剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Wow, I... I don't remember.
这 我不记得了
I mean, when you're in it, it's...
我意思是 当你身处其中的时候
it's kind of hard to see things clearly.
很难看清楚事情
You think they are splitting up?
你觉得他们会分手吗
I know. Talk to her. I tried.
我知道 和她谈 我试过了
Then keep trying.
那就继续试
Keep trying. Obviously. I'm a Bosch, Dad.
继续试 没错 爸 我可是博斯家的孩子
That's what we do.
我们就是干这个的
You want some doubledouble? Oof. No.
你要双层吗 噢别了
I'm too tired to chew. It's still warm.
太累了嚼不动 还热着呢
And, unlike sushi, still good.
不像寿司 还不错的
There's fries inside.
里面有薯条
Game's this way.
这边走
Eleanor.
埃莉诺
We were just about to start without you.
我们正打算不等你就开始呢
Good thing you didn't.
好在你们还没开始
Can't win 'em all when you don't win the first one.
不赢第一个就没法全赢呢
Blinds are 500 and 1,000. First ace deals.
盲注是500和1000 第一把
Beginner's luck.
新手好运嘛
5,000 to you.
给你五千
Let's make it 20.
加到两万吧
Good hand.
漂亮
Game's over. I'm sorry.
游戏结束了 不好意思
The game has to end.
必须结束
Are you kidding? We paid for the whole night.
你在逗我 我们不是付了一个晚上吗
I understand. I will return your money.
我明白 钱退给你
We paid for this room,
我们已经包下这里了
and we're not leaving until the game's over.
牌还没打完我们不会走
I'm sorry.
不好意思
You're done here.
你们打完了
Please, please, come. Cash them out.
拜托了拜托了 快 给他们算账
Come, please, this way. Cash them out.
这边请 算账
Please. Let's go,
麻烦了 走吧
please, please, hurry. Hurry. You missed your plane.
麻烦了麻烦了 赶紧 你误机了
Aren't there planes every day?
飞机不是每天都有吗
I told him but he wouldn't listen.
我跟他讲他不听
Let me explain.
听我说一下好不好
Please, you must leave now.
这边请 你得马上离开
Uh... No, this way.
不是 这边走
I won't be a second.
马上就来
Eleanor.
埃莉诺
Uh... What are you doing?
噢... 你干嘛呢
You forgot your money.
你忘了钱
Thanks.
谢谢
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表