剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Fuck yeah. Come on.
好的 来吧
Card's in English on one side.
名片反面写得是英语
You speak English.
说英语吧
I will be outside.
我在外面
So what is the Ministry of State Security?
那么国♥家♥安♥全♥部是干什么的?
Is that, like, the secret police?
是不是类似秘密警♥察♥
A special branch of the Chinese government.
中国政♥府♥的一个特殊机构
I'll bet.
我猜也是
What's your business here?
你来有何贵干
My condolences on the death of Eleanor Wish.
对于埃莉诺·渥什的死表示哀悼
I'm here to exchange information and help you find her killers.
我来此是交换情报并帮助你找到杀她的凶手
That's the FBI's case.
那是联邦调查局的案子
You should be talking to them, not me.
你应该和他们谈 而不是和我
Do you have the identification of the killers?
那你知道凶手的身份吗
Do you?
你知道
Do you have contact with Reggie Woo?
你和瑞奇·吴联♥系♥过吗
This is a real exchange of information here.
这真像是在交换情报
No, I do not have contact with Reggie,
不 我没有和瑞奇联♥系♥
and I don't know where he is.
而且我也不知道他在哪里
What does he have to do with this?
他跟这些有什么关系
Is your daughter in contact with Reggie Woo?
你女儿和瑞奇·吴有联♥系♥吗
What did you say
你说什么
You're asking about my daughter and that's some kind of threat
你问我的女儿 是在威胁我吗
Harry. 'Cause I know that was you, asshole, in the video
哈里 因为我知道埃莉诺拍下的录像里
Eleanor took. And if I find out that's what got her killed,
那个人是你 混♥蛋♥ 要是我查出她的死因
I'm gonna find Eddie Vang and I'm gonna flip him,
我会去找万艾迪然后把他掀翻
and then I'm gonna come for you. And if you or any
之后我会来找你 如果你或者
of you motherfuckers go near my daughter, I will send you
你们这些混账中任何人靠近我女儿的话 我会
back to China in a fucking sand jar.
把你们塞进沙瓶里送回中国的
Do you understand?
你没听明白吗
Or do you need me to get your translator back in here?
还是要我把你的翻译叫进来
You really think you should've said all of that to him?
你真的认为该对他这么说吗
Fuck him. Harry, they probably just came to get a read on you.
去他的 哈里 他们可能只是想来了解一下你而已
And you gave it to them. Good.
而你就给他们了 很好
I went them to know I'm coming.
我要让他们知道我来了
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Get Maddie. Make sure she's safe.
接玛迪 保证她的安全
Maxine pulled the call logs
马克西找出了那个号♥码的所有通话记录
from that number we think is Griffin's.
我们觉得那个号♥码是格里芬的
The video Eleanor took.
埃莉诺拍的录像
The day after she sent it to Griffin,
她把录像给格里芬之后
he forwards it to an unknown number in China.
他转发给了一个来自中国的未知号♥码
Eleanor was just a pawn in this.
埃莉诺在其中只是个棋子
I got to go.
我得走了
Koi.
日本料理
What?
什么
You're calling about what to bring home for dinner.
你打电♥话♥就是问我晚饭要吃什么吧
Let's get koi to go. No, no. Maddie.
就吃日本料理吧 不 不 玛迪
I'm not talking about dinner.
我不是说晚饭
I want you to pack a bag. I'll be there in 15 minutes.
我要你打包行李 我十五分钟后赶到
What are you talking about
你说什么 打包去哪里
Put some clothes and your computer in a backpack.
拿一些衣服还有你的电脑放在背包里
I got to move you.
我过了接你
It's just for a couple of days.
离开几天而已
Is this about Mom?
和妈妈有关吗
The people who killed Mom?
是那些杀了妈妈的人吗
Everything's fine.
一切都很好
Just pack the bag.
就是收拾书包
When I get there, I'll call you,
我到了打电♥话♥给你
you come up to the gate. Okay?
你就到门口来 好吗
FBI!
联邦调查局
Show me your fucking hands!
举起手来
Show me your fucking hands!
让我看到你的双手
It's Deng, Bosch.
我是邓 博斯
It's okay, Mads.
没事了 小玛
What the fuck is going on? I know, I know.
到底怎么回事 我知道 我知道
That move by Chen surprised us, too.
陈的举动也让我们很吃惊
What did he say?
他说了什么
It was a threat.
就是威胁
To me, my daughter, Reggie Woo.
威胁我 我女儿还有瑞奇·吴
You looking at him or me? Both.
你是盯着他还是我 都有
We have eyes on him but we have
我们盯着他但我们的一支
a security team on you and your daughter.
安全团队盯着你和你的女儿
After Eleanor, we're not taking chances.
埃莉诺之后 我们不该冒险
Yeah, well, thanks for telling me.
没错 好吧 谢谢你告诉我
I need to put her somewhere safe.
我要把她送到安全的地方
You can do that.
你可以这么做
But we've got this place covered from all angles.
但我们已把这地方全方位的隐蔽起来了
You're lucky I didn't fucking smoke you.
你应该庆幸我没有对你开火
I saw that movie.
我看过这部电影
Eleanor said it's what got you this place.
埃莉诺说这就是你买♥♥下这房♥子的原因
Great view. I didn't buy it for the view.
很忙的风景 我买♥♥它不是为了风景
I bought it because there's only one way in and out.
我买♥♥它是因为进进出出就一条路
How's your daughter?
你女儿怎么样
I scared her pretty good, and I feel like shit about it.
我吓了她一跳 我觉得很糟糕
That child's been through enough already.
那孩子已经经受太多了
Chen says he's with MSS. What is that?
陈说他是国♥家♥安♥全♥局的 那是什么机构
Like our CIA, but more dangerous.
就像我们的中情局 但更加危险
And Griffin's working with them?
那么格里芬替他们工作吗
What makes you ask that?
你为什么这么问
Why not answer that?
为什么不回答呢
If I knew the answer I would tell you.
要是我知道答案我一定告诉你
I want to make sure my daughter is safe. I have a case to work.
我要确定我女儿安全 我还要案子要办
Tonight this is the safest place in the city.
今晚这里是城里最安全的地方
It damn well better be.
最好如此
I'm leaving now. Give me 30 minutes.
我走了 给我30分钟
Okay, and, um...
好的 那么
actually, uh,
实际上
hold off on that.
暂时停下
Babe, I need to call you back.
我等会打给你
Mr. Mayor.
市长先生
This is a surprise.
真是个惊喜
I wish I knew you were coming.
我希望我能知道你会来
I'm off duty, Irv.
我下班了 欧文
Can I sit?
我能坐下吗
Oh, please.
请吧
What's on your mind?
你是怎么想的
I'm wondering, Irv.
我很困惑 欧文
Can an old friend become a new enemy?
一个老朋友会不会成为新的敌人
Well, I don't understand.
我不明白
I feel like I was set up.
我觉得我被设计了
I went in front of the cameras
我走到摄像机前
and said the Elias case was solved,
说埃利亚斯的案子已经破案了
that the police department had made an arrest.
警♥察♥局逮捕了嫌疑犯
Now what? I never told you to put that out, Mayor.
那么现在呢 我从未告诉你这些信息 市长
Ballistics cleared Sheehan,
弹道监测证明了希恩的清白
and we had no choice but to let him go.
我们别无选择只能放他走
I thought it was ballistics that tied him to the murder.
我曾以为弹道把他和谋杀联♥系♥起来
To be totally candid, we think someone in the department
坦白地说 我们认为是警局里有人
tried to frame Sheehan.
要去陷害希恩
Which still means the killer is one of your people.
那还是说凶手是你们的人
We don't know that yet.
我们目前还不得而知
This city is about to come apart at the seams, Chief.
这城市正在四分五裂 局长
I don't want a major riot, or urban insurrection--
我不要大骚动或城市暴♥动♥
whatever you want to call it--
不管你叫它什么
on my watch. Neither do I.
发生在我的监管下 我也不希望
We'll have more than enough security tomorrow,
明天我们将会有充足的安全保障
and we've been assured by the organizers
我们也得到组织者的保证
that their intentions are non-violent.
他们保证他们的意图是非暴♥力♥的
Like the Molotov cocktail at Hollywood?
就像在好莱坞的燃♥烧♥弹♥吗
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表