剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
当然了 容我飘飘然一会儿
It's what I've been thinking, too.
我也是这样想的
Appear to be responding swiftly
表面上对公众的需求
To what the public needs...
迅速做出回应
..But, in fact, implementing the changes
但是实际上
That you intended to make all along.
在暗地里实施着你想要的改变
Still a few loose ends to tie up.
我还需要点时间理清下头绪
A cop in a cage
一个关在牢房♥的警♥察♥
Is a real morale killer, Harry.
可真是磨灭大家士气的凶手啊
You gonna charge our friend in there or what?
你是打算告我们的朋友吗
I still time left.
我还有点时间
Hey. He here? Booking.
他在这吗 正在预约呢
No camera in the jail interview room.
监狱的审讯室里没监控
Gonna need to bring your own recorder.
需要带自己的录音笔进去
Jail
监狱
I'll fill you in. Go check your weapon.
我会告诉你细节的 先把枪收起来吧
Be right back.
马上回来
Wait till Sheehan sees him.
注意下希恩看到鲁克时的反应
Mank, give us some audio.
曼克 把声音放出来
Rooker! Rooker!
鲁克 鲁克
Rook!
鲁克
Rooker!
鲁克
What's going on, guys?
发生什么了
Rook.
鲁克
Robertson, talk to me. Come on.
罗伯森 我跟你说话呢
Robertson, fucking talk to me!
罗伯森 你♥他♥妈♥说话啊
Come on!
拜托了
Okay.
好吧
Let's do this.
该换我们去了
Bosch. What the fuck's going on here?
博斯 到底他妈的怎么回事
Bosch!
博斯
Come on, man, talk to me.
老兄 跟我说话啊
What's Rook doing here?
鲁克为什么来这了
Get a sitter for your daughter?
给你女儿找到临时保姆了
My ex. Lousy husband,
我那个讨人厌的前夫去了
But he's a pretty good dad.
但他确实是个好爸爸
Your partner got any upside?
你搭档得到什么好处了
Jesus. Jerry, let it slide.
杰瑞 先别急
Something happen with Amy?
艾米怎么了
Wasted half the day signing out evidence
她忙了大半天从希恩牵扯到的
from Sheehan's old officerinvolved shooting. Why?
那起枪击案里搜集证据 为什么
You weren't with her?
你没跟她在一起
Me?
我吗
No. When?
当然没有了 什么时候
Tuesday.
周二
I had the credit union warrant and the coroner.
我那天去取信贷合作社的授权令还有法医报告了
Maybe she just wanted to check the evidence
她可能只是想调查下
Against something from the file.
那些跟档案相悖的证据
See? What I said.
我说对了吧
Amy's ambitious.
艾米很有野心的
Me? I like it where I'm at.
至于我嘛 很安于现状
Why you're here and she's not.
那她现在怎么不在这儿呢
You ask her about it?
你问过艾米了吗
It's not worth the time it would take.
不值得浪费那个时间
I'll go see if Rooker's lawyer showed up.
我去看看鲁克的律师到了没
He's in a mood.
他心情不太好
So what are we working with?
那我们现在该忙什么呢
Besides the bad alibi?
除了这个没什么说服力的不在场证明
Pretty sure Elias had surveillance footage
埃利亚斯一定有能证明希恩
Proves Sheehan did Black Guardian.
是黑守卫的监控视频
Impossible.
不可能
I saw every inch of that footage.
那视频我仔细看过了
Special master said Elias was gonna drop a video at trial
特别专家说埃利亚斯本想在法庭上公开一段视频
To impeach RHD.
来控告劫案凶杀科
Could be Rooker went with Sheehan
有可能是鲁克和希恩一起
To get the tape back from Elias,
从埃利亚斯那里拿回了录像
Shit went sideways.
案件有了新线索
Jesus.
天呐
Well, how did Elias get ahold of it?
那埃利亚斯又是从哪得到视频的
Well, RHD collected the cameras on the day, right?
那天劫案凶杀科不是把摄像头都拿走了吗
So, Pipes, Fix, Drake.
所以 派普斯 费克斯 德雷克
Take your pick.
你随便选一个
Well, it's got to be Drake, right?
应该是德雷克对吗
What?
怎么
Was it you or Snyder that verified the cameras
为哈里斯投诉一案核实监控的人
For the Harris complaint?
是你还是斯奈德
I don't know. Why?
我记不清楚 怎么了
The case report says it was you.
案件报告上写的是你
Could have been.
那有可能就是我
Or we went to the junkyard together
也许我们一起去了垃圾场
And I wrote it up.
然后我就写了
Five cameras.
5个摄像头
What does the report say?
报告里说了些什么
I, uh...
我
I don't remember.
不记得了
Could you have found a camera but didn't log it in?
是不是有个没有记录在案的摄像头
What does this have to do with Rooker?
这和鲁克有关系吗
Did you know there's a security cam in the property room?
你知道证物处有个摄像头吗
Me neither.
我也不知道
Everybody who comes and goes.
每个进出过的人都会进行登记
Snyder's name is in the book.
斯奈德的名字在册子上
But you're on video.
但监控拍到的确是你
Tuesday.
星期二
Walking in to swap out the bullet,
结束了互助社的事
After the credit union,
在法医赶到之前
Before the coroner's.
你把子弹换了
There were no bullets in that box.
盒子里没子弹
But why lie?
但为什么说谎
Why use Snyder's name?
为什么要用斯奈德的名字
Look...
是这样
You were giving me the grunt work.
你给了我这份苦差事
I thought... I just thought, Sheehan's killed someone before.
我以为 我只是想着 希恩杀过人
It might be helpful. It wasn't.
可能对此有帮助 但并没有
Look, and I didn't want you up my ass for taking initiative.
我不想让你捷足先登
Where the fuck is Rooker?
鲁克他妈死哪去了
Rooker has an alibi for last Friday night.
鲁克有上周五晚上不在场证明
Do you?
你有吗
Wait.
等等
What is this?
现在什么情况
You know what this is.
你心里清楚
Hold on.
等等
I park my kid, drive all the way back up here to help you,
我安顿好孩子后就赶到这儿来帮你了
And now you're questioning me, like I'm a suspect?
现在你又来质疑我 我是疑犯吗
You found a camera in the junkyard bathroom.
你在垃圾场厕所里找到了一个摄像头
Sold the video to Elias.
于是卖♥♥给了埃利亚斯
With the understanding he wouldn't divulge his source,
但想着他不会透露消息来源
Settle it out of court.
在法庭外就把他解决了
You think I killed him.
你们觉得是我杀的他
We have your bank statements.
我们有你的银行账单
Deposits that line up with other big Elias settlements.
你的存款与埃利亚斯大笔资金转账数目一样
But he didn't settle this time.
但这次他没配合你
You were exposed.
你已经暴露了
Source of the tape.
录像的来源
I didn't sell anything to Howard Elias.
我没卖♥♥给霍华德·埃利亚斯任何东西
Someone else.
其他人卖♥♥了
You have no idea.
你根本不了解
Want me to talk?
想让我说吗
Bring in the DA.
把地方检察官叫进来
O'Shea's in Sacramento.
奥谢在萨克拉曼多
Won't be back until morning.
天亮才回来
Okay.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表