剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
of her mother's hip, lodged in the womb.
肉多的地方 卡在了子♥宫♥里
Actually grazed the girl herself.
其实擦到了这个小女孩
Still has the scar.
她身上还留有伤疤
Mother survived?
母亲活下来了
Emergency C-section.
紧急剖腹产
It was an LAPD black-and-white got 'em to the ER,
洛杉矶警局一位非裔警♥察♥把他们送到急诊室
saved both their lives.
母女都活下来了
The girl never talks about that.
她从没提到过这件事
26. Ucla.
26岁 加州大学洛杉矶分校
Slowly grinding toward her PhD with a sense of special mission.
以一种特殊使命感朝着哲学博士学位努力
Carries a ton of student debt.
背负着巨额学生贷款
Likes oral sex, Octavia Butler, Greek yogurt, whiskey sours.
喜欢口♥交♥ 奥克塔维亚·巴特勒 希腊酸奶 威士忌加柠檬
Girlfriend's got a warrant hanging.
女友有过前科
Seattle. WTO thing last year.
西雅图 去年世贸组织的活动
You got all this from her social sites?
从她的社交网络上挖来的信息
Here and there.
能搜的都搜了
Civil unrest is organic.
有组织的民众动♥乱♥
And once momentum builds, no one person can stop it.
一旦造出了声势 无人能阻
Nothing starts on the streets anymore.
街上是清净了
It starts on phone screens.
但她们转移到了社交网络上
Spreads across platforms.
传遍了整个网络平台
She's got 13,000 new followers on Instagram
自从埃利亚斯死后 她的社交网站增加了
since Elias was killed.
一万三千位新粉丝
A crusader.
他的拥护者
Some of those were purchased, of course,
当然 有些粉丝是买♥♥来的
but... yeah, a new breed.
但还算新一代网红
So how does this help me?
这些消息能帮到我吗
That hard, slow work
以前的抗♥议♥运动
of the old protest movements had resilience.
需要时间和精力
Now... it's a piece of cake to post pithy slogans
现在 只需要发布简短的口号♥
and gather your crowds.
召集小伙伴
But just as easy to lose them
但也很容易在他们下一次
to the next bright shiny thing.
搞事情的时候一锅端
In here?
这儿吗
Yeah. It's a little more private.
对 事关隐私
Take a seat.
请坐
So, uh...
所以 额
we waiting for someone else? Callas.
还要等其他人吗 卡拉斯
Sorry. I was, um...
抱歉 我
I made some final adjustments to the planned deployment
对于这次抗♥议♥活动的部署计划 我做了
for the protest, per your earlier input.
一些调整 先和你们说一下
Are you wearing the uniform to make some kind of point, Grace?
格蕾丝 你穿着这身制♥服♥是想说什么吗?
I guess I am.
我想是的
Chief assigned me this job.
局长把这件事交给了我
I need to take it seriously.
我必须认真对待
And so do you.
你们也是
Because if we can't respect the chain of command...
因为如果我们不尊重指挥系统
shake off the petty bullshit and have each other's backs...
不听指挥 叛离彼此
we may as well be on the other side
有可能被分配到威尔科克斯街
of those barriers on Wilcox.
的另一边危险关卡
Lieutenant Thorne...
索尔中尉
station security.
车站安全
Lieutenant Orkin, lost children.
奥尔金中尉 走失儿童
And Lieutenant Callas, bus detail.
拉卡斯中尉 公交车细节
I copied it up to command.
我复♥制♥了一份给指挥中心
Grace, I mean, come on, we were just hazing you.
格蕾丝 我们刚刚在糊弄你
It's nothing personal.
不是针对你
Good.
很好
Because anybody not making his or her post, for any reason,
因为任何不能完成任务的人 无论是什么原因
will be considered insubordinate.
都会被视为违抗命令
Even if he is in drop.
即使他不是故意的
Uh, Harry.
哈里
Uh, Becca told us last night. Jesus,
贝卡告诉我昨晚的事了 天呐
I... I'm so sorry. Is she here?
我很抱歉 她在吗
Yeah. Yeah, uh, Becca?
在 在 贝卡
Hi, Mr. Bosch.
嗨 博斯先生
You know, if there's anything we can do, just...
有什么能帮你的尽管
Who is he?
他是谁
Ky. Hartman.
凯伊·哈特曼
Where does he live?
他住哪
He runs track.
他开卡车
He's nice. Harry wants the address, Bec.
他人很好 哈里想知道地址 小贝
Here.
这个
Thanks. Yeah.
谢谢 不用
The robbery audit.
抢劫审计
I call bullshit.
太垃圾了
That's how his sniper thing started.
狙击就是这么开始的
Mr. Bosch.
博斯先生
Hi. I'm Ky Hartman.
嗨 我是凯伊·哈特曼
Another time. Let's go.
改天吧 我们走
Thank you.
谢谢你
If initial angle of the trajectory is right,
如果最初弹道轨迹的角度是对的
bullet's somewhere here.
子弹就在这儿的某个地方
But it wasn't when Central looked for it.
但中♥央♥情报局没找到
Glass would've made it tumble.
玻璃可能会和子弹混在一起
Crims tried to factor that in.
试着把那点考虑进去
Hey, don't sweat it.
嘿 别担心
We've got the slug from Elias.
我们已经从埃利亚斯那拿到了子弹
That's all we need.
这个就够了
Did you lose something?
你丢东西了吗
My I.D.
身份证
This always happens to me.
我经常把它搞丢
Two confirmed bullets, separate victims.
两颗确认的子弹 不同受害者
Way better in court.
在法庭上更好
You sound like Bosch.
你说话好像博斯
But how did he get there...
但他是怎么去那里的
Sheehan, the shooter...
希恩 枪手
and how'd he get away?
他又怎么溜出来的
Maybe that's why he chose Angels Flight.
也许这就是他选择天使铁路的原因
No camera coverage along this part.
这个地区没有摄像头
Edgar thinks he must've known.
埃德加认为他一定很了解
A cop would.
毕竟是警♥察♥
Okay, but wouldn't we have him on cameras down on Olive Street?
好吧 但我们不是可以通过橄榄街的摄像头来找他吗
Or Fourth?
或第四大街
Look, Maddie, go wherever you want to, see whoever you want,
听着 玛迪 去你想去的地方 见你想见的人
but the world is not your friend and I am your father
但世界不是你的朋友 而我是你♥爸♥爸
and I need to know where you are.
我需要知道你在哪儿
There's an app on your phone.
你的手♥机♥里有个软件
Takes about three seconds to find me.
只需三秒就能找到我
You were the one who made me download it.
是你逼我下的
I don't want us to be like this.
我不希望我们的关系走到这一步
And I'm sorry if I embarrassed you in front of your friend.
如果刚刚让你在朋友面前难堪了 我很抱歉
I just wanted to get away from school.
我只是想远离学校
Didn't want to ask permission or explain where or why
并不想请求任何人允许 或解释我在哪
or anything.
为什么
Okay.
好吧
Are we not going home?
我们不是要回家吗
No.
不是
I made a call.
我刚打了电♥话♥
There's simply not enough of us to get everything done.
仅靠这些是不足以解决事情的
Edgar's treating us like a couple of boots.
埃德加把我们骗得像傻子一样
You're covering the on call.
你说的是随叫随到
Dump it on somebody else if you'd like.
如果你愿意的话 交给其他人好了
There's a command decision.
这是上级命令
If you feel that you can no longer pull your own weight...
如果你觉得不能担此责任
No, that's not what we're saying.
不 那不是我们说的
I am trying to wrestle
我正在跟局里的
a D-One from Bureau.
一个人竞争
Until I do, I hope that I can depend on you two
胜出之前 我希望还能像之前一样
as I always have.
相信你们
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表