剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Mads, a car like that needs a name.
这样的车肯定得取个名
I got a picture of it around here, somewhere.
还有张车的照片呢 不知放哪里了
Anyway...
总之
picnic basket in the back.
车后放着野餐篮
You're on Mom's lap, buckled in.
你坐你妈腿上 扣着安全带
Top down, wind in our hair.
车顶降下来了 微风拂面
Head to the drive-in.
我们就这么朝影院进发了
We get there,
我们到的时候
no movie.
发现根本就没电影
Closed?
关门了
Never existed.
压根就没有电影
She straight-up lied.
她扯得谎
It was a smart move.
她挺机智的
A picnic.
一顿野餐
My last night.
就在我最后呆的那晚
But it was beautiful.
但那晚确实美妙
Amazing view.
景色很好
It was a clear night.
夜晚很晴朗
Sky was packed with stars, and...
天空布满星星 而且
it was just the three of us,
就只有我们三个人
sitting on this big blue blanket.
坐在蓝色大毯子上
Buddy of mine from Stars and Stripes
我《星条旗新闻》的一个朋友
made this up for me, and...
帮我做了这个海报 然后
I sent it to your mom a few years later.
几年后 我把它送给了你妈妈
The last time together as a family.
最后一次作为家人团聚
I asked her if she was okay, me leaving.
我问她感觉怎么样 我要走的事
My age, an old guy,
毕竟我年纪在那 老了
could've finished my service as a training officer.
完成不了教官的任务了
But...
但是
she said she was fine with it.
她说她觉得没事
Said if I didn't believe her, maybe I'd believe the stars.
她说如果我不信她 也该相信这些星星
Your mom was a bit of a gambler.
你妈妈有点赌徒的个性
So, we're sitting there.
我们就这么坐在那
No shooting stars.
没出现流星
She said she's gonna count to ten.
她说她要数十秒
One shows up, I go to Afghanistan.
要是有流星出现 我就去阿富汗
No shooting star, I stay home.
没有流星 我就留在家里
You saw one.
你看到了一颗
Not just one.
不止一颗
Ten,
十颗
maybe 20.
也许有二十颗
You know, Mads,
知道吗 小玛
if I had it to do over,
如果有机会重来
I wouldn't have gone.
我不会离开的
You make choices.
人生面临各种抉择
Sometimes they're wrong, sometimes they're right.
有时你的抉择是错的 有时是对的
You do your best.
你只能尽力而为
I sure loved your mom.
我确实是爱你妈妈的
Going to bed.
我去睡了
Yeah.
好
Bosch.
我是博斯
I'm not asking for a...
我不是想听
"Jimmy, you're right."
"吉米 你是对的"
I'd settle for, um,
你只要说句
"Jimmy, you're not wrong."
"吉米 你没错" 就行
No games.
别开玩笑
Not now.
现在不是时候
Ballistics came back.
弹道报告出来了
Bullet in Howard Elias matched to Sheehan's service weapon.
霍华德·埃利亚斯身上的子弹和希恩的公配手♥枪♥是吻合的
The nine he gave you.
就是他给你的那把
I know a good shortcut.
我知道条近道
What? Never mind.
什么 没什么
Buckle up.
系好安全带
Sheehan killed Elias.
希恩杀了埃利亚斯
We solved it, Bosch.
案子破了 博斯
We got our guy.
我们抓到凶手了
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表