剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Good morning. Step back, please.
早上好 请后退
We're looking for this gentleman
我们在找这位先生
And this gentleman only for today.
只是今天有事找他
So if you cooperate, we'll...
如果你合作的话 我们就
Gracias.
谢谢
Now you're all going to have to show
现在请你们出示一下
some identification.
相关证件
Let's go!
我们走
Alberto Bondigas, you're under arrest.
阿尔贝托·邦迪盖斯 你被逮捕了
Turn around. Let's go. Take him.
转过身 我们走 把他带走
I got Russians-- Sberbank-- to guarantee the loan.
我有俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦储蓄银行为我担♥保♥这笔贷款
I'm just looking for a 30-day bridge.
我只要30天的过桥贷款
No, sanctions are a formality, window dressing.
不 制裁只是个手续 走走形式而已
This is a no-risk, no-brainer for you.
这对你来说就一句话的事
Must be a reason Sheehan's case hasn't been filed yet.
希恩的案子现在还没立案 肯定是有原因的
Just trying to get it right, Mank. Yeah, I know.
只是想查清♥真♥♥相♥ 曼凯 嗯 我明白
I mean, just gonna have to cut him loose
我认为 只是想早点放了他
end of watch if you don't. Like I said.
如果不是早就不看了 就像我说过的
I know. I'm just...
我明白 我只是...
Come on out. This way.
出来吧 这边
Thanks for coming in early.
谢谢你这么早来
Need a word.
借一步说话
Let's talk out here.
我们这边说
Sheehan's OIS, 2012,
2012年希恩参与了枪击
What's your thinking on that?
这事你怎么看
Wasn't my investigation.
那案子不是我调查的
What happened to the bullets?
子弹怎么样了
I wouldn't know.
我怎么会知道呢
So you didn't notice
所以你没有注意到
The bullets were missing from evidence?
子弹从证据中消失了
I've never even seen the evidence for that case.
我从头到尾就没见过那件案子的证据
You sure?
你确定吗
Bosch, y... you want to explain to me...
博斯 你是不是得向我解释
You were the last officer to check it out. No.
你是最后一个检查过的 不是
Sounds like you were.
听起来到像是你
What's going on?
现在是怎么回事
Property sign-out sheet
证物签收表上
Shows you examined the evidence,
显示你检查了证据
Tuesday around 1300 hours.
星期二下午一点左右
Sign-out sheet's wrong.
签收表肯定是错的
How so? I wasn't there.
何以见得 我那时不在那
The fuck are you accusing me of? Not accusing you.
你凭什么指控我 不是指控你
Just trying to get a handle on what everyone's been doing.
我只是想搞清楚每个人的行迹
Someone signed my name.
有人假冒我签名
Check the thumbprint,it won't be mine.
你检查拇指指纹就能知道那不是我
Or the surveillance footage.
或者监控录像也行
I sure as hell will.
我打包票不是我
What footage?
什么录像
Yeah.
是了
Defeats the purpose if everyone knows about it.
如果每个人都知道这个 那录像的目的失去意义了
They put a camera in property after Rampart.
他们学堡垒分部在证物处安了监控
But thanks for calling me a liar.
你叫我骗子还真是谢谢嘞
Hold up, Snyder.
等一下 斯奈德
Keep this between us.
这件事不要对外声张
Yeah.
行吧
Besides Sergeant Snyder, who's been made aware of this?
除了警长斯奈德 还有谁知道这事
Lieutenant Billets, when she signed the report.
警督比利茨 她在报告上签名的时候知道的
Where are we on filing Elias?
我们埃利亚斯案子什么时候起诉
Getting there.
快了
Feels like you're pulling an entirely new thread with this.
似乎这件案子你又有了新思路
Not sure what I got yet.
我也不确定我的对不对
Another compromised cop.
又是个包庇的警♥察♥
Who else could it be, Detective? Last I checked,
还能有谁 上次我检查的时候
Property doesn't sign out evidence to civilians.
证物可是不会自己把呈给别人的
No, sir, they don't.
是的 它不会
You're not telling me everything.
你对我有所隐瞒
Keep it that way.
这样很好
Get the footage. Close this case.
去拿到录像 赶快结案
Thank you, Chief.
谢谢你 长官
Young Wash.
小沃什
Site visits this morning, all divisions.
今早去所有分局检查
Start with the Valley.
从谷地开始
Central, West, then South.
中部 西部 再南部
I'll let the deputy chiefs know.
我马上通知副警长
No. No, I'd rather it be a surprise.
不 我想给他个惊喜
Keep everybody on their toes.
让所有人时刻保持警惕
Word travels fast.
消息总是传得很快
Drive faster.
开快点
Meet me on P-one.
在1号♥停车场见我
Right in front of the station.
就在车站正前方
Robertson and Pierce.
罗伯特森和皮尔斯
They okay?
他们还好吗
Yeah.
很好
Billets put us on tac alert.
比利茨让我们保持警惕
What's that? What happened?
那是什么意思 发生什么事了
But the boys can still
但是孩子们这周末
stay at your place this weekend, right?
还是可以呆在你那吧
Why can't we live together
我们为什么不能一起
In one house?
住在一处呢
Yeah. We don't need two houses.
对啊 我们不需要两个房♥子
You're here all the time anyway.
你一直都在这啊
Jack. Joe started it.
杰克 乔伊先说的
Dad's moving in?
老爸要搬进来吗
He's not moving anywhere.
他哪也不去
Yet.
目前为止
Mom bus leaves in five minutes.
再过五分钟我们就要走了
We'll figure it out.
我们走着瞧
So keep your head on a swivel
给我打起十二万分精神
And your nose out of your cell phone.
不要走神
We'll be on modified tac alert until further notice.
在没有得到进一步指示前我们将会处于警戒状态
But remember, we are not at war with the city.
但要记住 我们不是要与这座城市为敌
They're at war with us.
但他们把我们当作敌人
No. Do not take this personally.
并不是 你们不要意气用事
Animals tried to burn us down.
那群野兽想要烧死我们
Mmhmm. But didn't.
嗯哼 但没得逞不是嘛
All eyes are on us now.
我们一举一动都在监视之中
So do your jobs, do them right,
所以大家做好本职工作
Everybody goes home tonight.
每个人今晚都回家
Didn't see who threw the firebomb,
没人看到是谁扔了这个炸♥弹♥
But this one gets out and he gives chase.
但是他出来了并且进行了追击
P-two Dog instincts die hard.
戒备心根深蒂固
The guy they caught still insisting he didn't do it?
他们抓到的那个人还咬定不是自己干的吗
Claims he was never there.
坚称自己不在现场
Might be something on surveillance.
可能监控到了什么东西
Crims collected glass from the bottle,
罪犯从瓶子里收集玻璃
See if they can raise prints.
或许他们收集到了指纹
Other guy had to have help getting away.
一定有别的人帮助逃跑
He just vanished. Tip of the iceberg.
他就这样凭空消失了 这只是冰山一角而已
This was not two lone wolves.
肯定不只是两个人
Might get a break from social media.
一定会暂停使用一段时间社交软件
Loose lips, incriminating chatter.
大嘴巴 喋喋不休
Whack jobs with an ax to grind
用斧头打磨的重活
Glom on to any protest, peaceful or otherwise.
欣然接受任何建议 不论是不是和平的方式
Or a rogue copper pissed off at you guys about Sheehan.
或者是对你们抓希恩不满的流氓警♥察♥
Like someone in RHD.
就像劫案凶杀科的某人一样
What else do you guys need from us?
你们还需要我们帮什么忙
That should do it.
应该没了
Just gonna poke around a bit more out here.
接下来我们就四处再查找一下就行了
All right. You're the arson guys.
那好 这群纵火犯就交给你们了
Bosch.
博斯
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表