剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
你让她干什么了?
Detective, I'm deeply sorry.
警探 我真的非常抱歉
You put her in the crosshairs. No, this came out of the blue.
她被杀跟你脱不了干系 不 这是突发事件
This came out of a situation that you put her in.
是你让她置身险境
Eleanor was one of ours.
埃莉诺是我们的一员
The entire bureau is devastated.
整个局都深受重创
No one more than me.
没人比我更悲恸了
Just let us do our jobs.
请让我们做好本职工作
Job that got her killed.
本职工作让她命都没了?
What were you two meeting about?
你们俩见面在聊什么?
She's the mother of my child.
她是我孩子的母亲
Agent Wang's gonna take your statement.
王探员会给你录口供
Anything you can tell us would be helpful.
任何信息说不定都能帮上忙
That a one-way street?
就我单方向给你们提供信息?
No.
不
We'll share what we can.
我们也会尽可能和你分享
I'm so sorry, Detective.
我很抱歉 警探
Truck's right over here.
警车就在那边
Hey, Bosch.
嘿 博斯
You know where her cell phone is?
你知道她的手♥机♥去哪了吗?
No.
不知道
My dad got shot.
我爸也被枪击过
Jack.
杰克
You hungry?
你饿了吗?
You want something to drink?
想要喝点什么吗?
I keep thinking I should call her.
我一直在想我之前应该给她打电♥话♥
Tell her this horrible thing that happened.
告诉她发生了什么糟心的事
Thank you.
谢谢
She can stay as long as she needs.
她想要呆多久都可以
How's Harry?
哈里怎么样?
Only saw him for a second.
我就只见到他几眼
I called your desk.
我给你办公室打电♥话♥了
Barrel picked up.
胖桶接的
Said you were working the Elias task force.
说你在埃利亚斯案子的行动小组
That's Harry.
案子是哈里在带
Well, I'm pushing paper for them, not...
我只是帮他们处理一下文书 不是...
You want this, us to have a chance?
你不是说想让我们有个机会吗?
Don't lie.
那就不要跟我说谎
Jesus Christ.
天啊
Sorry to keep you waiting.
不好意思让你久等了
Stress of these situations can be dehydrating.
通常这种情况下会因为紧张而脱水
I'm good.
我没事
Right. Let's get started.
好吧 那就开始吧
Today's date is March 27, 2017,
今天是2017年3月27号♥
and the time is 1330 hours.
时间是13点30分
My name is Special Agent Lulu Wang.
我是特别探员王露露
I am currently within the FBI mobile command vehicle,
此刻位于联邦调查局的移♥动♥指挥车内
which is parked outside the crime scene
停在第三大道费尔法克斯
located at Fairfax and Third Street.
附近的犯罪现场
Present in the vehicle with me is...
和我一起的是...
Detective three, Harry Bosch, LAPD, Hollywood Division.
洛杉矶警局好莱坞分部 三♥级♥警官 哈里·博斯
I'm putting the Mobile Field Force off-site,
我把移♥动♥指挥部安排在场外提供讯息
and the officers who are up to date in de-escalation on point.
其余的控场警员界内踩点待命
Chief?
警长?
Sorry. Go on.
不好意思 你继续
I don't want a hint of riot gear until it's necessary,
除非到必要时刻 否则我不想看到任何的反暴装备
especially with CNN around the corner.
特别是电视媒体就在附近
How's Bosch?
博斯怎么样了?
He's, um... still talking to the feds.
他...还在和探员聊着
Was he close to his ex?
他和他前妻关系好吗?
The one who got away.
漏网之鱼
Detective.
警官
She'll be missed.
我们都会想念她的
I need to pick up some things for my daughter.
我要帮我女儿收拾点东西
Sure.
没问题
I don't think I'm out of school telling you
我觉得我还是有资格跟你说一声
this did not make sense.
整件事漏洞百出 一点都说不通
You working the murder or the operation?
你是谋杀小组的还是管理部的?
Both. I was Eleanor's handler.
都是 我是埃莉诺的接线人
She talk to you about the case?
她和你说过任务的事吗?
I already told Agent Wang everything I know.
我把我知道的一切都告诉王探员了
Okay.
好吧
Anyone else know about your meeting with her today?
还有人知道你们今天见面吗?
Anyone?
有人吗?
We're starting.
我们在找切入点
Her husband called from China.
她丈夫从中国打电♥话♥来
They took his passport. Were you aware of that?
他们扣留了他的护照 你知道这件事吗?
Where is that?
那是在哪拍的?
Borrego Springs.
波瑞戈泉
Beautiful.
很漂亮
I took this picture.
照片是我拍的
I need a minute.
我想呆几分钟
Sure. No rush.
没问题 不着急
Just heard about Bosch.
刚听说博斯的事了
Yeah.
对啊
Sheehan's depo. See what we got.
希恩的录像 看看有什么线索
Police!
警♥察♥!
We have a warrant to search the premises.
我们有房♥屋搜查令
He's a suspect. Knock it down.
他是疑犯 直接把门踢开
Clear. Clear.
搜查完毕 搜查完毕
Clear.
搜查完毕
Keep your eyes open.
睁大眼睛仔细搜
Sheehan has lots of friends.
希恩有不少朋友
You never know where their loyalties fall.
他们的尽忠对象你可永远猜不透
Okay, glove up.
好了 手套戴上
After photos, like the warrant says,
照相过后 依据搜查令的内容
anything and everything that might tell us
找出任何可能透露
where Francis Sheehan's gone.
弗朗西斯·希恩行踪的证据
And smashing Mr. Vernon's face into the ground
把弗农先生的头强撞向地面
was Detective Rooker's standard tactic?
是鲁克警官常用的审问策略吗?
No, sir. Nobody ever said anything
不是 没有人提及任何
about anyone smashing a face into the ground.
谁撞谁的头及其相关言论
Did it ever occur to you that the reason
你有没有想过
Mr. Vernon couldn't stay still,
弗农先生当时不停挣扎反抗
why he was flailing around, was because he couldn't breathe?
是因为他呼吸困难的下意识行为?
You know, if he couldn't breathe,
如果他真的呼吸困难
he probably wouldn't have been running his mouth
那他应该也不会叫嚷着自己呼吸不畅吧
talking about how he couldn't breathe, right?
毕竟都呼吸不了 还怎么说话?
He forget the camera was rolling?
他是不知道在录像吗?
What? You think this is funny?
怎么? 你觉得很好笑是吗?
No.
不是
No, I don't. You ask me, I think
不 不好笑 虽然你是在问我
the whole thing's fucking ridiculous, you know?
但我觉得这整件事简直他妈都让人无语
You giving my partner all this crap,
你一直给我的搭档扣上这样那样的帽子
putting him through all this shit
让他平白无故走这一遭
so you can bank your hot third.
不就是想让自己能连晋三♥级♥吗
Bad behavior, but doesn't really rise to the level of a threat.
行为有失规矩 但还没有到威胁的程度
Oh, yeah.
终于
You got something?
你找到什么了吗?
Are you aware
你知道
Detective Rooker had a domestic violence complaint
鲁克警官的前女友曾指控
from an ex-girlfriend?
他家庭暴♥力♥吗?
Are you aware that it never happened
你知道这事根本就没发生过吗?
and that the bitch was lying? So fuck you, Elias!
他妈都是那个婊♥子♥在说谎吗? 操♥你♥妈♥ 埃利亚斯!
Frank. You motherfucker.
弗兰克 你♥他♥妈♥的
Some day someone's gonna put a fucking cap in your ass! Oh, wow.
总有一天也会有人让你好受的 噢哇
Calm down, Frank. Just have a seat. No, I'm done.
冷静点 弗兰克 你先坐下 不 我受够了
That is a threat.
这算得上是威胁了
You need anything, you call me.
如果你需要什么 只管打给我
I will. Okay.
好的 行
Thanks.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表