剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Last season on Bosch...
博斯 前情回顾
He's been a different person
自从破了他母亲的案子
since he solved his mom's murder.
他就变了一个人了
Her killer got away with it.
杀她的凶手还逍遥法外
Edward Gunn got away with two, at least.
爱德华·甘恩至少脱罪两次
Harry's a lot of things, but he is not
哈里的情况很复杂 但他不是
A coldblooded... I agree with you, I agree.
一个冷血的人 我同意
But he is lying about his prints.
但指纹的事他撒谎了
You're investigating me for Gunn's murder
你因甘恩的死在调查我
No. I think you're being set up.
不 我觉得你被陷害了
You think? I know you're being set up.
你觉得 我知道你被陷害了
When were you planning to tell me this, partner?
那你打算什么时候告诉我呢 搭档
Detective, weren't you a defendant in a civil suit
警探 你曾经作为一场指控伪证的民事诉讼
where you were accused of planting evidence?
的被告吧
Yes. What was the outcome of that lawsuit?
是的 那场诉讼的结果是
Jury found for the plaintiff.
陪审团判原告获胜
Nothing further. Honey Chandler
没有进一步的问题了 霍尼·钱德勒
has painted an indelible portrait of you, Detective,
对你的画像难以磨灭 警探
that you can't be trusted,
你是一个不能被相信的人
that you'll do anything and say anything,
是一个为达目的
cut any corner to win. This is bullshit. I don't do that.
不择手段的人 胡说 我不是
You have that reputation, Detective, deserved or not.
你有这样的名声 警探 不管真实与否
You don't know, youngblood.
你不了解 年轻人
You don't know.
你不了解事实
Never assume.
永远不要轻易推测
Why would Bosch do that?
博斯为什么要这样做
He takes two assholes off the board with one move.
他用一招就解决了两个混♥蛋♥
He's hiding something.
他在隐藏什么
I can smell it.
我能感觉到
The Koreatown Killer, aka KTK,
韩国城杀手 又名KTK
first became active four years ago.
四年前第一次出现
Four carjackings, three shootings, two murders.
4次劫车 3次枪击 2桩谋杀案
The latest carjacking victim helped us develop a new sketch.
最新的这次劫车受害者让我们有了新的速写
So, when do you hear about the captain's exam?
所以 你是什么时候听说警长考试结果的
I heard.
我听说
Next to last band.
垫底了
Shit. Sorry.
抱歉
The truth is, I think I wanted to make captain
事实上 比起当警长
more than I wanted to actually be one.
我更想选警长
I'm happy where I am.
我很满意我所处的位置
With you assholes.
和你们混在一起
You look tired, J.
你看起来很累 J
The Bosch still wearing you down?
博斯还在压榨你吗
You look great.
你看起来棒极了
I know you got your eyes on RHD.
我知道你想去劫案凶杀科
Yeah.
是
But... the politics involved...
但是 这牵扯到政♥治♥
you know better than anyone.
你比任何人都清楚
Still, this looks good for you, Santiago.
但你还是很适合 圣地亚哥
What are you trying to tell me, Terry?
你想说什么 泰瑞
Don't unravel the sweater.
不要刨根问底
No intention.
不是故意的
Fuckin' IA. Harry...
该死的调查分♥析♥科 哈里
Tell me you're gonna quit, Jerry.
告诉我你会辞职 杰瑞
Take your pension, call it a day.
领你的退休金 好好生活
Now, what else would I do?
现在我还能做什么呢
Watch your boys grow up.
看你的孩子长大
I will. Don't worry.
我会的 别担心
Lord, I missed you.
天哪 我想死你了
And you're taller. Do not go down that road.
你长高了 停
Where are you and Reggie staying?
你和瑞奇住在哪儿
Somewhere swanky with a pool, I hope?
我希望是泳池豪♥宅♥
Reggie's in Shanghai.
瑞奇在上海
I actually hoped I could stay here.
我实际上想在这里待几天
Look, Jay, I got you what you wanted.
听着 杰 我给你你想要的了
We're greedy bastards, what can I say?
我们是贪婪的混♥蛋♥ 我能说什么呢
You can say, "Welcome back to the Bureau, Agent Wish,"
你可以说 欢迎回归 渥什警探
give me a desk and a badge.
给我张桌子和警徽
You sent that video to the Times.
你把视频发给了时代周刊
Holland's a monster.
霍兰德是个混♥蛋♥
So was Gunn.
甘恩也是
The Taferos.
泰非罗兄弟
We took them all off the chart, Jerry.
我们把他们一举拿下了 杰瑞
They'll never hurt anybody again.
他们再也不会伤害别人了
Man, two weeks ago, you didn't want to be my partner.
两周之前 你不想做我的搭档
Now I'm... I'm not so sure I can be yours.
现在 我不确定我想不想和你合作了
What's burning?
什么起火了
River Watch Retirement Community.
河谷养老社区
I used to visit a guy there.
我曾去拜访过一个人
Retired detective, John Caffrey.
退休警探 约翰·卡佛里
Why would Caffrey send you his high school yearbook?
为什么卡佛里寄给你他高中的年鉴
I should have fucking known.
我怎么知道
Arno Epperson, AKA Fox Mitchell.
阿诺·埃珀森 又名福克斯·米切尔
The man who murdered your mother.
杀死你母亲的人
Or so I thought.
我认为是
Bradley Walker. He and Arno were tight.
布拉德利·沃克 他们关系很好
The Police Commission president?
警♥察♥委员会主席
His father more or less ran the city council for three decades.
他的父亲差不多掌管了市议会三十多年
So Walker killed your mother now?
所以现在是沃克杀死你母亲了
That's your theory?
这就是你的结论
Do you have any idea how you sound?
你知道你听起来是什么样的吗
RHD says Caffrey was the target of the arson at River Watch.
劫案谋杀科说 卡佛里就是河谷区纵火案的目标
Somebody wanted to wipe him out
有人想灭他的口
and whatever he had in that apartment.
以及他公♥寓♥里的东西
You want me to help you conduct a secret investigation
你想让我帮你开展一场秘密的调查
of the man who's scheduled to pin the stars on my collar.
针对那个要给我颁勋章的人
Don't you want to know if that man's a murderer?
你难道不想知道他是不是杀人犯吗?
Put yourself in these detectives' shoes.
把自己当做警探设身处地的想想
An eight-year-old girl is missing.
一个八岁的女孩失踪了
You think you have the man who took her.
你认为你抓住了犯人
This man,
这个人
the plaintiff,
原告
Michael Harris.
迈克·哈里斯
But he won't say where she is.
但他不肯说她在哪里
He won't even admit that he took her.
他甚至不承认拐走了她
So what do you do?
所以你会怎么做
Now, mind you, you're not just any detective.
注意现在你不是任意一个警探
You're LAPD.
你是洛杉矶警♥察♥局警♥察♥
Robbery-Homicide Division.
劫案凶杀科
Cream of the crop. Legendary.
人中龙凤 传奇人物
It was cops like you who solved Manson,
像你这样的警♥察♥ 抓捕了曼森
Night Stalker, Grim Sleeper.
夜行魔 残酷睡客
Maybe this little girl's already dead.
也许这个小女孩已经死了
But maybe she's not.
也许没有
And if you can get Harris to tell you
如果你能让哈里斯开口
where he's got her stashed,
说出他把她藏在哪里
maybe you can save her life.
也许你就能破案
So what do you do?
所以你会怎么做
You torture him?
折磨他
You wrap a plastic bag around his head,
你套个塑料袋在他头上
choke off his air, try to get him to talk?
让他窒息 逼他认罪
You gonna stick a sharpened,
你会用一支削尖的
number two, Black Guardian pencil
黑守卫二号♥铅笔
into his ear, puncture his eardrum?
戳进他的耳朵 穿透他的耳膜
Keep on going into his skull,
直抵他的头骨
causing permanent deafness?
造成永久性失聪
No.
不
No, you don't.
你不会
Not in a civil society.
在一个文明的社会你不会这样
We don't have to settle.
我们不用和解
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表