剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
The Feds said the Chinese government will take care of it.
联邦调查人员说中国政♥府♥会搞定它的
You believe them?
你相信他们吗
His cover's blown, he's exposed a covert operation
他自己暴露了 暴露了一场秘密行动
and everyone connected to it.
所有人都跟它联♥系♥到了一起
I want to.
我很想
It's impossible to say for sure.
但是不能肯定
But the guys who...
但是这个人
They're dead.
他们死了
I don't want you going anywhere for a while.
我不希望你去任何地方
Same here.
我也一样
How did you figure out she was here?
你怎么知道她在这里
City has a ledger with a list of names
城里有一本记录无名尸
of unclaimed dead.
的名单
Goes back more than a hundred years.
可以追溯到一百多年前
They keep the ashes for a while.
他们会把骨灰保留一段时间
Nobody shows up to pay the fee...
没人出来付钱
Sacred ground.
一片神圣的土地
Yeah.
是啊
Still... I'd rather be anywhere but here.
不过 我宁愿待在除了这里的任何地方
So it goes, Mads.
过去了 玛迪
So it goes.
过去了
Hey.
嘿
I can't take them at all today-- I'm sorry.
我今天不能带他们了 我很抱歉
All right. Task force.
好吧 任务所迫
We're scrambling on a new lead.
我们正在查新线索
I'll make it up to you tonight.
我今晚会补偿你的
Don't. Don't do that.
别这样
Do what? Make a promise you might break.
做什么 许一个你不会遵守的承诺
We've been there. I don't want to go back.
我们以前就那样 我不想再回去了
It'd be a lot easier if we were in the same house.
如果我们在同一屋檐下那事情就简单得多
I'll go tell 'em.
我去告诉他们
No.
不
Let's just get this out instead of dancing around it.
我们走出来而不是原地打转
Jerry, I'm not interested in getting back together.
杰瑞 我不想复合
We are back together.
我们已经复合了
When we want to be. When we don't,
有时候一起 有时候分开
you have your life, I have mine.
你有你的生活 我也有我的
What kind of a family is that?
那这个家得成什么样了
What kind was it when you slept around
从你不在家过夜导致
and got us divorced to begin with?
我们离婚开始就是这样了
I didn't mean it like that. Yes, you did.
我不是这个意思 你就是
Sorry.
对不起
We're good, J.
我们这样很好 杰
Here's where we are, and I like how we are.
现在我们这样 我也很喜欢我们现在这样
If this is about my work, I told you...
如果是因为我的工作 我告诉你...
No, you want to quit, go ahead.
不 你想要辞职 那就这么做啊
It's not gonna change how I feel.
这并不能改变我现在的感受
You don't know that.
你不理解
The cop is who you are.
你是一个警♥察♥
It's why I love you, and why I can't be with you all the time.
那就是为什么我爱你 但是却不能时刻和你在一起的原因
What if I want more?
如果我想要更多呢
I'll be sad. But I've been sad before.
我会很难过 不过以前我也难过
We still have kids to raise.
我们还要抚养孩子
In each other's lives, this way or another.
别以这样那样的方式在彼此的生活中纠缠
Go on, Jerry.
都过去了 杰瑞
Be safe, and let me know when you come up for air.
注意安全 如果想回到生活中 告诉我
Whatever you decide.
做你想做的事去吧
When you're old and lonely, you'll be begging me
当你又老又孤独时 你会来求我
to drive you everywhere. There's Uber.
带你去任何地方 可以用优步
You have that rule about not paying for anything
你有一个原则 就是不会用你的手♥机♥
with your phone.
去支付任何东西
Taxis still take cash.
出租车收现金
Yeah, sure. Somebody's got to keep them in business.
是的 当然 那也得有人开
I'm going.
我要走了
Chapman.
查普曼大学
I told them.
我告诉他们了
It was Mom who made me apply, but I'm going because I want to.
这是我妈让我申请的 不过我还是很愿意去的
What I think doesn't factor?
我要是说我想这不是主要原因呢
I know what you think.
我知道你的想法
Usually.
经常如此
You're in a language that I understand.
你说的话我总能懂
I guess that's a compliment.
我猜这是在称赞我
Don't get all weepy on me, Dad.
不要对我哭兮兮 爸爸
How old are your kids?
你孩子多大了
Seven, five and one.
一个七岁 一个五岁 还有一个一岁
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢你 不客气
Ooh, that's a lot of food.
噢 有好多吃的
You know, you don't think of salmon croquettes
你认为将三文鱼丸子作为早餐并不太好
as a breakfast meat, but on a bad day
但是在糟糕的一天
these babies make me smile.
这些小宝贝却能让我很开心
You got a lot of bad days?
你经历了很多糟糕的日子吗
Homicides are down.
杀人案件的比率下降了
Assaults, property crimes are up.
但是攻击和财产犯罪率却在不同上涨
Our clearance rate could be better.
我们对此的清除本可以做得更好的
We're not glamorous, like Hollywood,
我们不像好莱坞分局那样名气在外
but we get the job done.
但是我们尽职尽责
Might want to bring some people.
我在想也许可以带一些人进来
Couple of D-one spots opening up.
一对D1点要开放了
Just got to schedule the oral.
那要好好计划口试
I know there's some dust in my past, but...
我知道我的过去有一些不好的事 但是
It's mostly a formality at this point,
考虑到我们对你热情的态度
considering the glowing rec we got on you.
这就不过是一个必要的程序而已
Billets. I'll miss her.
比利茨 我会想念她的
She's top-drawer.
她是首位
It was Terry Drake put you over the top.
以前泰瑞·德雷克总把你放在首位
Yeah, he said RHD made a huge mistake not taking you.
是 他还说劫案凶杀科犯了一个很大的错误就是没有要你
Drake.
德雷克
Any problem you coming on next month?
你对你下个月过来的事还有什么疑问吗
You promised us
你给过我们承诺
Bosch wouldn't flinch if it came to charging a cop.
如果想准备起诉一名警♥察♥的话 博斯是不会退缩的
Bosch can't force the DA to file.
博斯不能强迫地检提出诉讼
Maybe it's time to consider letting another detective
我想现在是时候让另一位侦探
take the lead on this.
来负责这件事了
And what would you have him do differently?
那你还想让他干什么别的
Been there, done that, Irv.
行了 就这样把 欧文
I've been talking to the other commissioners,
我已经其开始和其他委员谈这事了
and we... I'm told immigration
而且我们 昨天我已经通知移♥民♥局
found our River Watch arson suspect yesterday.
帮忙找到我们在河岸看守所的纵火犯
Bondigas... on your job site.
邦迪盖斯 在你工作范围内
Anonymous tip.
是匿名举报
Your detectives must be pleased.
那你的侦探一定很高兴啊
Well, they never got to talk to him.
他们从未和他谈过
Expedited deportation of known felons.
赶紧把这个混♥蛋♥驱逐出境吧
Well, at least he won't
至少不让他
be committing any more crimes up here.
在这里犯下更多罪行
No, he won't.
不 他不会的
Only a handful of people knew we were looking for him.
只有少数人知道我们在找他
And LAPD doesn't share business with ICE.
而洛杉矶警局也不愿移♥民♥局知道消息
You shared it with me.
但是你把它告诉我了
Yes, I did.
是的 没错
Irv, immigration is picking up criminals every day.
欧文 移♥民♥局每天都在抓捕罪犯
When Detective Bosch does bring his case to the DA,
当博斯侦探把他的案子交回地检署时
whoever he determines did this, it will stick.
无论是谁他都会下定决心这么做的
Rest assured.
好好休息
May be too late for the city.
也许对这座城市来说为时过晚了
The city will survive.
这座城市能够幸存下来
You, me, the mayor...
你 我 还有市长
we're just passing through.
我们都会没事
And Bosch?
那么博斯呢
The city could use more like him.
这座城市会更加友好的接纳他
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表