剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Like his mistress said.
像他情妇说的
Decided it was too important to bury.
太重要了 不能掩饰
Go to trial,
上法庭
make sure the world knew exactly what they did to Harris.
让全世界都知道他们对哈里斯做了什么
I mean, the man's been saying for years
我是说 这个人已经这么说了很多年了
All right.
好吧
To get the video into court, he'd have to authenticate it.
在法庭上举证录像的话 他得证明那是真的
He was gonna expose Walker as the source.
他曾想揭露沃克是源头
Which would ruin him.
这么做会毁了他的
Walker had no choice.
沃克当时也没有选择
He had Elias killed.
他让人杀了埃利亚斯
Wrong.
错
How so?
为何
He did it himself.
他亲自动手的
He told me that's how you handle betrayal.
他告诉我要处理背叛的方式
Face to face.
就是以面对面
And he said that if he went down for it,
他说他已经破釜沉舟了
I was going down with him.
我们在一条船上
So you framed Sheehan for Walker.
所以你为了沃克陷害希恩
I saw the video.
我看到了录像
I saw what Sheehan did. Him and Drake.
我看到是希恩干的 他还有德雷克
Yeah, I switched the bullets.
没错 我换了子弹
Fuck Frank Sheehan.
弗兰克·希恩是个烂人
Better him than me.
拖他下水更好一点
What'd you do with the bullet
你在子弹上做了什么手脚
you lifted from the Elias autopsy?
你从埃利亚斯的尸检里把它拿走了吗
Tossed it in the gutter at Cal State.
我换了子弹以后
After I switched it.
把它扔进加州大学的排水沟里
Fuck me.
我♥操♥
There's no evidence that
没有证据证明
anything you just told us is true.
你告诉我们的都是真的
We have her financials. Several sizable deposits--
我们有她的财务信息 几个数量较大的存款
origin unknown.
来历不明
Unless those checks have Walker's name on them,
除非这些支票上都有沃克的名字
you don't have shit.
否则你什么都没有
My office can't go forward without evidence.
我的人不能在没有证据的情况下跟进
You don't have it.
你没有证据
No gun, no video, no charges.
没有枪 没有录像 没有控告
And Lincoln? She looks good for any number of crimes.
那么林肯呢 任何犯罪看上去她都可能有关系
Let my office know if things change.
如果情况有变让我们知道
So what now?
那现在干嘛
Now we, uh, start over.
现在我们重新开始
Look for any links between Lincoln, Walker and Elias.
找找林肯 沃克和埃利亚斯之间的任何关联
Anything that backs up her story.
任何可以支撑她口供的线索
Why don't we just do a pretext call
为什么我们不找个借口把沃克叫过来
and nail Walker with his own words?
然后让他自己说
Good luck getting that up and running
那祝你运气够好能找到证据
before Walker finds out Lincoln's in lockdown.
并且在沃克发现林肯被抓之前
Yeah, we don't have that kind of time. We've got the weekend
没错 我们没有时间了 过了周末
and then we have to charge her.
就不得不指控她
What about a poly? It's not worth a damn in court,
测谎怎么样 在法庭上不足为证
but it might help convince O'Shea.
但它可能会有助于让奥谢信服
Go ahead, set it up.
走吧 行动起来
We got to find that video, if it really exists.
如果录像真的存在 我们就要找到它
And get fresh warrants for Elias' office and apartment.
然后为埃利亚斯的办公室和部门提供新的证据
We weren't looking for a microchip
我们之前搜索的时候
when we searched before.
并没有去找微芯片
Okay, do it.
好的 去做吧
But coordinate with the special master, okay?
但和特别专家协调好 好吗
Don't cross any lines.
别越界了
So that leaves Walker. We got to run him down.
那么剩下沃克 我们要查他
We got to see if he's got any alibi
看看他对于凶杀当晚
for the night of the killing.
有什么托辞
But we got to be discreet.
可我们得小心点
I got Walker.
我去找沃克
According to his driver's stolen gun report,
根据他司机的那把被偷的枪的报告
Walker was at the Biltmore Friday night-- fund-raiser.
周五晚上沃克在比尔特莫的资金募集♥会♥
Good to know, thanks.
很高兴知道 谢谢
Okay, let's do it.
好吧 去干吧
All right, next time we call O'Shea,
没错 下次我们要告诉奥谢
we bring him a prosecutable case.
我们给了他一个可以起诉的案子
Bosch, my office.
博斯 来我办公室
I thought you would be thrilled
我以为你会对林肯指认
that Lincoln put the finger on Bradley Walker.
布拉德利·沃克这件事非常激动
I'm his alibi.
我是他的不在场证明
Night of the killing, I was watching him at his fund-raiser.
凶杀当晚 在他的募集♥会♥上我一直盯着他
He saw me there, engaged me.
他在那儿看见我 吸引我注意
He was using me in case he needed an alibi.
万一他需要不在场证明那他可以利用我
Jesus Christ.
上帝
Did you have eyes on him the entire time?
整个时间你有没有一直盯着他
Just about.
差不多
A male transporting a female custody solo
男的单独押送女的
is frowned upon in the department.
在局里是不太认同的
It's frowned upon heavily.
而且是严重不赞成的
Who's gonna write me up
谁来告发我
Just saying.
只是说说而已
Must be a purpose to it.
一定是有目的的
You didn't move the needle in the interview.
在面谈时你没有转移他们的注意
No checkable facts.
没有石锤
Nobody believes you about Walker.
没人相信你关于沃克的说法
You need to figure out how you could help us out,
你要想想你怎么能帮我们查清楚
or Walker skates and leaves you to take the fall.
否则沃克会跑路 然后留下你来顶罪
Come on, what have you got?
得了 你最后得到什么了
I don't have shit.
我什么也没拿到
He's too smart.
他太狡猾了
You missed the turn for MDC.
你错过了去MDC的路口
Piper Tech.
管道科技
Good.
没错
I'll take a poly.
我来测谎
Every fucking thing I said was true.
证明我所说的都是真的
Bosch.
博斯
It's Bennett. Bad news.
我是贝尼特 坏消息
How's that?
怎么了
Our River Watch suspect got swept up by ICE yesterday.
我们的河岸看守所的嫌疑犯昨天被ICE扫荡了
By the time word got to us...
截止那时我们得到的信息是
Known felon, rapid deportation.
已知的重罪犯 迅速驱逐出境
They shipped him across the border. Gone.
他们已经把他送出边境了 不见了
Swept up where? Downtown.
清除了哪里 市中心
That new high-rise going up across from the Biltmore.
新造的高楼在比尔特摩的对面
The Walker Grand.
沃克大楼
Yeah, I think that's it.
没错 我想就是它
Harry...
哈里
Thanks for the update.
谢谢你的消息
It sucks, I know.
很糟糕 我知道
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
What can I do for you, Mrs. Elias?
我能为你做些什么 埃利亚斯夫人
I heard you let him go.
我听说你放他走了
Sheehan.
希恩
We want the real killer, and so do you.
我们要真的凶手 你也是
It wasn't Frank Sheehan.
凶手不是弗兰克·希恩
Well, you inspire confidence,
好吧 你的坚定让
which I can't say about everybody else
这么做让我不能对所有涉案的人
associated with the case.
说三道四了
How so?
为什么
I'm dealing with the medical examiner's office.
我去了验尸官办公室
They gave me this.
他们给了我这个
The things that were on his body
这是他身上的东西
and not collected at the crime scene.
但没有在案发现场收集
Why are you showing me this?
你为什么要给我看这个
He didn't wear a wedding band, Detective.
他从不带结婚戒指 探长
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表