剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
But I was nowhere near Howard Elias on Friday night,
但我晚上霍德华·埃利亚斯周遭那一块我根本就没去
and you know it. Why don't you run it down for me anyway?
这你也明知道 不如你还是跟我详细说一下情况吧?
Me and Pipes were at RHD.
当时我和派普斯都在劫案凶杀科
Captain Garwood can confirm it.
加伍德队长可以证实
Or I can pull the security log. Come on, Pierce.
我也可以自己调安全记录 行吧 皮尔斯
Check me off, let me go.
检查完就赶紧让我走吧
You need to swipe your card to use the elevator?
你乘电梯要刷♥卡♥吗?
Yeah. Parking garage, elevators.
当然 停车场 电梯 都要用
Unless, you know, I took the fucking stairs,
但除非我心怀鬼胎
'cause I was up to no good.
他妈故意走楼梯
You don't strike me
但我不觉得你是
as a "Take the fucking stairs" Kind of guy.
那种"故意走楼梯"的人
Working late,
我们工作到很晚
Trial prep. DA wanted fresh rap sheets on all the wits.
审判工作要准备 所有渠道最新的犯罪记录DA都要
You used the databases, no doubt.
毫无疑问 你用了数据库了
Name and number. Exact date and time
姓名 编号♥
of when we ran those queries. Let's discuss when
审问的具体时间 我们先从你们全都
You all went to the junkyard for Michael Harris.
跑去废车场找迈克·哈里斯说起
You looking for who killed Elias
你这是在查谁杀了埃利亚斯
Or you re-investigating Black Guardian?
还是想重新调查黑守卫
It's all of a piece, isn't it?
不都一样吗?
Report I read says only Sheehan and Drake questioned Harris.
我看到报告上写着只有希恩和德雷克审问过哈里斯
Me and Fix had to roll on a help call.
当时我和菲克斯在执行一个求救电♥话♥
Frank and Terry had the lead on Harris.
而弗兰克和特里要哄骗哈里斯
He did that nasty shit to himself.
他自己作孽干了那龌龊事
Yeah, everybody keeps saying.
是啊 大家都这么说
But if you and Fix had to peel off,
但是如果你和菲克斯离开了
How would you know what the fuck he did?
你们又是怎么知道他做的事情?
It's too bad things didn't work out for you with us, Jimmy.
吉米 很抱歉我们俩的谈话并没有什么结果
Well... politics.
没事...政♥治♥嘛
One guy badmouths you, all it takes.
只要有一个人在你背后说坏话 口口相传 万劫不复
From what I hear...
我听说...
RHD
劫案凶杀科
A few too many malcontents,
那些要退休的人
Guys about to retire.
怨声不断啊
Maybe I dodged a bullet.
可能我还逃过一劫呢
Somebody pimped that ride.
这车够花哨啊
Talk to the neighbors. He's got a pending possession.
和邻居谈谈 他有栋房♥产还没过户
Comings and goings?
来往的人要查吗?
Especially earlier today.
今早来的尤其注意
What?
什么事?
What happened?
这是怎么了?
I was elbowed playing ball.
打球的时候被人撞了
Same with your ride?
跟你的车一样?
What the fuck do you want?
你♥他♥妈♥想干嘛?
I got to clear you for Friday night,
就查一下你周五晚上干了什么
And I'd like to get a better sense of your father,
如果你还有多余的时间
If you have a minute.
那就顺便再了解一下你父亲
Who he was, who he crossed.
他的为人 遇到过什么人
So, what is this, you want my alibi now?
所以 现在是什么情况 你想要我不在场的证明吗?
Did you go out, stay in?
你当时是外出了还是在家?
Saudade.
去了"奢念"
Brazilian joint? Yeah.
那家巴西脱衣舞俱乐部? 对
Walked in through the kitchen.
从厨房♥进去的
Uh, got to meet the chef and shit.
认得那里的厨师
Did you go alone?
你一个人去的?
Nah, I went with Bianca.
不是 我和比安卡一起去的
Bianca have a last name? Foley. Bianca Foley.
比安卡姓什么? 弗利 比安卡·弗利
I'll need a number.
把电♥话♥给我
They got a nice little patio out back.
他们那背后有一个漂亮的小天台
I thought she'd dig it. Reservation?
我觉得她应该懂我意思 提前预约的?
They don't take them.
他们不接受预约
Pay with a card? Cash.
用信♥用♥卡♥付的钱? 现金
How long were you there?
你在那儿呆了多久?
Got there on 9:00, left around midnight.
九点到的 大概午夜离开
You know, in your father's office,
你父亲的办公室里
There's a lot of photos of him with other people.
有很多和其他人的照片
There's not one picture of his son.
但就是没有一张和他儿子的
Yeah, that about says it.
是啊 这大概也说得通了
Expectations?
意料之中?
Harassment because of who your father was?
还是因为你♥爸♥爸而烦恼?
I'm a black man in America, okay?
我是非裔美国人
Harassment's a given.
生来就有烦恼
Extra credit for being the great man's son.
尤其是作为伟人的儿子 烦恼有增无减
Are we done?
了解够了吗?
Ever meet his jury consultant?
见过他的陪审团顾问吗?
You want me to talk shit about her?
你想要我说她坏话?
I don't care about the e-mails or the texts.
不管是邮件还是短♥信♥ 有就直说
How long have you... Fuck this, I want my lawyer.
你们多久... 去你的 我要见我的律师
Oh. We got her side. I'd like to hear yours.
哦 我们已经和她谈过了 现在想听听你的看法
No. Lawyer.
没有律师在场我不说
Unless you want to hook up the son of Elias right now,
除非是有人想要找我 埃利亚斯的儿子约会
This conversation's done.
否则我们的谈话就结束了
Hey. Hey yourself.
你好 你好
Jack, Joe, let's go.
杰克 乔 我们走了
I don't want to have to repeat myself-- come on.
不要再让我说一遍 快点
No gizmos. Oh, man.
这个不准带 别啊
We're gonna talk to each other, old school.
我们在车上可以聊天嘛 老套一点
You going like that?
你这样就出发?
Yoga. Coffee with Christina. My usual Sunday.
练瑜伽 和克里斯蒂娜喝咖啡 我周日基本就这么过
Y-You thought I was going with?
你以为我会一起去?
Thought it might be nice.
我就想着也挺好的啊
You know, family thing.
一家人就要整整齐齐的嘛
Cop barbecue?
你们警♥察♥局的烤肉聚会?
It's your day with the boys, J.
今天是你和孩子们的亲子日
I'm not gonna mess with that.
我就不瞎掺和了
Have a good time.
玩的愉快
We will. Okay.
会的 好
Catch you later. Yeah.
再联♥系♥ 好
Morning, Bosch.
早上好 博斯
Tell me the city attorney called.
告诉我律师打过来了
Said she can meet at her office
她说可以在她办公室见个面
Should I send one of the IA ladies?
要不要我从调查分♥析♥部调个女警过去?
No, no, no, send Pierce.
不不不 叫皮尔斯来
I'm on my way to confirm Martin Elias' alibi.
我在去确认马丁·埃利亚斯不在场证明的路上
Well, we can cross Fix and Pipes off our list.
好 我们可以把菲克斯和派普斯从名单上划掉了
Okay. Drake?
行 德雷克呢?
Not quite yet.
还不确定
And still no sign of Sheehan.
希恩也还是没什么消息
Mrs. Elias thinks Drake and her husband
埃利亚斯夫人认为德雷克和她的丈夫
Had some bad blood.
有过不和
Cop of a different era.
身处不同时代的两个警♥察♥
Yeah, okay. Just make him appear for his interview, yeah?
行 采访的时候一定让他出现就行了
See what I can do... boss.
我尽量...头儿
Good job.
不错嘛
Oh. So good.
很棒了
Good job. Now turn. Turn.
不错 现在转弯 转弯
Oh, that's great.
很棒
You're doing good. Turn.
你已经很棒啦 转弯
Good job.
不错
Okay, turn.
好 转弯
Good.
可以
Wait. Know what you're signing.
等等 先看一下签的是什么东西
The thing for the bank. No. That's the bottom one.
就银行的东西 不是 底下那张才是
This is the college fund. Okay.
这是学校的基金 好
Hey, you won't be so flip about it next year
明年你要钱买♥♥书的时候
When you need money for books.
可就不能这么草率了
Why? Where are you gonna be?
怎么? 你是要去哪吗?
You're 18, Maddie.
你都十八岁了 玛迪
You need to start handling your own finances,
也应该要学会开始自己理财了
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表