剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Come on. What can I say?
说吧 我能说什么
How about the truth?
说实话吧
The truth would be nice.
说实话就行
Even a little bit of it.
说一点也行吗
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Tell Harry th...
跟哈里说
So, does the mistress-slash- jury consultant have an alibi?
所以那位情妇兼后腿兼陪审团的顾问有不在场证明吗
Well, security puts her in the apartment,
保安说她在公♥寓♥里面
but I doubt a woman committed this crime.
但我怀疑一个女人能不能实施犯罪
Why not? Well, call it a hunch,
为什么不行 直觉吧
but bullet up the ass is tantamount to rape.
但爆菊无异于强♥奸♥
I don't think a female makes that statement.
我觉得一个女性不会这样
Duncan's story
邓肯说的
about the son? Prior arrests, but none stuck.
关于儿子的事儿呢 此前被捕 后来放了
The associate claims dad always intervened.
同事声称父亲总是在干涉
Yeah, mistress seemed to think Elias had some
没错 情妇觉得埃利亚斯似乎
"Come to Jesus" Thing going on.
遇上了什么 大事儿
Came down hard on the kid.
打♥压♥那个孩子
That's motive, isn't it
这是个动机吧
What else?
还有呢
Wallet is a dead end. Credit cards, license,
钱包没啥 信♥用♥卡♥ 执照
receipts, pictures of his wife, loose change.
收据 妻子的照片 零钱
Eh, pull the purchase records anyway for the credit cards.
嗯 还是查一下信♥用♥卡♥的购买♥♥记录吧
You never know.
说不定有收获
J. Edgar's phone guy's gonna help with turnaround
埃德加认识修手♥机♥的人可以搞定
on that number that left the text for Elias.
帮助调查给埃利亚斯留信息的那个号♥码
How are we doing on his old cases?
他的旧案子有什么进展
First batch, already got about a half a dozen cops
首先 已经查到有几个警♥察♥
with plausible motive to kill him.
有杀人动机了
Clients? Nothing yet.
委托人呢 还没有结果
Clients loved him. Uh, we should keep our focus
委托人都喜欢他 嗯 我们应该留意
on our Black Guardian detectives.
我们的黑守卫探员
Francis Sheehan was involved in a OIS a few years back.
弗朗西斯·希恩几年前卷入一起OIS
I remember it came up in our IA review.
我记得他在我们的调查综述里面出现过
Well, find it. And any others
好 找出来 你们名单上面的警♥察♥
for the cops you got on your short lists.
还有别的什么问题吗
I'm pulling all Terry Drake's old use of force complaints.
我在调泰瑞·德雷克此前的暴♥力♥投诉
Could be something there.
也许会有收获
It goes where it goes.
看着办吧
Drake knows the score.
德里克知道规矩
Okay. Everybody go home, get some sleep.
好吧 大家都回家去 睡会儿觉
Tomorrow we pull in the RHD boys, verify their alibis,
明天我们审问RHD的人 核查他们的不在场证明
cross 'em off the list.
把他们和名单交叉比对一下
Or not.
或者有变
Jesus, watch where the fuck you're going!
我的天 你♥他♥妈♥看路
Why am I even talking to the L.A. Times?
我何必和洛杉矶时报谈话呢
IA clears the RHD cops on Black Guardian,
IA清除了RHD黑守卫的资料
it's page one, above the fold.
就在第一页 最上面
We report the news, Ms. Zealy.
查莉女士 是我们报道的新闻
Do you? Or do you just
是吗 你们不过就是把
print whatever press release the city hands out?
市里发的随便什么新闻稿打印出来吧
So, in other words, you're doing now exactly what you say
所以换句话说 你就是在做你口中市里做的事情
the city's doing-- making prejudicial assumptions,
预设偏见
jumping to conclusions without the facts. No.
罔顾事实直接得出结论 我没有
It's just, if the police try to cover this up,
就是 如果警方想要掩盖这事儿的话
the community needs to respond, and we will.
社会需要作出回应 我们会的
Look, I'm here out of respect to Howard Elias,
我来这里悼念霍华德·埃利亚斯
a man that dedicated his life to justice. Thank you.
他是将生命献给正义的人 谢谢你
Harry Bosch. I called ahead.
哈里·博斯 我之前打过电♥话♥
Sure. Come on in, Detective.
没错 请进
I'll tell Mr. Walker you're here.
我跟沃克先生说一下你到了
Lakers up by 11, fourth quarter.
第四场湖人赢了11分
Follow basketball?
你看篮球吗
Not so much.
不怎么看
Well, I'm sorry to make your long day longer, Detective.
真不好意思让你加班了
I really only have one question.
我就是有一个问题
Same one everyone's asking.
每个人都在问的那个问题
I wanted to hear it from you.
我想听你的回答
Out of earshot of the department and City Hall,
避开局里和市政厅
in case that factors.
如果有这方面牵扯的话
It doesn't.
没有
What do you think?
你怎么看
Didn't you know him?
你知道他吗
you, the mayor, Elias.
你 市长 埃利亚斯
Well...
这个
like all of us,
同我们所有人一样
he had this city in his blood.
他把这城市放在心里
Like you, I think.
我认为和你一样
Like your father?
像你的父亲
My father bulldozed Bunker Hill
我父亲铲平了邦克山
so lawyers could have an ocean view.
好让律师们享受海景
His father destroyed Chavez Ravine
他父亲为了明知不可能的廉价房♥
for low-cost housing he knew would never happen.
毁了查韦斯谷
But you're better than that.
但你会做得更好的
That's not for me to judge.
这不是我来评判的
Was it a cop who killed Elias?
警♥察♥杀了埃利亚斯吗
Logical assumption.
合理假设吧
You have other suspects?
你有其他嫌疑人
Following all the leads.
跟着线索
Ask the right questions,
问对问题
I have to believe...
我相信
the answers will get me to the truth.
答案会带我找到真♥相♥的
You know, that cold case
你说 你在查的
you're working on...
那个悬案
Can I be of any help?
需不需要我帮忙
When I think you can,
我需要你的时候
you can be sure I'll reach out to you.
我肯定联♥系♥你
Hello?
有人吗
Anyone home?
有人在吗
Hello?
有人吗
Come on. 15 minutes?
不是吧 15分钟而已
Guys?
人呢
Ooh, Jesus, you scared the hell out of me.
天哪 你们吓着我了
That was the idea, I think.
就是要吓着你
You really thought we'd left?
你真的觉得我们走了
Ah, plates,
拿盘子
napkins, chop-chop.
纸巾 快快
We wouldn't leave, Dad. Not with pineapple pizza.
我们不会走的 爸爸 还没吃凤梨披萨呢
Look at you.
看你
A comedian.
演喜剧呢
Mom is an impossible human.
妈简直不可思议
Talk or text, Mads.
玛 说话还是发短♥信♥呢
We got third in our pool.
我们得了第三
Liz kept setting Emma, who kept hitting it out.
艾玛一直进攻 利兹就一直对付她
We lost our first and last match.
第一场和第三场输了
Mads, please.
玛 拜托
Thank you.
谢谢
Sorry I couldn't be there.
我很抱歉没能过去
Angel's Flight homicide.
安吉尔缆车谋杀案
Becca's mom saw you on TV.
贝卡的妈妈在电视上看到你了
#KilledByCops. It's trending.
热门话题呢 警♥察♥杀人
Mmm. #Wrong. Beginning stages.
嗯 这话题错了 还在最初阶段呢
Gathering information... I know.
搜集信息 我知道
And then sifting.
之后筛查
I asked Mom about Reggie.
我问妈妈瑞奇的事儿
She won't talk about it.
她不说
Mmm.
嗯
Maybe she's trying to figure it out herself.
大概她想自己查
Did you eat?
吃过了吗
Was she like this when you guys broke up?
你们离婚的时候她就像这样子吗
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表