔录时不能
when I made the report. Okay. Tell me about Friday.
提到他 好吧 周五还发生了什么
Boss had a morning meeting in Atwater.
老板在阿特沃特开了会
Construction site on Flower most of the day,
然后就去了建筑工地
a couple city things in between.
期间做了些其他事
Mayor's office, a commission thing.
因为委员会的事去了趟市长办公室
Detective.
警探
You stay with the vehicle?
你一直待在车里吗
In and out, you know.
进进出出过
I thought I locked it.
我以为我锁起来了
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表