剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Bennett.
班内特
Hey, I'm so sorry about...
嘿 我很抱歉
Yeah, thanks.
没事 我要谢谢你
You in?
你来吗
Alberto Bondigas. Our POI from River Watch.
阿尔贝托·邦迪盖斯 河谷看守所的嫌疑犯
Right, right, right, right.
哦对
Chief Irving said he'd tell you.
欧文局长说 他跟你说过这事
Both been busy.
我俩一直很忙
Construction worker, bragging about a fire for hire.
是一名建筑工人 吹嘘自己受雇制♥造♥一场纵火案
I want to be there for the interview.
我想去那看看审讯
That's why I came over.
所以我才来的
Soon as we hook him up,
只要他一上钩
I'll give you a shout. Appreciate it.
我会告知你一声 感谢
Come in.
进来吧
Hey. How'd it go with the surveillance footage?
嘿 监控录像查的怎么样了
Need me to expedite anything?
需要我出手吗
No. Walked it over myself. Oh.
不用 我自己来就行 噢
Mind if I look at that in here? Sure.
介意我在这看看那个吗 当然不介意
I don't know which is worse,
我也不知道哪个更糟
That the department installed surveillance
是在证物处安装了监控呢
In the property room, or that they needed to.
还是他们是不得不安装的呢
Oh.
噢
This came to Eleanor's.
这个从埃莉诺家找到的
Maddie dropped it in the trash.
麦迪把它扔进垃圾桶了
Whoa, isn't that...?
哇哦 那不是
Yeah.
没错
I haven't worn my Class A's since...
自从我前前任妻子后
Wife before last.
我就再也没穿过高级货了
I opened that suit carrier,
我一打开衣服袋子
and a host of Tineola bisselliella
一群蛾子就
just swarmed out of there. Clothing moths.
扑面而来 那种飞蛾
Yeah, my pants are in tatters
对啊 我裤子压在底下
In the bottom of that bag.
全烂了
Edgar.
埃德加
Hey.
嘿
Those are nice sweats.
衣服不错
I hope no one
我希望不会有人
Writes you up for not having your boots.
因为你没穿靴子给你记上一笔
It's not the clothes, it's the man.
这和衣服没关系 和人有关系
I don't see a problem. And if anyone does...
我觉得这没问题 如果真有谁这么做
they can go fuck themselves. Mm.
他们可以去狗带了 嗯
Up the roof.
去顶楼
No Lincoln or Snyder.
别叫林肯和斯奈德
Morning.
早啊
Sydney's school assembly ran over.
希德妮学校刚开完会
Oh, her solo blew me away.
噢 她唱歌♥到是让人印象深刻
Well, glad I rushed to get in here.
还好我赶上时间了
Where is everybody?
大家都去哪了
They don't tell me shit, Gabby.
盖比 他们屁都没告诉我一个
Yeah, well, we're almost out of here.
是啊 我们在基本上是被排挤的了
Back to setting our own hours.
还是按照自己时间来好了
I have to run an errand.
我有点事要去办
Someone needs me, I'm on my cell.
有需要就给我打电♥话♥
You all right?
你还好吗
She swapped out the bullet from Elias
她把埃利亚斯身上的子弹给换了
So it would match Sheehan's gun.
所以才会和希恩的枪吻合
Why? Payback, maybe.
为什么 可能是报复
I mean, Sheehan got over on Lincoln and IA
我的意思是 希恩让林肯和内务科
For Black Guardian.
因为黑守卫栽了跟头
She wants to make sure he goes down for Elias.
她希望希恩能因为埃利亚斯这事扑街
Eh, that's a long drive, brother.
呃 这计划可不是一朝一夕的事 老兄
You gonna question her? She'll deny it.
你打算去问她吗 她会否认的
She didn't notice, the bullets were already missing.
她根本就没有意识到 子弹早就已经不见了
Yeah, we need to box her in.
是的 我们需要请君入瓮
Yeah, fucks up Elias but good.
是啊 搞惨了埃利亚斯但还好
Not Sheehan.
不是希恩
Sure looks like he's innocent.
看来他应该是无辜的
Now we need the slug that killed the operator.
现在我们需要找到那颗杀了操纵者的子弹
I'm on it. Unless you need me here.
我去处理吧 除非你想我呆在这里
No. Go to.
不 你去吧
There's a video, Jimmy.
吉米 有一段录像
What?
怎么回事
From the junkyard bathroom.
来自废车场的洗手间
Pretty confident it shows the torture of Michael Harris.
虐待迈克尔·哈里斯的有力证据
Micro SD chip.
微型SD芯片
Elias kept it secret,
埃利亚斯一直藏着
was gonna drop it on the world at trial.
准备在法庭上拿出来公之于众
Well, thanks for sharing.
感谢分享
Haven't had the chance.
以前没机会
The Special Master give this to you yesterday?
昨天特别专家把它给你了吗
No. Just a very strong theory that it exists.
不 只是我有强有力的理论证明它的存在
Could be anywhere.
可能在任何地方
No, we stay on Lincoln, but no one else can know
我们盯着林肯 不要让其他人知道
That we're looking at her-- we play this close.
我们在调查她 暗中行动
Pull her package, run her financials.
查她的包 查她的经济情况
With her sitting right there?
就在她身旁进行吗
I can get her out of the office,
我可以让她离开办公室
But until we know where loyalties lie,
但是在我们知道她到底效忠于谁之前
We keep her partner in the dark.
不要让她的搭档知道
Hey. Where's Snyder?
斯奈德在哪里
Running some errand. You can call her.
去办事了 你们可以给她电♥话♥
Need something?
需要什么东西吗
You two in the Valley getting statements
你们两个去河谷
From Sheehan's friends and neighbors.
从希恩的朋友和邻居那里拿口供
I thought you got those already.
我以为你们已经拿到了
That was before ballistics came back.
那个是弹道检验之前做的
New development. We need to do them again.
有新的进展 我们需要再做一次
Have Snyder meet you there.
让斯奈德跟你在那里碰面
Right. On my way.
好吧 我这就过去
Hey, Mads.
小玛
Dad. Everything okay?
爸爸 一切都还好吗
I wish people would stop asking me that.
我真希望你们不要再这么问我了
Every time I call doesn't mean something's wrong.
每一次我打电♥话♥并不意味着出什么事了
Sorry. Seems like a fair question
抱歉 有个合情合理的问题
Since you're supposed to be in class. Are you?
你应该还在学校 是吗
Mr. Detective... no, I'm not.
侦探先生 不 我不在
What's up?
发生什么事了
I just thought I'd let you know I might be home late tonight.
我只是想告诉你今天晚上我可能会晚点回家
Okay. Where you going?
好吧 你要去哪里
Drive around, clear my head.
开车逛逛 让我的头脑清醒一下
How late?
多晚回家
Dad.
爸
Okay. Okay. Call me
好吧 好吧 如果超过11点
If it's gonna be past 11:00
给我打电♥话♥
Thanks. Yep. Love you.
谢谢 爱你
I know.
我知道
Here's the Delgado material.
这是德尔加多的材料
Thank you. I've asked IA to send over
谢谢你 我已经让内务科把
packages on the other assistant chiefs as well,
其它局长助理的材料也送过来
So, as soon as you have them?
一旦拿到材料你就
Jerry, that log of Sheehan's phone calls over there?
杰瑞 希恩的电♥话♥记录在那里吗
Looks like e-mails.
好像是邮件
Oh, need those, too.
也需要那些
Edgar.
埃德加
Yeah, hold on.
好的 稍等
Harry, coroner's office, line one.
哈里 验尸官办公室 一号♥线
This is Bosch.
我是博斯
Cremation.
火化
She left instructions.
她留下的遗言
Any places you could recommend?
你能推荐什么地方吗
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表