剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
谢谢
You doing all right, Harry?
你还好吧 哈里?
You give this to Jerry?
帮我把这个给杰里
Tell him I'll...
告诉他我会...
I'll send him the passcode.
我会把密♥码♥发给他
He'll know what to do.
他知道该怎么处理
Thanks.
谢谢
Mads, where you going?
小玛 你去哪?
My room.
我自己房♥间
We can talk if you want.
如果你想聊天我愿意陪你
Why aren't you more upset?
你怎么一点都不伤心?
Oh. No, honey, I... I am.
不 亲爱的 我...我很伤心
Me and Mom should have gone to Hong Kong.
我和老妈早知道就应该去香港
None of this would have ever happened
如果我们呆在那里
if we had been there and not here.
这一切就都不会发生了
No, no, no, no, no, no, don't, no, this is not your fault.
不不不 这不是你的错
I want to see her. No.
我想见她 不
No, honey, you don't want to see her, not like this.
不 亲爱的 你不会想见她的 现在还不行
I know where she is. I don't care.
我知道她在 我不管
You could get me in.
你可以把我弄进去
I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得这不是个好办法
Reggie should know.
应该告诉瑞奇
Let me tell him. I don't want you talking to him right now.
让我来说 现在我还不想让你和他说话
Why?
为什么?
Might not be safe.
可能会不安全
Safe?
不安全?
What are you...?
为什么...?
Reggie loves Mom. He loves me.
瑞奇爱妈妈 他也爱我
I don't...
我不...
Why would you ever say that? No, no. Honey, I'm...
你为什么会这么说? 不 亲爱的 我...
I'm, uh...
我...
Shit.
操
Shit.
操
Bosch, I just got word.
博斯 我刚刚才收到消息
Please accept my condolences.
请接受我的哀悼
Harry, fuck. I am so sorry.
哈里 操 我真的很抱歉
We all loved...
我们都很爱...
Bosch, it's Pell at RHD.
博斯 我是劫案凶杀科的贝尔
We have a POI in River Watch.
我们在河流检测中心找到一名嫌疑人
Get back to me or Bennett. We'll fill you in.
打给我或者B班尼特 我们再把详情告诉你
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表