剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
也许有一处摄像头被忽略了
I was up there twice.
我去过那里两次
Why the sudden interest in Black Guardian?
为什么突然对黑守卫感兴趣
You want to learn how I work? This is it. Look.
你想了解我是如何工作的 就是这样
Look again. Sometimes you tread water.
看了又看 有时只是原地打转
I need some coffee.
我去喝点咖啡
Detectives, I'm sorry to interrupt.
警探们 很抱歉打扰了
This is Liz Fleischer. These are Detectives Johnson and Moore.
这位是丽兹·弗莱舍 这两位是约翰逊以及摩尔警探
Pleasure. Ms. Fleischer believes
很高兴认识您 弗莱舍女士相信
that her stolen phone is here. I don't believe it's here.
她被偷的手♥机♥在这里 我不敢相信是在这里
And I will leave you in their expert hands.
我就让你们这些专家们处理啦
It is here.
但它就在这
My computer's Find My Phone app says it's here.
"查找我的手♥机♥"表明它就在这里
That means that you still have juice, so,
这意味着你手♥机♥还有电 所以
may I have your number, please?
我能请问一下您的手♥机♥号♥码吗
What was that all about?
刚才是怎么回事
Money Chandler's convinced that Elias had a video
钱德勒说埃利亚斯有一段录像
that blows up RHD's Black Guardian story.
能够戳破劫杀案科编造的黑守卫的谎言
No justice... It's got to be the torture.
无公正 肯定有关虐待
Camera they didn't find.
他们没发现的摄影机
Michael Harris said
迈克·哈里斯说
Elias believed him, like he was there.
埃利亚斯相信他 就像他在那里一样
No justice, no peace! No justice,
无公正 不和平 无公正
no peace! No justice, no peace!
不和平 无公正 不和平
Good. Listen, you want to go 6040
很好 听着 你的姿势要
on that stance.
四六开
There you go! Knob to the ball.
走你 注意球
Both hands, both hands.
双手 双手
Good, good. Keep a level swing, man.
很好 很好 水平移♥动♥ 孩子
Eye on the ball, follow through.
眼睛盯着球 跟着走
Follow through.
跟着球走
Which one's your grandson?
你孙子是哪个
You got your man, Santi.
你已经抓到人了 圣地
What, you come to crow?
怎么 来炫耀吗
Not me, man.
不是我 兄弟
I get why you did what you did.
我理解你做事的原因
But you don't agree.
但是你不认同
Maybe we just agree to disagree.
也许我们还是求同存异吧
I never thought he did it.
我觉得不是他
That's why I stopped by.
所以这就是我来的原因
New developments, ballistics.
新进展 弹道检测结果出了
Maybe you might want to amend your original statement.
也许你可能想要修改一下你原来的证词
And why would I need to do that?
为什么我要做那种事
In the event you forgot something,
也许你忘记了一些事
or misremembered.
或者记错了
I gave him some money.
我是给过他一点钱
That's what brothers do.
但那在兄弟之间合情合理
Only time?
只是时间吗
What about Friday night?
周五晚上呢
You helped a brother then, too?
你不也帮助了一个兄弟吗
My statement is straight, Santiago,
我的证词没有出错 圣地亚哥
and my memory works fine.
我的记忆好得很
I remember how many cops' careers
我知道有多少警♥察♥的职业
got ruined because of that son of a bitch, Elias,
因为那个混球埃利亚斯给毁了
for his 30 pieces of silver.
就为了他那"30个银币"
I remember how you kept your own counsel at Rampart
我也记得你在堡垒分部为了保护我
to protect me.
将秘密藏在心中
I remember back when you were a real cop.
我还记得当时你还是一个真正的警♥察♥的时候
Well, me and Sheehan... we still are.
我和希恩 我们仍然是
She's naive.
她真是天真
A little girl playing with matches.
玩火柴的小女孩
Anarchists? Doesn't take many.
无政♥府♥主义者 不需要费什么功夫
Reading between the lines, Twitter, Reddit
拿推特与红迪网上的文字断章取义
they've already co-opted her cause.
他们已经给她安了原因
She just doesn't know it yet.
只是她还不知道而已
Desiree Zealy and her noble crusade?
德西蕾·查莉和她崇高的十字军东征
That's the sideshow.
这才是捣乱
This could get ugly.
这可能会变得很糟糕
She's gonna get burned.
她会害了自己的
And what about the other matter?
另一件事如何
I'm not sure I understand
我不太明白
what we're looking for. Leverage.
我们要找的东西 筹码
Who supports him,
支持他
who he owes, who has his ear. Quid pro quo
对他有所亏欠 言听计从的人 对价相偿
is in every mayor's DNA.
真是烙印在每任市长的基因里
Are we talking about criminal corruption or...?
我们是在讨论刑事腐♥败♥还是
No. No, not at all.
不 不是
Just, um...
只是
something that could look like it.
一些看上去可能如此的情况
If I need it to.
如果我需要如此的话
Because of Sheehan?
因为希恩吗
They're coming down on us again?
他们又盯上我们了吗
Oh, come on!
拜托
Are you guys ever gonna leave me alone about this fucking thing?
你们能不能别拿这事烦我了
It's two years ago now.
这都是两年前的事了
Didn't think it had anything to do with you.
跟你没有关系
Edgar, Bosch, Hollywood Homicide.
埃德加 博斯 好莱坞凶杀科
Nothing's locked.
都是开放的
Place is all yours. Knock yourself out.
你们随便查吧
Where would you put it?
如果是你 你会放哪
Behind that.
那后面
Wide-angle lens.
广角镜
We'd see the whole room.
能看到整个房♥间
Bet there's a closet on the other side.
我打赌另一边肯定有一个柜子
I don't know
我不知道
about any camera. We dust the mirror and the wall
任何关于摄影机的事 我们搜查过镜子和墙
behind it, whose prints are we gonna find?
猜猜会找到谁的指纹
Mirror was on a hook, kept sliding around.
镜子就挂在钩子上 不断四处滑动
When I changed the clamps,
当我改了螺丝钳之后
I had to take out the hook and plaster over the hole.
我得把钩子拿出来 用石膏填满那个洞
Who'd ever see a hole behind a mirror?
谁会知道镜子背后有个洞呢
Pretty sure I did that wall work
我很确定我弄这个墙
well before your black pencil thing even happened.
比你们发生黑色铅笔事件早得多
Pretty sure there was a camera in there.
我也很确定这里曾有过一个摄影机
If there was, I had nothing to do with it.
如果有的话 我与此无关
You hire other ex-cons like Harris?
你雇佣像哈里斯这样的有前科的人
I like to give them a break, yeah.
我希望给他们改过自新的机会
But they're cons.
但他们始终是骗子
Okay.
行吧
Sure, maybe it was one of them
是的 也许是他们之中的一个人
put it in there. Or you, worried about drugs.
安在那的 或者是你 因为你担心毒品的事
You find one of those little SD memory cards?
你找到了一个小的存储卡
There was no camera.
没有摄影机
Okay.
好吧
I'm saying, if there had been one there,
我是说 如果那里有的话
how often would you check it?
你检查它的频率如何
About once a week.
大概一周一次
Until I found it was gone.
直到我发现它消失了
If... I found it was gone.
如果我发现它消失了
My boss said I had to call you.
我老板让我打给你
I already talked to the Feds.
我已经跟联邦调查局的人说了
We're on a different track.
我们方向不同
Eleanor Wish was my partner's ex-wife.
埃莉诺·渥什曾是我搭档的前妻
They have a daughter.
他们有一个女儿
This is family.
这可是关系到一个家的事
I understand you're scared,
我理解你的恐惧
but anything you can tell us could be helpful.
但是你告诉我们的任何信息都很有用
I don't like talking on the phone.
我不喜欢在电♥话♥里谈事情
I'll come to you. When and where?
我来找你 何时何地
Thanks. I'll be there.
谢谢 我会去的
The dealer that set up the game at Golden Soup.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表