剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
You believe him?
你相信他
I did.
是的
Who else knows about this?
还有谁知道这件事
Just my team.
只有我的人
Take the whole 48 hours.
好好利用这48小时
But I want to look at the filing package
但我想在你给地方检察官交材料前
before you submit it to the D.A. Yes, sir.
看一下完整的起诉档案 好的 长官
What do we want? Justice!
我们需要什么 公正
When do we want it? Now!
我们何时需要 现在
What do we want? Justice!
我们需要什么 公正
When do we want it? Now!
我们何时需要 现在
What do we want? Justice!
我们需要什么 公正
When do we want it? Now!
我们何时需要 现在
What do we want? Justice!
我们需要什么 公正
When do we want it? Now!
我们何时需要 现在
What do we want? Justice!
我们需要什么 公正
When do we want it? Now!
我们何时需要 现在
What do we want? Justice!
我们需要什么 公正
When do we want it? Now!
我们何时需要 现在
No justice, no peace.
无正义 不和平
No justice, no peace.
无正义 不和平
No justice, no peace.
无正义 不和平
No justice, no peace.
无正义 不和平
No justice, no peace. No justice, no peace.
无正义 不和平
Hey, oldtimer. Hey.
嘿 老伙计 嘿
He's, uh, asking for you.
他找你
Tell his lawyer?
告诉他律师了吗
Private moment, I believe.
他只想见你 我觉得
I'm trying to get in touch with one of your dealers.
我正想和你们的一位交易员联♥系♥
Tiffany Hsu.
蒂芙尼·徐
Yeah, I've left her messages, but...
我给她留了信息 但是
How long has that been?
已经多久了
Me, too. If you hear from her,
我也是 如果你有她的消息
can you please ask her to give me a call?
能让她给我们来个电♥话♥吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Thought I'd get an early start.
还以为我能早点开始呢
On Elias?
埃利亚斯的案子嘛
Or something else?
还是其他的
What would that be?
那会是怎样
If you and Bosch need any help with...
如果你和博斯需要任何帮助
what you're not doing... Yeah.
你们没做的事 不必了
I appreciate it, Jimmy.
十分谢谢 吉米
Frank.
弗兰克
You fucked me.
你害了我
No, you fucked yourself.
不 是你作茧自缚
You lied to me. After all your bullshit
你对我撒谎 听了你那些
about believing me and proving me fucking innocent...
相信我 还能证明我的无辜的话
Nothing I can do about ballistics.
对于弹道试验我一点办法都没有
Aw, shit no.
当然不
Yeah, that's a perfect frame.
那是完美的陷害
Yeah, whose idea was that?
谁的主意
You still saying you didn't shoot Elias?
你还想说你没有枪杀埃利亚斯吗
Yeah, and my gun didn't either
当然 我的枪也没有
because I had it with me and I wasn't fuckin' there.
因为我一直随身带着 而我他妈根本不在犯罪现场
You're a blackout drunk. Fuck off, Harry!
你早就喝断片了 滚蛋 哈里
How would you even know? Fuck you!
你怎么知道的 滚蛋
Explain the match. I...
解释这个匹配的事情 我
I can't.
我解释不了
I can't.
我不能
Time was that would've been your job.
这本该是你的工作
Hmm? Yeah.
是吧
What happened to you?
你怎么回事
Charter member of the Oxford Avenue garden cooperative.
牛津大道花♥园♥合伙企业创办人
Got to be a blemish. Parking ticket at least.
肯定留下污点了 至少得有违章停车罚单
Not so much as an overdue library book.
不过效果倒不至于等同于过期图书馆借书
What's going on with that traffic K hit-and-run?
肇事逃逸事件如何
Victim appears to be a saint. Wait. Maybe not.
受害者也许是一个圣人 等等 说不定不是
That Colt 1903 is reported stolen.
那个柯尔特M1903手♥枪♥不是被报失了吗
Hey, LT?
嘿 警督
LaForest awaits.
拉福里斯特找你
Okay, keep me informed. Yeah.
好 有消息随时汇报 好的
Who in Prints owes us a favor?
印刷部谁欠我们好处来着
There were three of them detained,
三个被拘留了
so backgrounds took a while.
所以背景调查久了一会
It's all in the log entry.
都在日志记录里面
But Sergeant Mankiewicz suggested I run it by you.
但是曼凯维奇警督建议我到你这里来一趟
What I wrote is what happened.
我写的就是真实发生的
Not so much what you say but how you say it, Sergeant.
倒不是说你说了什么而是你怎么说的 警官
Powers and Edgewood screwed up.
鲍尔斯和埃奇伍德搞砸了
They should be dinged.
他们该被钉在耻辱柱上
The question is by whom and for how long.
问题是 谁来 以及多久
I don't understand.
我不理解
Well, we got lucky the civilians dropped it.
幸好这次三个平民放弃起诉
But this goes in, we're forced to file a 128 face sheet.
如果这事再往前走一步 我们就得提交128面板
Hyped up as this city is, evidence of more cop misbehavior
这座城市都已经如此动♥乱♥不安 警♥察♥误职的证据
is about the last thing we need.
是我们现阶段最不想见到的
I could smell alcohol on Officer Powers' breath
我三尺之外都能闻到鲍尔斯警官
from three feet away.
喝醉了酒
Edgewood, the same. There are rules.
埃奇伍德 老样子 规则就是规则
Well, rules say you should've made them blow. Right?
规则说你需要检测醉酒程度 不是吗
Rules are a guide.
规则是指南
Okay. Then what?
好的 然后呢
A notice to correct
交一份改正错误检讨书
stops at my desk. It never goes public.
到我桌上 这事不公开
Trust me,
相信我
they will feel my wrath.
他们会感到我的愤怒的
They will accept it,
他们会接受的
and just as important, you will still be accepted.
同样重要的 你也仍然会被接受的
Clear?
明白了吗
It's clear.
明白
I need a list of all weapons registered
我需要弗朗西斯·希恩名下所有
on Francis Sheehan's gun card.
登记过的枪的清单
Soon as you can.
越快越好
Thanks. How's Sheehan?
谢谢 希恩如何
Thinks I set him up.
还觉得是我陷害了他
That's rich. You're the only one who believed him.
那可有你受的 你可是唯一一个相信他的
You want wits listed alphabetically or by timeline?
你想要按照字母还是时间线排序的证人清单
Both. Alphabetically.
都要 按字母排序
Type a separate timeline version to clip in.
另起一份按时间线排序的以作补充
Where you at, Snyder?
你进展如何 斯奈德
We're short some photos we requested for the book.
我们缺一些书里面要的照片
Okay. Let's run through what we know.
好 我们再过一遍我们目前了解的
Frank Sheehan shot Howard Elias.
弗兰克·希恩枪杀了霍华德·埃利亚斯
20:45, Elias gets a text. Angel's Flight in ten.
八点四十五分 埃利亚斯收到短♥信♥ 安吉尔缆车十分钟后到达
Sheehan. Burner phone, luring the man up there to kill him.
希恩 非实名制手♥机♥ 引诱他到那里 将他杀害
Facts, Jimmy, not assumptions.
我要事实 吉米 不是推测
After that depo dust-up, I'm Elias,
争执过后 我要是埃利亚斯
no way I go meet Sheehan alone.
我不可能会单独去见希恩
Someone else sent a text from a burner. And switch
另一个人用非实名制手♥机♥给他发了短♥信♥ 并掉了包
Wait.
等等
An accomplice? Talk about assumptions.
共犯 只是猜测
Elias recognized
埃利亚斯认出来
the burner number, or he wouldn't have gone.
这个一次性号♥码 否则他不会前去的
Clandestine relationship?
不为人知的关系
Maybe they met up there before.
也许他们之前已经在那里见过
People say Elias had a source in PAB.
有人说埃利亚斯在PAB有眼线
20:56.
八点五十六分
Let me get this straight.
让我捋捋清楚
So, we're saying Sheehan was up there,
所以我们认为希恩
drunk off his ass, at Angel's Flight,
在安吉尔缆车上酩酊大醉
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表