剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Do you agree with them?
你同意这种观点吗
Send in Detectives Bennett and Pell.
叫贝尼特和帕尔探员进来
Chief.
局长
I understand you've had a breakthrough on River Watch.
我知道你们在河谷的案子上有突破了
Person of interest.
是关于嫌疑人的
Undocumented individual overheard,
有人私下传播的小道消息
two separate occasions,
在两个不同的场合散布的
bragging about the torching of an old folks' home.
吹嘘说是放火烧了一对老夫妻的家
Reliable sources?
消息可靠吗
CI's we've used before, solid results.
我们之前联络过的一个线人给的消息 很可靠
We have a description, a name.
我们搞到嫌疑人体征了 还有姓名
Uh, Bondigas.
叫邦迪加斯
Says he lit the match, made a pile of money.
说是他点的火柴 捞了一大笔
A contract job.
受雇纵火
Yeah, we've made a few discreet inquiries.
是的 我们暗暗询问了一番
Didn't want to spook 'em.
不想打草惊蛇
Construction site's downtown.
建筑工地在市中心
CI says he's a welder.
线人说他是个接焊工
Bosch has some intersect with this, doesn't he?
博斯跟这事也搭点边 是吧
A cold case connected to Caffrey,
一个跟卡佛里有关的悬案
the ex-cop who died in the fire.
就是那个死于大火的警♥察♥
We reached out.
我们沟通过
Bosch must be pretty busy with Elias.
博斯肯定在忙埃利亚斯的事
Well, I'll fill him in the next time we talk.
下次我同他谈话时 我会告知他这件事的
Good work.
干得不错
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
Listen, Chief, I...
听着 局长 我
I wouldn't put too much faith in rumors, Captain.
我不会太信那些谣言 警长
If I decide to make changes in RHD, trust me,
如果我想在劫案凶杀科搞变革 相信我
you'll be the first to know.
你会第一个知道的
I don't know what you're worried about, Allen.
我不明白你在担心什么 爱伦
The thing's not built yet. The penthouses are 70% sold.
施工还没开始呢 顶楼就卖♥♥了百分之七十了
It's not me. It's my board. Who?
不是我担心 是我们董事会 谁
Jamie Leonard? His firm's taking two full floors.
杰米·莱昂纳德吗 他的公♥司♥要买♥♥整整两层楼的
We need to restructure the new loan. You're too leveraged.
我们要对新贷款进行重组 你太杠杆化了
This is legacy.
这可是祖传的啊
We're all leveraged one way or another.
我们都或多或少有些杠杆化嘛
Leverage, risk... that's how this city changes.
杠杆 风险 城市就是这么变革的
The bank needs breathing room. You need to shift some equity.
银行需要些喘息的余地 你需要转些股权
Fine. Whatever you need.
好吧 你说怎样就怎样
Two percent of your phase three top sheet should do it.
只要你第三♥期♥顶单的两个百分点就够了
It's no problem. Send the papers, I'll sign them.
没问题啊 你把文件寄过来 我直接签
Oh, shit.
该死
Look at this. Oh, a good car wash
你瞧瞧 好好洗个车
will fix that right up. It's just dust.
就好了 只是尘土而已
Hell, have it detailed. On me.
那就来个豪华清洗呗 算我的
Golden Soup's ground zero.
上流食府是起点
Poker game.
扑克游戏
who was playing, how they got there.
要搞清楚玩家是谁 他们如何达到这一步的
The Chinese national didn't play. If he had,
那个中国国籍的人没参与 要是他参与了
Eleanor would have taken his picture earlier.
埃莉诺之前就会拍下他的照片的
So he showed up late.
那么他是后来才出现的
Why?
为什么呢
We've got to talk.
咱们得聊一聊
I thought we were.
刚才不就是在聊吗
If I'm in, I'm in all the way,
如果我入伙 我就要全盘参与
which means no surprises. Not this time.
不能有我不知道的事 这回肯定不能
No apology for what I did with Gunn.
我不会为甘恩的事道歉
I'm talking about now. Moving forward.
我是说现在 过去的就过去了
How does this go?
咱们怎么搞
We're gonna find who killed Eleanor.
找出是谁杀了埃莉诺
That's not what I'm asking.
我问的不是这个
But that's my answer.
这就是我的答案
We get there, see how it goes down.
咱们到那以后 再看看事情会怎么发展
If that's not enough, I understand.
如果这还不够的话 我也能理解
No justice, no peace. No justice, no peace.
不讨公道不罢休 不讨公道不罢休
No jus...
不讨
Sorry. Left my keys in here.
不好意思 忘了拿钥匙
Central's got a witness that puts Sheehan in a bar
中♥央♥警局有个目击证人 看到希恩周五晚上
at Grand Street Friday night.
在格兰街的一家酒吧里
Fit the timeline?
时间吻合吗
Wit's wobbly on that.
目击证人有点不确定
Uniform found your ID in the parking lot this morning.
工作人员今早在停车场发现了你的身份证
Must've dropped it.
肯定是你掉那儿的
Mystery solved.
谜题解开了
No guarantees,
我不敢保证
but I'm gonna try to sneak you in before this multi-four
但我会试着在南局的活动之前
from South Bureau.
帮你混进去
Any chance I could watch?
我可以看看你怎么做的吗
I've never seen one before.
我从未见过的
Bucket list. Yeah, I get that a lot.
一生所愿嘛 是啊 这话我听多了
I'll text you a heads-up when we're close.
快好了的时候 我会发信息提醒你
Why can't you find Sheehan?
你为什么找不到希恩
I'm really uncomfortable talking to you, sir.
跟您说话我真的很不自在 先生
You really should be talking to Bosch.
你真应该找博斯聊
I would be if the good detective bothered
要是这个警探大佬肯回我电♥话♥
to return my calls.
我倒是乐意跟他聊啊
Sheehan. A cop who doesn't want to be found by other cops.
希恩的事 他是个不想被其他条子找到的条子
He's making us work for it.
他在给我们制♥造♥障碍
I don't know what else I can tell you.
我也不知道还能跟你说些啥了
You know, if this murder isn't solved,
你瞧 如果谋杀案不结案
if this investigation drags on...
如果调查拖延下去
What about the ballistics?
那弹道检验呢
They tested his gun last night.
他们昨晚检测了他的枪
Results should be back today.
今天应该就会有结果
The bullets match, that's it.
如果轨迹吻合 那就确定了
Thank you, Sergeant.
谢谢你 警督
Ms. Bosch. Lee Russo.
博斯小姐你好 我是李·罗素
I understand you're having trouble
我听说你在处理你妈妈的保险箱时
with your mother's safety deposit box.
遇到了点麻烦
I need access to the box,
我需要打开保险箱
but I don't need anyone watching me while I do it.
但我开的时候希望不要有人在旁边看着
Unfortunately, probate rules...
很抱歉 监管条例
Only apply to boxes owned by individuals.
只适用于为个人所有的保险箱
This box is owned by a trust.
这个保险箱属于信托的
My mother transferred title a few months ago.
我妈妈几个月前就把这个改了
I'm sorry. I was misinformed.
不好意思 我信息来源有误
I have a key
我有一把钥匙
and a death certificate.
以及一份死亡证明
And, as you can see, I'm the successor trustee
如你所见 我是埃莉诺希望家庭信托财产的
of the Eleanor Wish family trust.
继承托管人
Great. Everything's in order.
挺好 一切都挺合理的
Hey, Mr. Sheehan. Hey.
嘿 希恩先生 嘿
Cody.
科迪
Thanks for doing this. Yeah. No problem.
谢谢你帮忙 没什么的
Hey, you're undercover.
嘿 你乔装打扮了
Ah, I know. You can't talk about it.
啊 知道了 保密嘛
Just head out, please. Thanks. Yeah.
赶紧出发吧 谢了 好
Yeah, but how exactly
是啊 但到底要
does one coddle the egg?
怎么温水煮青蛙呢
You indulge it. Big allowance,
你拿好的供着他 高津贴
trips to Paris for Fashion Week. I'm serious.
给他票去巴黎看时装周 我认真的
But no COMSTAT meetings.
但不要搞通讯卫星数据库会议
Now, sure, an egg will help a good L.T. Egg.
当然 别的青蛙会帮那些被温水煮的好青蛙
But those fucking windbag eggs
但来自山谷局的那些
from Valley Bureau...
空话连篇的青蛙就
Hollywood units
好莱坞各单位
and 27 Tom-Lincoln 41,
以及车牌号♥27TM41的巡逻车
ambulance hit and run just occurred
刚在富兰克林和卡汉加大道交汇处
at Franklin and Cahuenga.
发生一起救护车肇事逃逸事件
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表